TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an annual fishing trip. This one to Biloxi, Mississippi. (See his facebook posts for details.) He had some sort of surgical procedure on Friday, then left Sunday for Mississippi. Said somewhere that it was supposed to be a 1-hour flight but ended up taking 5 hours due to the strong storm system that came through that day (Sunday). He did a facebook "check-in" from a restaurant in Biloxi on Sunday evening.

Hmmm :tantrum:

This news report says the cameras outside the church were NOT working and a friend/co-worker of Missy's said she hadn't been herself lately. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/creekside-churchs-exterior-cameras-off-day-of-midlothian-murder/

Video ran choppy for me -- lately my computer fan starts running loud on certain sites. What's that about?

Anyways, I heard a man friend say Missy hadn't been herself lately for the last couple of weeks at the 01:34 mark. Yet her close workout friend didn't say that, but said Missy was happy.

"Oak Farms Dairy is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the suspect’s arrest and indictment."

Why Oak Farms Dairy? (I love their milk-big brand in Texas)

We can try to break down the uniform/costume whatever. I can go out in this town I live in and easily buy apparel which states I am LE. The puzzling thing to me is the helmet. Can anyone tell if it could be a motorcycle helmet?

Looks like a motorcycle helmet to me.

OK so I've just spent too much time to admit catching up on this thread so I am not even going to attempt to go back and identify which post I read this in but:

One post stated Missy somewhere said she was going to bed at 7:30 because she had to get up at 4:30 the next day.

But her husband calls her at 9:30 that night? Why would he do that? Wouldn't he know she would already be sound asleep?

Welcoming any corrections to anything I misread or misinterpreted.

"Oak Farms Dairy is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the suspect’s arrest and indictment."

Why Oak Farms Dairy? (I love their milk-big brand in Texas)

I think that's just something they do for missing people or certain crimes on a regular basis. kind of like the lost kid on the milk carton.

But her husband calls her at 9:30 that night? Why would he do that? Wouldn't he know she would already be sound asleep?

According to his fb page, he posted on Sunday evening that his flight to MS took 5 hours instead of 1, so I presume he got in later than expected and called to tell her he arrived safely. Not making excuses for him, but that's the most reasonable explanation.

I have run across a lot of comments with links, however, the links do not back up the comments. I think alot of new members misunderstand the rules maybe??

It may be that the link only appears to not back up the comment, say, if the 'back-up' is in a video at the link, and you didn't listen to the video but only read the article. Just a thought, as I hadn't particularly noticed that problem yet in this thread...

Okay. I'm signing out for the night. Good night all and sweet dreams and be careful.

Love you guys and gals or should I say gals and guys. Lol.

Big hugs to all. Especially Terries children and family.
I salute. And signing out for now.

Sempre fi.

... that forced her to leave CG and become an insurance adjuster, which would both explain the walk and go towards motive. Without knowing the circumstances as to why Kevin took over being the 'owner' and she switched from fitness to insurance adjusting after a year on the job....

I imagine that the insurance adjuster job was a "real job" that paid a whole heck of a lot more than "owner" of the local CG franchise. I could be wrong, but I suspect the CG doesn't pay a full-time wage and probably didn't have benefits. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Thanks, that wasn't what I meant though

He said LE told him that the perp was six feet tall.

I think it's pretty clear from the excellent sleuthing here that there's no way the perp was six feet tall.

So is the husband lying about what LE told him about the perp, or is LE lying to him about what they believe about the perp?
LE actually stated that to the public in one of their first statements, so if they were lying it was not only to him.

OK so I've just spent too much time to admit catching up on this thread so I am not even going to attempt to go back and identify which post I read this in but:

One post stated Missy somewhere said she was going to bed at 7:30 because she had to get up at 4:30 the next day.

Welcoming any corrections to anything I misread or misinterpreted.

Yes, I remember thinking the same thing. Someone covered all their bases. Just saying...

IMHO

^bbm

IIUC, in news vid interview Bevers, he said 'business trip' to Biloxi, but my Yankee ears may have misheard. Somewhere upthread a poster ref'ed to fishing trip too.
I also got impression he drove, rather than flew, but could be wrong.
Seems more likely that a person wd leave home on a Sun., to drive for several hrs, to arrive at intended city for business purposes on Monday morning.
Seems more likely, imo, than leaving home on Sun to drive or otherwise travel to embark on fishing trip, but fishing trip is entirely poss too.

I wanted to listen again but could not locate vid. Anyone--- a link to vid? and/or another listener's interp -- fishing, business, or something else? Thx in adv.

He says he had gone on his annual fishing trip to Biloxi, Mississippi, and on Sunday night issued what he thought was just another of two decades of ‘good night’ exchanges.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/19/...ase-new-surveillance-video-of-murder-suspect/

It may be that the link only appears to not back up the comment, say, if the 'back-up' is in a video at the link, and you didn't listen to the video but only read the article. Just a thought, as I hadn't particularly noticed that problem yet in this thread...

Also, the news outlets are really bad about updating their articles and changing the content. So something that was in an earlier version gets taken out and vice versa. It's like high-tech gaslighting: you could swear you saw and heard something specific but you can't find it if your life depended on it.

Thanks, that wasn't what I meant though

He said LE told him that the perp was six feet tall.

I think it's pretty clear from the excellent sleuthing here that there's no way the perp was six feet tall.

So is the husband lying about what LE told him about the perp, or is LE lying to him about what they believe about the perp?

I really wish I knew the answer to that question...

LE actually stated that to the public in one of their first statements, so if they were lying it was not only to him.

Thanks for the info. As I said, I'm still trying to get up to date.

(not directed at you, just jumping off) That's weird though. Our excellent sleuthers here have demonstrated that there's no way the perp could have been that tall. So was LE much more inept than our sleuthers when they stated that, or was something else going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95