TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the concensus seems to be that the killer is a ballerina with a peg leg dressed in SWAT uniform?

Maybe the extra bulk is her bunched up tutu! 😆

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here is my sad attempt at screen shotting the ankle/pants prosthetic possibility. image.jpg

There is also a screenshot of the video floating around where it appears to be the thin base of the prosthesis due to the way light flows through from the opposite side. It appears far too skinny to be an ankle.

Can we get a link to that?

I've watched most of the interview videos. Why don't the family and friends seem particularly worried there's a killer on the loose? Is it too early in their grief process?

I really think we need to go back to motive.

My first guess would be because they and the rest of the community have been told by LE that they don't think the public is in danger. Motive is surely important, but we simply don't know one, yet.

I'm not convinced this person walks with a prosthesis. I guess it's because, while this person does have a distinctive gait, his/her right leg seems to be the dominant one. Note in these photos where he's standing in the hallway. His weight in both of the standing photos is on the right leg. I don't think that'd be the case if that leg had a prosthetic.

image.jpg

When he works at or turns door knobs, he also appears to be right-handed. So I don't think he's left-handed, either. :eek:

ETA: in that last photo, what may appear to be a rifle might actually be his right arm and hand, holding the tool along with his left arm and hand.

Yes Bill we need you on poor ingrid's file!

Thanks. This is the only case I've looked at because something about it grabbed my attention from the beginning. If I spent this much time on other cases, I would have to move in with you. :D

Ok, so now that the link and video are working again...I just heard something for the first time after watching it again.

Does anybody else think it unusual that the gal who discovered Missy was the one who first contacted BB about the "accident" rather than LE doing so? (LE contacted him the 2nd time, to say she'd passed.) Not implying anything, here...it just seems that LE protocol involves them notifying next of kin, so that someone traumatized by discovering her would not be put in a position of delivering the news to her husband. It might contribute to just the sort of convoluted communication that happened.

Here is my sad attempt at screen shotting the ankle/pants prosthetic possibility.
attachment.php

I've looked at both videos over and over, regular speed and slow-motion. Yes, the ankle looks thin, but I can't tell if it is just the light from the floor reflection that is playing with the image.

The time I see it best is when the half door is open, and the heel is down but it doesn't look like the toe is touching the floor. I just don't know.

So the concensus seems to be that the killer is a ballerina with a peg leg dressed in SWAT uniform?

Maybe the extra bulk is her bunched up tutu! ��

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Very funny about the tutu! Don't forget the speculation she may pregnant.

I'm not convinced this person walks with a prosthesis. I guess it's because, while this person does have a distinctive gait, his/her right leg seems to be the dominant one. Note in these photos where he's standing in the hallway. His weight in both of the standing photos is on the right leg. I don't think that'd be the case if that leg had a prosthetic.

attachment.php

When he works at or turns door knobs, he also appears to be right-handed. So I don't think he's left-handed, either. :eek:

ETA: in that last photo, what may appear to be a rifle might actually be his right arm and hand, holding the tool along with his left arm and hand.

If anything, in that third picture his/her LEFT ankle looks really thin.

I'm going to repost this screenshot taken from the first video released. Notice how, from the side, the perp does not look at all heavy-set or pregnant. I think that SWAT vest really makes the perp look heavy from the front, but I think that's misleading. What say you guys?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 7.22.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 7.22.07 PM.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 392
image.jpg

This type of body build? Skinny ankles but big upper legs that will make you walk (waddle) funny since you basically have to walk like a duck or on your toes? Also, notice the length of the shoes. A- They are a person with big feet or they are too big but why would you wear shoes that are too big if you went through the rest of the trouble?

I am still sticking with my guess that the murderer has a prosthesis and as far as what he/she is holding in the right hand, my first impression is a night vision scope (not mounted on a rifle) or a large Maglite flashlight. (Maybe Police issue?)

View attachment 92308

This type of body build? Skinny ankles but big upper legs that will make you walk (waddle) funny since you basically have to walk like a duck or on your toes? Also, notice the length of the shoes. A- They are a person with big feet or they are too big but why would you wear shoes that are too big if you went through the rest of the trouble?

BBM Maybe to appear as if they are a man or a larger person than they in fact are? Or, maybe these were the only combat style boots they had access to, and they happened to be in a size that was too large for them.

I'm going to repost this screenshot taken from the first video released. Notice how, from the side, the perp does not look at all heavy-set or pregnant. I think that SWAT vest really makes the perp look heavy from the front, but I think that's misleading. What say you guys?
attachment.php

I agree. I haven't thought he/she was heavy. I see a fit, muscular body. Not bulky muscles but long and lean. I think this is a physically strong perp and also that he/she is taller than we have speculated. I don't see the fat lady that has been alluded to.

View attachment 92295

I think the left leg is questionable. If you look at the second photo in the string you posted, you can actually see light around the left ankle. This is the leg I thought looked like it may be a prosthesis.

Each time I look at the video, it seems to resemble a man. As far as his heighth, the perspective is off, as the camera is shooting him from above.

IMHO

Does anyone think that the perp has high tailed it out of the local area? Is this a perp who is showing up at the vigil or possibly attending the funeral? If he/she is a hired hit person than probably not?? I am envisioning him/her fleeing the crime scene and hitting the road on a motorcycle.

The swinging from the knee down is clear at the end of the Dutch door video. But now I notice at the end of the first video, she almost stumbles and drags the right foot. Clown shoes, knee injury, or prosthesis?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QAbJ5YzWgcU

Is it possible perp stepped in some of the busted glass , drug it around on the shoes and is trying to knock/ scrape it off while walking? I just thought of that when you say ' almost stumbles'. Each step may have been crunchy and making noise. Extreme speculation**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member