TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the message there:

"invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Hmm. Don't have time to figure out which admin to contact, so I'll just try putting it in photoshop and linking it that way. Timelines are fairly important. Thanks for letting me know!

ETA: Bill Carson to the rescue!! Thanks, Bill! (Scroll up for timeline.)

Ok so her class starts at 5 so it could have been dismissed as I got here early. But also the police did say it was to far away to even release a description. Plus there were some ladies waiting together to go in. Have the names been release of those ladies who went in together?

No, names have not been released and i don't expect they will be.If the car was there, when LE arrived, they would not have mentioned it in the article as they would have known it belonged to one of the campers.

Did anyone else read an article online today that claimed that Missy hadn't been living at home per some neighbor. I don't believe that article, but I did want to read it again. Can anyone post the link to that article?

Thanks for relaying this to them, J. I wasn't going to post it in the thread because I just hate having to even consider that one of these loyal followers and friends could even think of doing something like this to her. Not the first suspect(s) on my list, for sure. (And I cringe at what they might feel if they're in here reading.) :-/ But...I also want to see this solved, and no stone unturned, as they say, so please forgive if this avenue of thought offends anyone.

It needs to be discussed because I believe you are HOT and I don't believe anyone should be offended as we are doing this for someone who can not tell the story them self any longer.

Ok so her class starts at 5 so it could have been dismissed as I got here early. But also the police did say it was to far away to even release a description. Plus there were some ladies waiting together to go in. Have the names been release of those ladies who went in together?

Terri last post on Facebook was that she had to wake up at 330 to get to the church and prepare things.

So the killer knew that Terri was going to be there a
Hour early before the guest and without her daughter.
.So imo. This was planned

Did anyone else read an article online today that claimed that Missy hadn't been living at home per some neighbor. I don't believe that article, but I did want to read it again. Can anyone post the link to that article?

No, I had not seen that. Please post the source.

But what if it wasn't someone who was suppose to be there who was there when the police showed up.

Yes, very possible. Interesting the way LE is letting things out slowly...and suggesting that the killer(s) ask someone for help, and confide in someone...I think they have a good idea what happened. jmo

Terri last post on Facebook was that she had to wake up at 330 to get to the church and prepare things.

So the killer knew that Terri was going to be there a
Hour early before the guest and without her daughter.
.So imo. This was planned

I agree 100% Dex.

Yes, very possible. Interesting the way LE is letting things out slowly...and suggesting that the killer(s) ask someone for help, and confide in someone...I think they have a good idea what happened. jmo

I agree but I believe they may need help with others like us looking from different angles. You know changing your perspective changes the whole picture sometimes.

That is interesting
Somehow, it feels like LE may not think hired hit, but more personal

I don't know why this investigation is taking so long. How hard can it be to find a pregnant ballerina with a prosthetic leg?? :D

seems to be a lot of investigative interviewing going on at the moment

I am considering a similar scenario. I see the perp as a teen that is not well liked by his peers. He is perceived by them as weak, "sissy", laughed upon, maybe even bullied. He escapes into the games, where he can be strong and badass, unlike his real persona. Then the e-world was not enough and the desire came to bring these fantasies in real life. So, the hypothetical kid buys a cheap SWAT costume (he doesn't have money for a better replica), chooses the place for his "mission" -the church. He goes inside, vandalizes it a bit, then Missy walks in. The perp is either panicked, or so deep in his fantasies, that he treats her as an enemy that should be destroyed.

That's my working theory right now.

My theory too right now. I think LE will continue to leak out bits of info,and more video footage. Try to get someone to give it up...

25 minutes before calling 911???:
Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location

No, the initial reports were that one person arrived early but waited in the parking lot, and did not go in until others arrived. Remember, it was probably raining.

I think it has something to do with the shoes being too big. My husband wears a size 10 shoe, I wear a size 7. If I need to run out the door quickly I have been known to throw his crocs on. Believe me thats how I walk in his shoes trying to keep them on my feet. Truthfully I go back and forth in my head between the shoes being to big and a prosthesis.

We have a lot of discussion about the shoes not fitting right. But if you were planning on killing someone, or let's say this is a burglary gone wrong, would you not want shoes that fit you well so that you could move quickly if needed?

25 minutes before calling 911???:
Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location

IIRC, a few students arrived and remained outside together before going inside. Not sure why. Perhaps that explains the timeline.

??

The timeline does surprise me.

JMO

So the question is.....did the person who arrived at 4:35am see anyone leaving? I bet they did not, or we would have heard of it. There is only one entrance to the church parking lot. Even though it would mean they would have to carry gear and it might affect getaway time, I'm thinking the person might not have parked on church property. Doesn't look like there is a back exit.

imoo. She was targeted personally, no reason for anyone to get dressed up like that, arrive that early in the day, walk around evidently looking for someone and then jump someone. The way the perp moves is far too deliberate to just be some random wackjob on some kind of fantasy fueled spree. If we could find out the extent of the injuries we might have a bit more to go on. This is horrible, I just dont understand people sometimes. That poor woman, just doing her job and having it ended by a effin rock pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn