TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you posted that because I had just earlier Googled...bodybuilders with disabilities and the area she lived in and surprisingly I got several hits of men with a prosthesis on their right leg.

Maybe a soldier with combat injuries?

After re-watching the video a few times over again. I'm not so sure I believe it's a woman. I do think it could be a bigger dude. The limp and weird walk I wonder if it's from having a gun or something on his leg. Because I clearly see him in one picture with a gun and another with like a slug hammer or something. I see both. Yet there is no visible weapons strapped on him.
The videos are super creepy. In the one where he opens the half door it's weird because he just walks right past the door before it and seems to know the bottom of that door was open. Or at least looked unlocked to me. He doesn't even turn on a light in there and just keeps going. wth?

I fully believe this perp new dang well he was on camera and dressed for the occasion. Wearing police/swat gear for this is like a big old f-you to the police. I believe this was well planned out and Missy was the target. This perp is so confident it is scary. I just can't figure out what he/she is doing by opening doors and such. Nothing makes sense with that. He didn't even really look around and walked past other doors. Maybe it was all set up to scare the living day lights out of Missy. Maybe that was part of it. Not to just kill her but scare the crap out of her like a horror movie. Maybe he thought she'd see it and look or something. idk what els could be the point behind that. Just weird.

:bump:
I think it is fine to say! People are speculating on the visitor posts of the police department that the right leg is a prosthesis.

There is also a screenshot of the video floating around where it appears to be the thin base of the prosthesis due to the way light flows through from the opposite side. It appears far too skinny to be an ankle.

Prosthesis is the reason the perp is walking oddly.

In regards to what the family first heard, about a car wreck, is it possible someone first thought she had been hit by a car? Then through the telephone game that turned into a car wreck? And I don't think the aunt did anything in malice, and there is no easy way to tell children, who are old enough to pick up on something is wrong, that their mother had been murdered. I actually think by keeping it from them it would be more hurtful than just being honest in an already terrible, unimaginable situation. No one knows how to act when someone in their family is murdered, and I for one dont think it's anyone's place to judge their actions carried out in unimaginable grief. :snooty: unless the aunt ends up being the perp, I imagine all her actions, and anyone else close to the girls were simply doing what they thought was right.

ETA: nvm went back to old thread and realized she was found inside the church, for some reason I thought it was under the porte cochere.

Lost my last post and my balance being whisked over to here. Heartbreaking, gut wrenching to hear how devastated Missy's daughters were to hear of their mother's death. Wonder if the killer watched that interview. Killer should feel such remorse and shame, but might be so twisted they feel glee.

Posted by Spanishinquistion

Here's the sister-in-law being interviewed:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sla...376629821.html
She was told by Brandon that Missy had been in a "bad wreck."

The sister-in-law interview (which I read earlier) is now "Page Not Found".

Have no way of knowing, but I think what may have happened is that BB heard from LE about Missy's attack, and enroute home called his mother and said there'd been "an accident" regarding MB. In mom's mind she may have interpreted that as "car wreck" when relaying the info to the SIL who then went to stay with the daughters. Can't know for sure, but - like Dogface said- sounds like the game of 'telephone' - and garbled communication is unfortunately something that can happen in an emergency with harried phone calls. My heart goes out to them.

Now I feel bad for saying it might be a pirate after the first person mentioned prosthesis

I hate to ask but can someone post the link to the Facebook you guys are talking about and how to view the comments,Please! Thank you,I do not do Facebook but now I am curious.

The perp is wearing boots and shin guards. Isn't it hard to see a prosthesis?

IMO the interview is in very bad taste. There is absolutely no reason to share those very personal moments.. Those details, about the children's reaction should have been kept private.
Jmo

I agree

I hate to ask but can someone post the link to the Facebook you guys are talking about and how to view the comments,Please! Thank you,I do not do Facebook but now I am curious.

It is the PD page so hopefully it's okay to link. Once there, view posts by others or something like that. Lots of people talking & posting their theories. I hate it for the good folks in that small town.

It's like they are just passing the time nonchalantly waiting on the victim to arrive.

That's what sooo scary and creepy! We know Missy is coming and there's this monster just waiting for her to get there. I do think he was looking to disable/destroy the cameras recording inside the church! Geez Louise!

It is the PD page so hopefully it's okay to link. Once there, view posts by others or something like that. Lots of people talking & posting their theories. I hate it for the good folks in that small town.

Yes, PD FB is okay! Just can't bring the personal posts over.

I have to keep referring back to Thread #1 myself for info and links.
If you're just joining, here is the first thread on this case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-by-person-in-SWAT-gear-18-April-2016/page23

Is LE going to release a more expanded video of the swat suspect? Is there any video of perp that some of you think is a clearer, better resolution and if so could you share it? I have appreciated all the locals sharing about the area and people, as well as their opinions.

I think this doesn't rule out if other weapons were also used such as a gun.
The document also states Bevers died of a head wound from an unknown instrument.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/128637767-story

In regards to what the family first heard, about a car wreck, is it possible someone first thought she had been hit by a car? Then through the telephone game that turned into a car wreck? And I don't think the aunt did anything in malice, and there is no easy way to tell children, who are old enough to pick up on something is wrong, that their mother had been murdered. I actually think by keeping it from them it would be more hurtful than just being honest in an already terrible, unimaginable situation. No one knows how to act when someone in their family is murdered, and I for one dont think it's anyone's place to judge their actions carried out in unimaginable grief. :snooty: unless the aunt ends up being the perp, I imagine all her actions, and anyone else close to the girls were simply doing what they thought was right.

ETA: nvm went back to old thread and realized she was found inside the church, for some reason I thought it was under the porte cochere.

Could the smashed windows be an attemp to stage the scene? maybe he/she had a key and wanted it to look like the church was broken into.

I think the smashed windows could be an attempt to stage the scene (see my option list), though I think if they had a key, jimmying open the side door was excessive, time-consuming staging if you're also going to break windows.

STOP

Please don't post or sleuth people from Missy's FB. It's against TOS. Regardless of what other people post on LE's FB, it is not ok to sleuth followers or friends.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member