TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't understand why so many people (many of my friends included) have a PUBLIC profile on Facebook. All of their posts, thoughts, photos, their comings and goings, etc.

Mine is locked tight as a drum. If you're not a very close friend or family member, all you see is one profile photo and a cover pic of the ocean. That's it. And I rarely comment on public pages or public profiles either, because that ends up in everyone's feed.

My married male friend learned that the hard way by "liking" a bunch of photos of scantily clad ladies. [emoji23] Soon my feed was full of several updates saying "Paul liked this photo".. (With the photo showing) Oh and his comments too "nice ****", etc, etc. Oh boy. Needless to say, it ended up in his wife's feed as well. And his teen kid's feeds. Whoops! He had some 'splainin to do!

Of course if you don't care, that's fine. However, a lot of people still aren't aware that even if *your* personal Facebook is set to private, if you comment on a public page or profile, everyone can see it.

I think mine is set to public. I almost never post photos of the kids, or anything about leaving for vacation or dinner or anything like that. Though, I do need to check personal profile info.

I usually just vent my anger on FB.

The video has since been edited but I thought the sister in law said the daughter had 'recently' been assisting early in the mornings.
Now why would that be edited out? Hmmmm

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think some of y'all are right. I think it is a woman. It seems to be standing like a woman as well as walking in shoes that might belong to the perps husband or boyfriend. Looking at the photos, I find she/he looks like Goofy.

Maybe the perp had a weapon hidden in his pants and that caused the unique gait.

Or they "shipped" their pants because they got nervous about what they were about to do.

"Car wreck" could be the result of hearing "accident" from whoever called Brandon.

I am on the midlothion police Facebook page and don't see any comments regarding a body builder who likes to dress in a swat outfit or pose for nude photos. Maybe I missed it, maybe it was deleted, or maybe it was never there.

It's under the visitor posts on the left side of the page. I think you have to click 'more' as it's a few posts down. Poster's first initial is B.

I'm not sure it means much though. It seems a lot of body builders post photos while wearing very little. It shows more muscles.

I'm not sure what's off limits as far as public FB posts go so I'll just say I have a working theory and leave it at that for now. The strange "walk" clicked with something I read on FB. Nothing to report to LE, just my own opinion, of course.

I don't see how anyone could mistake what happened to Missy as any kind of accident, unless there was significant post-mortem staging to look like something heavy fell on her from height.

I was wondering if maybe LE had asked them not to share anything with the husband till they could talk to him.

I'm not sure what's off limits as far as public FB posts go so I'll just say I have a working theory and leave it at that for now. The strange "walk" clicked with something I read on FB. Nothing to report to LE, just my own opinion, of course.

We can "speculate" though, right? What's your opinion/theory?

Are you sure it's not worth reporting to LE?

(I don't do Facebook so these cryptic posts just leave me scratching my head.)

I was wondering if maybe LE had asked them not to share anything with the husband till they could talk to him.

The friend called and told the husband then that which triggered everything else to where the kids were told their mom died in a car accident, then LE called the husband and said she was assaulted...at least that's how the sister-in-law tells it. If people were told not to say anything, then they violated what LE told them to do and created a confusing situation.

Re this exchange from the end of Thread 1:

Originally Posted by Bootsctr
Personally, I do trust the Websleuths who have so kindly input how they arrived at a height for the perp. LE can lie and do lie, especially if they want the perp to feel at ease. Maybe this sicko is laying back ltfao thinking Law Enforcement thinks "I'm 6 feet tall." Puts this person at complete ease that they don't have to "run" because Law Enforcement is looking for a 6 foot man. Just my -- (snipped)
So you can better estimate the hight of the suspect from a few seconds of video then LE can from watching hours of video and probably recreating the crime scene at the actual location? I bet the investigators wish they had your powers. They have probably already spend thousands of hours on this case, trying to figure out, what you guys figured out from a few seconds of video.

Just to be clear...I'd hope and expect that LE would have a far more accurate estimate of suspect's height than we can figure out, here. They also have the tech means to make the video image less grainy than what we see and work with in here. The suspect's height and weight was never given in an official statement by police that I could find, so all we were was doing was deciding if we thought the husband's assessment was accurate. I am also aware that LE could tell the husband the suspect was a midget if they wanted to, and that wouldn't necessarily mean s/he was. :)

And another Kaaboom reply, thread 1:
Unfortunately your theory doesn’t make a lot of sense. The suspect crawled in through a high window. It would be difficult if not impossible for a short suspect to access the building that way. Plus a short suspect would likely look for an easier way in, even if they could somehow get up to that window.

Regardless of suspect's height, we don't know for sure that window was his point of entry, do we? (Link, anyone?) Because, why would a perp spend considerable time jimmying the knob and hardware off the side door, leaving it ajar, if he was then going to go enter via a somewhat high broken window?

Here's just my own brainstorming theory in light of that opened door - the window was broken for any number of reasons but maybe NOT for initial entry:

Did he chase Missy? Shoot at her and hit the window? (Did they later find casings in that room & call in the ATF &dogs?)
Did he break the window during his 30 minute stroll simply to confuse LE later investigating it as robbery?
Did he break the window initially as his plan of entry but then found he couldn't gain access after breaking it?
Did he then go work on the side door?
Did he later jump out of that window as point of exit (instead of using the door for whatever reason) when the campers arrived? (certainly easily to jump OUT and DOWN than haul oneself up from ground level wearing all that gear).

But (to me) the fact that it's broken doesn't mean it was necessarily used as his initial point of access. (Though I'm sure LE have a better handle on that than we do, with our limited info. So if it's now been stated as such, correcting the door stated as such earlier this week, by all means, peeps, let me know!)

Instead, to me, the fact that he spent considerable time opening that side door makes it seem that he must not have been able to gain initial entry by breaking the window. Otherwise, why waste time and energy jimmying open the side door when you have a broken-open window?

Side door jimmied open with trash receptacle in vestibule:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Are you sure it's not worth reporting to LE?

(I don't do Facebook so these cryptic posts just leave me scratching my head.)
I think it is fine to say! People are speculating on the visitor posts of the police department that the right leg is a prosthesis.

There is also a screenshot of the video floating around where it appears to be the thin base of the prosthesis due to the way light flows through from the opposite side. It appears far too skinny to be an ankle.

Re this exchange from the end of Thread 1:

And Kaaboom's reply, thread 1:

But we don't know for sure that window was his point of entry, do we? (Link??) Because, why would a perp spend considerable time jimmying the knob and hardware off the side door, leaving it ajar, if he was then going to go enter via a somewhat high broken window?

Here's a theory to consider in light of that opened door - the window was broken for any number of reasons but maybe NOT for initial entry:

Did he chase Missy? Shoot at her and hit the window? (Did they later find casings in that room & call in the ATF &dogs?)
Did he break the window during his 30 minute stroll simply to confuse LE later investigating it as robbery?
Did he break the window initially as his plan of entry but then found he couldn't gain access after breaking it?
Did he then go work on the side door?
Did he later jump out of that window as point of exit (instead of using the door for whatever reason) when the campers arrived? (certainly easily to jump OUT and DOWN than haul oneself up from ground level wearing all that gear).

But (to me) the fact that it's broken doesn't prove it was used as his initial point of access. (Though I'm sure LE have a better handle on that than we do, with our limited info. So if it's now been stated as such, correcting the door stated as such earlier this week, by all means, let me know!)

Instead, to me, the fact that he spent considerable time opening that side door makes it seem that he must not have been able to gain initial entry by breaking the window. Otherwise, why waste time and energy jimmying open the side door when you have a broken-open window?

Side door jimmied open with trash receptacle in vestibule:

View attachment 92268
View attachment 92269
View attachment 92270
View attachment 92271
Could the smashed windows be an attemp to stage the scene? maybe he/she had a key and wanted it to look like the church was broken into.

Could the smashed windows be an attemp to stage the scene? maybe he/she had a key and wanted it to look like the church was broken into.

Yes, I think staging. And more than likely a he.

Hey guys I am just starting to read thread 2 and I am so confused.

Sent from my iPhone

I just hope that you folks with hunches are considering contacting law-enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89