TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if a hire for murder type would not choose to be as inconspicuous as possible? Look like everyman/woman ? Drive a non descript vehicle. Wait for her outside the church, hidden in the shadows. Shoot her as she exits her vehicle. make sure she's dead.Leave the scene.jmo

Yes, and frankly, I've never heard of murder-for-hires going to such ridiculous lengths to make their hit look like a bungled burglary. I don't think this was a pro here doing the killing.

It may just be that the Police are conducting a standard investigation by looking at the communications, financial records, etc. That might not point to any theory in particular.

Yes, and frankly, I've never heard of murder-for-hires going to such ridiculous lengths to make their hit look like a bungled burglary. I don't think this was a pro here doing the killing.
A murder for hire is often not a pro. Just someone willing to do it for the money.

MIDLOTHIAN, Texas - Investigators in Midlothian are taking a close look at fitness trainer Missy Bevers’ financial transactions and online communications.

According to a search warrant, police searched Bevers’ home and gray Ford F150. They took receipts, writings, an iPad, personal notes, credit cards, identifying information, bank statements and other electronic devices into evidence.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/128637767-story

"Torrez also said the video indicates the person in the police gear may have been in the church building previously. The alarm reportedly was not activated on the day of the murder."

Who and how was this alarm not activated. Probably not activated because the Church knew she had a morning class. So who knew about this. Looks like someone very close to know she did not have the alarm code and they would leave it un-alarmed.

I don't think they were trying to make it look like a bungled burglary, I think the killer was trying to locate and disable or steal the security camera recording device.

According to a search warrant, "Bevers died of a head wound from an unknown instrument."

According to a search warrant? So...is that official from the ME on that warrant, or it is based on surmise from viewing the scene (prior to autopsy)? What is the time/date stamp on the search warrant--pre or post autopsy?

The dogs could have been brought in for picking up the scent of the killer, not necessarily looking for explosives.

Fox4News keeps updating that story, so keep refreshing your browser.

A murder for hire is often not a pro. Just someone willing to do it for the money.
Agree. Or for some other form of payment. Just saying, if this was a hired hit, it doesn't seem on the surface to be a professional one, which hopefully will be in Missy's favor, justice-wise.

Not trying to :deadhorse: but seriously anyone who has followed the Teresa Sievers case:

The alarm was disabled.
BFT to head by unknown object
Husband out of town
Physically fit and healthy wife and mother loved by many

It's very odd to me. I'm having dejavu here. I hope I'm wrong and this was just a random attack but I am having my doubts here.

Is it common to issue a search warrant? Why not just ask to come in and get what they need? Did he not consent?!

Sent from my iPhone

Wasn't it reported that Missy's daughter would accompany her often to help her set up equipment, etc. I'm wondering if, when the
father was away, it was customary for the daughter to stay home to be responsible for the younger kids. My thinking is, if this was
targeted.... The killer knew the daughter wouldn't be there. IDK... just thoughts.

I agree. Husband out of town, daughter staying home with siblings instead of accompanying mother, knowledge of her schedule. Frightening.

Can we talk about news reporters Twitter feeds? If so, Tanya Eiserer from WFAA Channel 8 is reporting from Midlothian someone is at police HQ right now. (Apology in advance if this is a violation).

"Torrez also said the video indicates the person in the police gear may have been in the church building previously. The alarm reportedly was not activated on the day of the murder."

Who and how was this alarm not activated. Probably not activated because the Church knew she had a morning class. So who knew about this. Looks like someone very close to know she did not have the alarm code and they would leave it un-alarmed.

So alarm and outdoor cameras are disabled or NOT operational on the very day someone is killed in the church. Coincidence?

Is it common to issue a search warrant? Why not just ask to come in and get what they need? Did he not consent?!

Sent from my iPhone

They have to jump through all the legal hoops to make sure all evidence is admissible at trial. Husband may or may not be a POI, and they probably won't even know who a POI is until they obtain and review those records.

Not trying to :deadhorse: but seriously anyone who has followed the Teresa Sievers case:

The alarm was disabled.
BFT to head by unknown object
Husband out of town
Physically fit and healthy wife and mother loved by many

It's very odd to me. I'm having dejavu here. I hope I'm wrong and this was just a random attack but I am having my doubts here.

Yes, similarities, absolutely
I think we all have doubts
But really, this is Terri Missy Bevers case and nobody involved in TS's case is involved here

Can we talk about news reporters Twitter feeds? If so, Tanya Eiserer from WFAA Channel 8 is reporting from Midlothian someone is at police HQ right now. (Apology in advance if this is a violation).

Absolutely and you can link them here , as well. Just be sure to link the twitter page ! It's great because very often reporters will update their twitter many times in between the 'official' MSM page issuing a new story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member