TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Geez! I accidently clicked on something and horrible things came up,not sure how that happened but tread lightly on the PD site.

The sister-in-law interview (which I read earlier) is now "Page Not Found".

Have no way of knowing, but I think what may have happened is that BB heard from LE about Missy's attack, and enroute home called his mother and said there'd been "an accident" regarding MB. In mom's mind she may have interpreted that as "car wreck" when relaying the info to the SIL who then went to stay with the daughters. Can't know for sure, but - like Dogface said- sounds like the game of 'telephone' - and garbled communication is unfortunately something that can happen in an emergency with harried phone calls. My heart goes out to them.

Try this link. It's back. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...ster-in-Law-Speaks-to-Dateline-376629821.html

As I said I'm catching up but the "was told she was in a wreck" maybe he was told she was involved in an accident and he associated accident with wreck

Sent from my iPhone

Ballerinas walk with their feet out like that.....just saying.

I've watched most of the interview videos. Why don't the family and friends seem particularly worried there's a killer on the loose? Is it too early in their grief process?

I really think we need to go back to motive.

O Geez! I accidently clicked on something and horrible things came up,not sure how that happened but tread lightly on the PD site.

What happened? What kind of things? Not sure if I want to see .. What did you click on?

Interesting photos. After looking, it seems to be only the one photo of the right ankle area that could be a prosthesis. All other photos of the right ankle look normal. jmo Perhaps it is an illusion, or a trick of the light that makes it appear to be a prosthesis. jmo

that last photo, in which the killer looks to be pointing a rifle at something, or someone, is chilling. jmo

I've watched most of the interview videos. Why don't the family and friends seem particularly worried there's a killer on the loose? Is it too early in their grief process?

I really think we need to go back to motive.

What is your gut motive theory ?

What happened? What kind of things? Not sure if I want to see .. What did you click on?

You really do not want to see,it was on the 174 comments under the PD video.
Hope they catch it and delete it.

Just watch this video with a prosthesis on the perps right leg in mind. Pay close attention to the pants leg where it hits on the back of the heel.

https://youtu.be/75-c1nXq1pE

Thanks. It could be a prosthesis. If it is that it should narrow down the search for the suspect. Are you thinking a woman or man with a prosthesis?

Inside Edition on now talking about the distinct walk. Unless this person was brilliantly faking a certain gait, LE must already have them in their sights.

We will never get you to become a Facebooker now!

Does anyone know anything about the clothing for paintball players? Would it be thick and cumbersome? a lot of it could be made into an outfit resembling what this person was wearing, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member