TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. As I said, I'm still trying to get up to date.

(not directed at you, just jumping off) That's weird though. Our excellent sleuthers here have demonstrated that there's no way the perp could have been that tall. So was LE much more inept than our sleuthers when they stated that, or was something else going on?
Good question, I wondered the same.
Also, I too am trying to get up to date and being new here trying to navigate my way around, so, sorry for delay in response.

The thing about Murder is that you never know who is capable of and then carries out same. It has all to do with human nature, and, dare I say, .........well I won't say.

And to me, that is where LE comes in and does their professionally trained job. I trust them and I will sit back now.

According to his fb page, he posted on Sunday evening that his flight to MS took 5 hours instead of 1, so I presume he got in later than expected and called to tell her he arrived safely. Not making excuses for him, but that's the most reasonable explanation.

Okay but in a link posted above, he said he called to tell her he loved her. Not that he had arrived safely.

That wording strikes me as odd too. Not saying it means anything sinister, but looking back over the times I've been away from home and called Mr. Izzy, I would have said I called him to touch base or check in. I wouldn't have specified that I called to tell him I loved him, although of course I would have said that to him in the course of the phone call.

Just me. I know other married couples communicate in ways far different from my own.

I imagine that the insurance adjuster job was a "real job" that paid a whole heck of a lot more than "owner" of the local CG franchise. I could be wrong, but I suspect the CG doesn't pay a full-time wage and probably didn't have benefits. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

From what I understand it is commission-based and current and former employees describe how brutally long the hours are, which at least some made six figures:
http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Camp-Gladiator/reviews

Well.. If in fact the perp *is* pregnant..(and that's a big if), but if she is, I wonder whose baby it might be...?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

When I looked at the videos again this evening it almost seems as if the perp was playing games with law enforcement. Walking around in relaxed manner because they knew they could not be seen. It's almost as if the person put a lot of time rehearsing that in their mind.

Just me. I know other married couples communicate in ways far different from my own.

I got the impression, looking at Missy and husband's facebook pages on Monday, that maybe not everything was roses for the Bevers. I didn't see anything that suggested they were physically estranged or that a divorce was impending, but from the posts I got the idea that they may have grown apart over the years, which is not uncommon at all. They didn't seem to cross-post much, for instance. He has had some health issues, and didn't post much about her business. He doesn't look healthy enough to do the fitness scene.

Now maybe they just have their own interests, and maybe their own form of happiness. Not everyone who posts the all the lovey-dovey stuff on social media is actually happy.

None of this is to suggest that I saw anything suspicious on either spouse's fb page, or that I believe husband is a POI.

Regarding that SWAT uniform, the Midlothian police chiefs said "The clothing the suspect was wearing in the video was also more similar to a B-rated TV show cop costume than actual police gear, he said, clarifying Monday's statement that the person wore what looked like tactical gear."

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/news/20160419/search-continues-for-killer-midlothian-police-step-up-patrol-after-church-murder/?Start=1

Watch this video. The window that was broken is very high. Surely that very un-nimble person could not have jumped up through that window! Did it get broken from the inside? The worker is on a ladder to replace it!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/18/...sed-after-mother-of-three-murdered-in-church/

Adding: Looking at it again I guess the guy on the ground watching the worker could probably hoist himself through...??

Okay but in a link posted above, he said he called to tell her he loved her. Not that he had arrived safely.

That wording strikes me as odd too. Not saying it means anything sinister, but looking back over the times I've been away from home and called Mr. Izzy, I would have said I called him to touch base or check in. I wouldn't have specified that I called to tell him I loved him, although of course I would have said that to him in the course of the phone call.

I admit the wording made me pause, the mention of calling her back anyways and the sharing that he said he loved her. However, people often share, right after their loved one dies, the very last thing they said to their loved ones. It's her death that might have made him share that.

I think woman. I sense they are looking for video recording equipment while waiting as an extra bonus if found although in gear to hide appearance. Thought of pregnant attacker did come to mind. Or hurt right leg from former class person or one of her former special needs persons. Someone did not like this woman.

Watch this video. The window that was broken is very high. Surely that very un-nimble person could not have jumped up through that window! Did it get broken from the inside? The worker is on a ladder to replace it!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/18/...sed-after-mother-of-three-murdered-in-church/

Adding: Looking at it again I guess the guy on the ground watching the worker could probably hoist himself through...??
Nobody could reach that high to smash that window......unless he/she had tremendous strength.
As I said before-this is a very frightening crime.

A new conversation while we wait for more facts............has anyone here felt you were not liked/object of jealousy? Jealousy of your looks, financial situation, intelligence, youth, retirement benefits etc.?

I wonder if it is possible that Killer is familiar with the church building, and perhaps even had a key. Killer could have smashed the window so the situation looked like a break in.

JHarlin we just put in an offer on a home in Midlothian TX. We passed that church several times while looking at homes and I just had a real curiosity about it which is odd because I'm Catholic. Two days later I see this story on the news. Everyone we've talked to says it's such a quiet town. Do you think you could tell me about the Midlothian area?

I moved there from Dallas in 1986 so my kid could go to a good public school. Population was only 3 K then now its like 50 I bet, the city may only have 14-20 but the area around Ellis County is also in the MISD school district. We got annexed and my taxes went from 1100 to 3500 !!!!! . Back in the day ppl left their keys in the car when shopping at Davids this little metal bldg next to the old Eckerds, I dunno if it is still there behind the fire dept in downtown. Really it was a nice small town but has grown like crazy. People i the know complain about 3 way tax abatements they give businesses, a look at my taxes are proof of that.

I will say this, I foolishly moved to the Casscade mountains and then had a heart attack. Midlothian has the best paramedics in this nation IMO they saved my mom;s life 8 times from CHF. I was really stupid to move here needing the medical now that im so sick. Hubby said too bad im stuck

The thing about Murder is that you never know who is capable of and then carries out same. It has all to do with human nature, and, dare I say, .........well I won't say.

And to me, that is where LE comes in and does their professionally trained job. I trust them and I will sit back now.

Hell hath no fury should explain it pretty good...

Europe's cathedrals often have elaborate alters with things like golden candelabras, etc., but I cannot recall being in a church in the US that had stuff to rob. Well, come to think of it, I have been in some cathedrals in NY with elaborate alters, but newer churches in small towns is what I am thinking of.

Since some people, like her husband, believe Missy walked in on a robbery, I am wondering what anyone would rob? A moving truck would be needed to make robbing furniture worthwhile. Ovens and refrigerators are heavy and they would need a dolly.

I feel like I am missing something. Or maybe I have just attended poor churches.

Europe's cathedrals often have elaborate alters with things like golden candelabras, etc., but I cannot recall being in a church in the US that had stuff to rob. Well, come to think of it, I have been in some cathedrals in NY with elaborate alters, but newer churches in small towns is what I am thinking of.

Since some people, like her husband, believe Missy walked in on a robbery, I am wondering what anyone would rob? A moving truck would be needed to make robbing furniture worthwhile. Ovens and refrigerators are heavy and they would need a dolly.

I feel like I am missing something. Or maybe I have just attended poor churches.

Money? Collection? (I'm not sure, I'm not a church going person myself) I was also assuming "assorted office goods" - computers etc.

Though it all looks staged to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members