TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Car wreck" could be the result of hearing "accident" from whoever called Brandon.

I am on the midlothion police Facebook page and don't see any comments regarding a body builder who likes to dress in a swat outfit or pose for nude photos. Maybe I missed it, maybe it was deleted, or maybe it was never there.

It's there; I just saw it.

"Car wreck" could be the result of hearing "accident" from whoever called Brandon.

I don't see how anyone could mistake what happened to Missy as any kind of accident, unless there was significant post-mortem staging to look like something heavy fell on her from height.

Agree SpanishInquisition! If my husband was worried for my safety being up and about at 4am*, I can one-hundred-percent say with absolute certainty, that he would not want our daughter accompanying me on my unsafe task, that's for sure. Seems weird.

I'm not saying that makes him guilty of murder, but I am saying I think it's weird!

*Personally I'm with the cop that said he didn't think 4am was really peak time for burglary. I don't think it's an unsafe time at all.

One thing I found odd was that one of the reasons she went to the house was to see if the eldest daughter was there or if she had gone to assist in the early morning CG session. Presumably the daughter has her own car (?), but I don't see how if there was such a concern about Missy's own safety how it would be OK for the daughter to go and assist. You might not be able to foot your foot down on a spouse doing something, but when it comes to the kids, I don't see why the husband would agree to that. If the husband was afraid that his wife would be attacked by some deranged stalker early in the morning, I don't see how having the daughter go along makes things safer.

There was a long interview with the father linked on the first thread. A reporter asked if the daughter had been going to the early sessions and he quickly said no. She went to some earlier in the year that started later in the morning, I think he said they started at 9.

Honestly I walk the same way as the perp. I have some muscle imbalances, and when I am not adjusted by a chiropractor my right foot turns out and I have a little limp just like that. The doctor always tells me it's my hip/piriformis muscle. I am a 25 year old female just FYI...

There was a long interview with the father linked on the first thread. A reporter asked if the daughter had been going to the early sessions and he quickly said no. She went to some earlier in the year that started later in the morning, I think he said they started at 9.

Here is the link: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html

The long interview with the father is in the middle, but there is article that accompanies the interview and 2 other videos.

Maybe dressed up like that, a lot of us would walk a bit funny if we weren't used to wearing it. They don't look comfortable in it, whoever they are.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fitness-instructor-murdered-texas-church-article-1.2606128

Set of three photos at the bottom of article. Has it been hashed out in here already as to what he appears to be holding? To me, it looks like a rifle. And the helmet almost looks like those used in sparring for karate. He/she could have hit her in the head with a weight. My family has been through karate bootcamps... and the classes were held in a church similar to the one in this case... so my mind is going crazy with all what would have been in the room she was in.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I don't know how some of you keep up with all of these cases on here.

Nancy Grace had great video of the suspect the other night. (Seemed enhanced) It was clearly a hammer, sledge hammer, crowbar, something like that.

The video has since been edited but I thought the sister in law said the daughter had 'recently' been assisting early in the mornings.

Nancy Grace had great video of the suspect the other night. (Seemed enhanced) It was clearly a hammer, sledge hammer, crowbar, something like that.

Interesting. Whatever it is, it sure looks to me like they are holding it like one would hold a rifle. I'll have to see if the Nancy Grace image is somewhere. Thanks!

I vote for a sledge hammer.

I am on the midlothion police Facebook page and don't see any comments regarding a body builder who likes to dress in a swat outfit or pose for nude photos. Maybe I missed it, maybe it was deleted, or maybe it was never there.

Yes...I have actually heard people use the term accident for something that clearly wasn't an accident. I'm not sure if it's a regional thing(I have lived in the south my entire life) or if some people use it as a way to buffer saying what actually happened. I had a distant cousin who was recently beat and left to die in the woods, and ended up dying in the hospital. When I talked to my grandma she said that there had been an accident...when I talked to my mom she told me the full story.

Just showed the photos to my husband. He said the middle photo looks like a strap hanging from the right hand.

Here's some highlights from a new article:
At this point, police have not said if they have any suspects in the case or even a motive. News 8 saw three FBI agents at the Midlothian police headquarters. Sources told News 8 that they were there providing case management assistance much the same way as they did in the Williams case.

A day before, News 8 was there when an ATF dog was taken inside the church to check for gunshot residue. The Texas Rangers are also involved in the case.

Bevers’ husband, Brandon, arrived at police headquarters with a friend around 2 p.m. Thursday. His brother, Chad Tucker, told News 8 that he came there to make arrangements to pick up his wife’s truck.

Shook also says that the person was most definitely not behaving like a burglar. A typical burglar is going to get in and get out, not spend time wandering around the building.

“You don’t dress as a police officer and break into a church,” Shook said.

In fact, he and other homicide experts think the person seen walking around in that video may not even be a man at all.

“It could be a woman,” he said. “There's no way to say for sure. A person at least in one of the videos that has been placed on TV doesn't walk like a man.”
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/atto...idlothian-murder-eric-williams-case/147852637

I just can't understand why so many people (many of my friends included) have a PUBLIC profile on Facebook. All of their posts, thoughts, photos, their comings and goings, etc.

Mine is locked tight as a drum. If you're not a very close friend or family member, all you see is one profile photo and a cover pic of the ocean. That's it. And I rarely comment on public pages or public profiles either, because that ends up in everyone's feed.

My married male friend learned that the hard way by "liking" a bunch of photos of scantily clad ladies. [emoji23] Soon my feed was full of several updates saying "Paul liked this photo".. (With the photo showing) Oh and his comments too: "nice ****", etc, etc. Oh boy. Needless to say, it ended up in his wife's feed as well. And his teen kid's feeds. Whoops! He had some 'splainin to do!

Of course if you don't care, that's fine. However, a lot of people still aren't aware that even if *your* personal Facebook is set to private, if you comment on a public page or profile, everyone can see it.

Maybe the perp had a weapon hidden in his pants and that caused the unique gait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member