TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what you say, but then I ask myself why would someone want to wear a police uniform if they are not LE. ? When someone wears a police uniform at halloween are they not impersonating a police officer? So if not halloween why would someone wear a police uniform if not to impersonate a police officer.?

I don’t know, but there is a lot of that stuff being sold, so people are doing it. I would guess that most of it is being bought by LE fans.

In the church I attend, there is a dutch door. It is in the children's nursery. You can open the top part, yet still keep the little ones safe and contained. My first thought when watching the video was that it was someone (I thought woman) who was trying to disguise his/her body image and the right foot/shoe caught my attention.

OK so I've just spent too much time to admit catching up on this thread so I am not even going to attempt to go back and identify which post I read this in but:

One post stated Missy somewhere said she was going to bed at 7:30 because she had to get up at 4:30 the next day.

But her husband calls her at 9:30 that night? Why would he do that? Wouldn't he know she would already be sound asleep?

Welcoming any corrections to anything I misread or misinterpreted.

In his first interview to the news reporters he says and I'm paraphrasing "I just wanted to hear her voice". Hmm....

Gotcha. I totally agree with you about some people, but it would make my husband very nervous. It would make me nervous too, but I'm a chicken!

I just don’t think the statement was accurate at all. Many women begin or end their work shifts at night, and are more then capable of going by themselves without their husbands accompanying them. I’m sure some husbands do that, but I have never known any. Certainly not if they both have their own cars.

I agree with what you say, but then I ask myself why would someone want to wear a police uniform if they are not LE. ? When someone wears a police uniform at halloween are they not impersonating a police officer? So if not halloween why would someone wear a police uniform if not to impersonate a police officer.?
I think the uniform could be some sort of fantasy from playing one too many video games. It's definitely odd.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Midlothian Murder May Have Been Targeted Attack

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/19/midlothian-murder-may-have-been-targeted-attack/

The intruder’s police uniform could also prompt investigators to dig deeper into this case. “It is going to raise the awareness of the police department, that there may be something more here than just a burglary or even a murder,” the former officer said Monday. “Something else was going on here, and they’re going to try to uncover it.”
Also from article:

However, some*clues*suggest that this was*a targeted attack. Attorney and former police officer Pete Schulte said, “This is not your routine burglary. I don’t want to say anything’s routine but, if somebody’s going to try to go burglarize a business, they’re going to get in and get out and try to grab as much stuff as they can and then leave.” In the security*video, the suspect is never seen taking anything from the church.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JHarlin we just put in an offer on a home in Midlothian TX. We passed that church several times while looking at homes and I just had a real curiosity about it which is odd because I'm Catholic. Two days later I see this story on the news. Everyone we've talked to says it's such a quiet town. Do you think you could tell me about the Midlothian area?

We live in Waxahachie which is right next to Midlothian. However, we have friends and family which live in midlothian. Also I attended this church for several years prior to my marriage. We live about 10 minutes away from the church. Midlothian is a very quiet and friendly town, it has all of the conveniences of a big town but has a very small town feel. The schools in burg midlothian and Waxahachie are excellent compared to other schools. The police have speed traps everywhere so be careful ;)
Almost everything around us in Ellis county closes early, even on weekends so after 11 ish most of the town is quiet. It's amazing to be able to drive from busy downtown Dallas into what seems like an modern but old country town. You can live in neighborhoods or choose to live on acres of land where you nearest neighbor is a mile or more away. It's not uncommon to see people riding their horses or Kids riding four wheelers. It's perfect.

Brandon said everyday for the last ten months she made it a point to text to him at work that she loved him.

This is kinda out there, but the way the perp walks with toes pointing out and their shoulders back reminds me of a pregnancy waddle. My monitor is not the best. Could someone please take a closer look at the video and see if there is a hint of a pg tummy in the video. All that tactical gear they are wearing could hide it.

I actually had the same thought!

I have been going over, in my head, "motives" and one possibility I had not thought about, until this morning,was that someone was seeking revenge against the husband by taking his wife. It's a stretch and probably not the motive..but worth putting on my possible motives list..

So far I have these on my possible motives list; an affair by either of them. (Trying to be good, sitting on hands even more so as a newbie.) Or..... A person hurt during class and possibly disabled, an obsessed with Missy stalker, someone holding a grudge for God knows what....

Any other guesses???

Why a uniform like that, did they intend to kidnap Missy, telling her to go with him/ her but she resisted, a mask and hoodie would have sufficed if they just wanted to kill her!

knowthings, that is a plausible theory!

missy-bevers.png

Question regarding the height of this person. I captured this still when the person was rearing back. The distance of the head from the top of those windows, the height of those split doors.

Thoughts?

Could the ATF have been brought in because the crime was in a church?? IDK.

Maybe Missy really did interrupt something, and it had to do with harming the church, not her.

Just another wild speculation as we think this through. (I'm still thinking it was personal.)

I think you may be on to something:

One federal agency confirmed Wednesday night they’re assisting in the case. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) local bomb sniffing dog “Titan” and his Agent have searched the building and grounds of the church. Some clues “Titan” could hit on are cast off gun casings and gun residue. Officials didn’t say whether or not the dog provided any breaks in the case.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/creekside-churchs-exterior-cameras-off-day-of-midlothian-murder/

Had the church itself received any threats?

If I was thinking a certain way I would wonder why BB feels he has to post that he was in biloxi after a 5 hour flight, plus leading up to that he posts a few times about weather and upcoming flight. Alibi Establishing? No he's not a POI (yet) so if I crossed the line please remove it's only a thought that jumped out at me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Both Missy and her husband post on Facebook publicly. It's easy to see that hubby was out of town hence daughter possibly not going to that morning's boot camp due to younger daughter being home alone. It is stated by Missy on her Facebook that older daughter goes with missy to boot camps, helping her unload/load equipment from car. These Facebook postings being public give the perp the perfect time to attack Missy. I really think it's someone she knows, and that it is a jealous lover, ex-lover, lover's spouse/sig other or stalker. With this small town having little crime, I really think it has to be someone known to this couple :(. How sad to think you really can't trust some people in your circle.

I apologize if my theory has already been thrown in the mix. Just now got to be able to get on Web.
Some of the things I have thought of could it be a member of the church? I do know my family are all committed to the church of Christ, I'm the oddball Baptist.. I am not sure about this particular church but the ones here the congregation are very devoted to the rules and teachings of the church. Here coc members are kind but very stand off with non members the church is very plain inside they do not use their building for anything other than worship. They do not have a fellowship hall all is done outside the church. They take care or their own and do not provide outside the church to charity. Also I know if a member has been caught say cheating on their spouse if they wish to reconcile and stay in the church they must stand before the church and confess and ask that the members accept their apology it has gotten real uncomfortable once a couple members had to ask for the church's forgiveness when they were caught together and they and their families were all members.
With that said here is my theory

Was a member angry that this woman was allowed to use the building and of course being mentally disturbed no sane person does this stuff but felt it was so wrong and degrading a fitness class was allowed to be held there decided decided to handle it?
Also could it had been a spouse that her husband may have been involved with the lady killed? Even if MR was not a member it would still be a disgrace? If she was not a member it would also be a issue with someone that allowed to use the church for profit and it tainted their sanctuary all though they call it a building but you know what I mean.
These are my theories and not directed towards the denomination in anyway or insulting them, I love my family my own husband are coc they are some of the most devoted Christians out there, but no matter what there are mentally insane people that may seem normal on Sundays but a lunatic outside the doors of the church.
This church may have been more liberal than the ones here.
Just a thought please no one think I'm picking on their beliefs because that would be the last thing I would ever do I respect all that believe in Christ and try to obey the word.

This particular congregation isn't like the ones you have described above (doesn't provide outside the church to charity, doesn't have a fellowship hall, etc.)

This is what we would call a liberal church of Christ. On their home page they have a praise team on stage. The congregation you described above would never have a praise team and they'd never allow a fitness class on their property either : /

EDITED: A member wouldn't be angry that she was allowed to use the building in that manner - or else that would probably not be the congregation they would be attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me