TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo. It doesn't matter how good the cameras of a specific business is.

The camera will never ever ever catch the actual license plate unless it was one of those traffic license plates readers that initiate when running a red light Jmo.

But since the perp planned this ahead of time. Then maybe they had fake plates as well. Jmo

Sorry I had to chime in, There are camera's that can see licence plates, go to google street view and the plates are blurred out other wise you would be able to read them, back in the 80"s satellite camera's were able to see cigarette packs on the ground, able to see Kool from Marlboro. I inspected the IC's that made that possible. I can not imagine what they are capable of now. But if there are not camera's there is not footage. jmo idk

No idea. I am a math flunky.
Come sit with those of us who are in the remedial math class, JHarlin. The nice thing about people who don't do so well with math is that they are usually very intuitive.

JHarlin, that's possible, but it seems a bit much for the perp to try to change out of all that heavy garb in her car.

Not in her car necessary I believe the cameras were only in the halls right. And wasn't there a busted screen they were fixing on the news? So technically, she could have gone into that room had her workout clothes underneath, took off the gear there and then ... Jumped from the window and walked out of sight to the car. Switch bags and either went to wait under the awning or stayed in her car

The hand dragging along the wall just says 'kid' to me. I think it's a young, but adult, male.

Then wouldn't there be security footage of the classmember leaving the building after changing clothes? Or are you saying they left in the disguise and changed clothes outside in the rain?

From what I could tell, motion-activated security footage was only in the halls. (And there was no exterior video.) My theory that the perp LEFT the building through that broken north window (near the jimmied north side door by which s/he entered) would allow for the perp entering that windowed room after the murder, stripping off the SWAT clothes, stuffing them into a duffle, jumping out the broken window, and...exiting to the north if they left the scene, OR coming around the rear/east side of the church to join the campers near the porte cochere and the south parking lot.

ETA: hah! Cross-posted with JHarlin. ;)

The presser offered no additional details on who to be on the lookout for. They must really know who it is. There was only a vague - if you hear something valuable let us know statement along with how the public shouldn't be concerned about gait, sex, etc. Yep, I think they know.

The hand dragging along the wall just says 'kid' to me. I think it's a young, but adult, male.
Possibly, but I couldn't help wonder if it was to avoid slipping. If the perp was wearing those overshoes, with no tread, he/she may have experienced a couple of slippery incidents.
Or...were the lights really on in the building or were the cameras set to where we could see in the dark? If it was somewhat dark in the hallway, the perp may have been feeling his/her way along the wall because he couldn't see where he was going very well.

In the last thread there was a poster who said their mom worked with the person who found Missy.
I wonder if that poster has gained any insight in the last couple of days. Probably could not tell us their thoughts but I would love to know what they think.

I think LE could only make a guesstimate as to this man's height.

I looked carefully: I think it's a man. Yes, he COMPLETELY planned this & COMPLETELY came to murder this particular lady.

But something's wierd: I feel like the man picked on this lady just because she opened up a church all alone at 0425am'ish & she was 'a good victim'. I feel like the man is a woman hater sort.

I can just see this man walking around in front of his mirror at home, PRACTICING !!

The man has duck feet with the right foot way more twisted out. I think police need to go through old surveillance camera footage & just look at people's feet. I think the man knew there was that ONE surveillance camera ONLY. When LE goes through old footage, IMO for sure the man would have 'cased the joint' all alone, so they should look for loners. It is quite possible that the man might sorta 'twitchily' and involuntarily glance up at the camera as he goes by with his duck feet.

I believe this man will be caught by police but the man thinks he's going to get away with this.

I also think the man left & went to a long pre-planned 'hiding spot' to watch the ladies show up, listen to the screams, watch their terror, watch as police arrived with sirens.

IMO that man knows exactly what he is doing and the footage we see is of (another newly known) a Sicko excited like a little kid in a candy store. I see the man as being around age 48-55'ish, 'life loser', area white man. IMO

Come sit with those of us who are in the remedial math class, JHarlin. The nice thing about people who don't do so well with math is that they are usually very intuitive.

Ummm that I am for sure.

Someone else please look at the last video released. Set it at .25 and go to 2:26 and tell me what you see.

I'm catching up but here's my thoughts on your ideas I'm reading:

Could gym clothes have been under the suit for easy undressing?
Could it have been someone who was a first timer that day? Oh I am gonna try out this new workout today but really they weren't.
If a regular camper, could they be sore or injured from the previous day or week(s) workouts hence the strange walking?
CP might not matter if they were in fact supposed to be there unless a time stamp puts them there before MB arrival.

JMO

I think he's younger,a teenager. is that a newish baseball helmet ?

Maybe. I was going with paintball gun helmet. Someone posted a picture of one on the last thread.

Must have ice water flowing through their veins, then.

If they carried a cell phone, then wouldn't the popo be able to track exactly when they said they arrived? This perp wouldn't make such a rookie mistake, so how did they get around that? Did they "forget" to carry their cp that day?

The perp (if it were a camper) could have been wise to 'forget' their phone at home that day.

From what I could tell, motion-activated security footage was only in the halls. (And there was no exterior video.) My theory that the perp LEFT the building through that broken north window (near the jimmied north side door by which s/he entered) would allow for the perp entering that windowed room after the murder, stripping off the SWAT clothes, stuffing them into a duffle, jumping out the broken window, and...exiting to the north if they left the scene, OR coming around the rear/east side of the church to join the campers near the porte cochere and the south parking lot.

ETA: hah! Cross-posted with JHarlin. ;)

But ? Missy's truck is caught on the interior video arriving? Just making sure I'm getting everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper