TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I don't know if this is in accordance with the TOS, so if it is a violation, I apologize.) For those of you asking questions about why someone would arrive 25 minutes early for a 5am class, back on Monday when I looked at MB's public facebook posts, she posted about two students who would regularly show up early for classes at an earlier camp, and it included pictures of those students. I am not pointing any fingers at those students at all, just saying this to show that it was not uncommon for people to show up early.

And do we know about whether the class was held inside or outside, even in rain? Because if the gear was going to be set up outside, then I could see why a student would wait in their car in the rain, waiting until they saw MB before they got out to help or start workouts. Just sayin'.....

Then wouldn't there be security footage of the classmember leaving the building after changing clothes? Or are you saying they left in the disguise and changed clothes outside in the rain?

I am saying they maybe hopped out of that window, walked back to their car. Took off the suit in the rain packed it in the car out of sight grabbed their towel and class stuff and either sat in the car and waited or moved their car closer and waited or stood under the carport and waited.

No way small town, not big city. It's ladies for goodness sake and the police were convinced it was a burglary gone bad for a while. I mean seriously you gonna look at a group of cute southern ladies that may go to church there or husbands or dads who you may play golf with any think anything is amiss? No way, everyone knows everyone and their business. Which is why I believe the police really need our help. If the perp left and disposed of the costume and had zero defensive wounds what are you going to charge her with? No prints, nothing. They need motive, they need our help connecting the dots or the perp walks. Do I think they know who did it? Yes, I am SURE they do. Can they prove it without motive or some connections back to a borrowed suit? Nope not here, not a leg to stand on.

A perceived slight by a member? Someone who wanted 'Missy's' life? Unrequited love.

(I don't know if this is in accordance with the TOS, so if it is a violation, I apologize.) For those of you asking questions about why someone would arrive 25 minutes early for a 5am class, back on Monday when I looked at MB's public facebook posts, she posted about two students who would regularly show up early for classes at an earlier camp, and it included pictures of those students. I am not pointing any fingers at those students at all, just saying this to show that it was not uncommon for people to show up early.

And do we know about whether the class was held inside or outside, even in rain? Because if the gear was going to be set up outside, then I could see why a student would wait in their car in the rain, waiting until they saw MB before they got out to help or start workouts. Just sayin'.....

Very generic! Good job Bill!

I am saying they maybe hopped out of that window, walked back to their car. Took off the suit in the rain packed it in the car out of sight grabbed their towel and class stuff and either sat in the car and waited or moved their car closer and waited or stood under the carport and waited.

Must have ice water flowing through their veins, then.

If they carried a cell phone, then wouldn't the popo be able to track exactly when they said they arrived? This perp wouldn't make such a rookie mistake, so how did they get around that? Did they "forget" to carry their cp that day?

Inside

JHarlin, that's possible, but it seems a bit much for the perp to try to change out of all that heavy garb in her car.

If they carried a cell phone, then wouldn't the popo be able to track exactly when they said they arrived? This perp wouldn't make such a rookie mistake, so how did they get around that? Did they "forget" to carry their cp that day?

I think the popo's immediate focus was the family, specifically the husband, and not the Camp members. The cp could be what hangs this person. IMO!

How about this----why wouldn't they leave the property, change clothes, ditch the SWAT outfit, then stop by 24/7 Whataburger for a Taquito (making sure to get seen by the security cameras), THEN go back to the church building and wait?

I don't think the killer left at all. I think the class member responsible did it, changed her clothes put stuff in a duffle bag, waited for the other ladies to show up, then went in again at 5 am and acted shocked. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the second person to call 911. Since they received two calls at about the same time. I mean it keeps you out of the spot light. You're a caring member who is shocked that something happened to the trainer, like the others. Establishing a false sense of caring for the victims wellness.

It does seem nuts to turn up that early to a fitness class, at that time of day.
Curious21, what's your take on this as it was your mom's friend who found Missy's body? Just curious.

Another strange thought just entered my mind....they do so on a regular basis...lol.....but what if LE is making all this look like they have someone in mind....when actually they think the perp will loosen up and do something silly because they are not being looked at?
I get a feeling they are playing with somebody. I guess we will soon see but if they really have no idea I would think they would be more concerned for the general public then they seem to be.

Not necessarily.

Makes you wonder if she had a Meechail Criner type student with low IQ and mental problems, but who was good at committing a very violent crime and only happened to get caught because the FD remembered him from a fire he set that later turned out to be him burning evidence.

From the interviews, I got the impression Missy taught spec ed public school for only two years, and prior to births of her children. So to me, at least, the odds seems pretty low for this to be connected with that.

Additionally, despite the gait issue, this person was smart enough to premeditate and plan this murder in excruciating detail so as to stump LE for several days, now. So, s/he's not just violent and very angry at Missy, but probably has at least an IQ in the normal range.

BTW, just my two cents but the gait (which LE aren't concerned with anymore) appears to be more a structural, functional thing, than a shoe size thing. The rt knee never seems to extend fully in the leg swing, and the rt foot turnout may be a maladaption due to a functional problem along the way. (has this person had knee surgery at some point, with sloppy or inadequate P/T?) The foot also doesn't seem to flex normally - are there any orthopedic nurses or doctors on this site?

(More than one knee surgery in this family, but that doesn't make me an expert.)

Another thing I noticed in the slow motion video of suspect walking from foreground away from viewer (rounding the corner and going down the hall)...for all the lack of extension in the rt knee, the suspect does seem to have a slightly longer stride than average for a female.

But...strides can vary among the sexes, still, so that's not necessarily conclusive.

Imo. It doesn't matter how good the cameras of a specific business is.

The camera will never ever ever catch the actual license plate unless it was one of those traffic license plates readers that initiate when running a red light Jmo.

But since the perp planned this ahead of time. Then maybe they had fake plates as well. Jmo

Ok... this one should be the right Creekside Church of 5401 E Hwy 287, Midlothian, TX 76065 (and tell me if it is not, please)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 55
One other thing...in the posted video interview of his sister last night, the one for dateline, the sister said BB was called by two campers from the class before the police notified him. How did they know his cp #? Did they use her phone to call him?

Interesting observation!

Another strange thought just entered my mind....they do so on a regular basis...lol.....but what if LE is making all this look like they have someone in mind....when actually they think the perp will loosen up and do something silly because they are not being looked at?
I get a feeling they are playing with somebody. I guess we will soon see but if they really have no idea I would think they would be more concerned for the general public then they seem to be.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time LE has lulled someone into a false sense of security, while covertly watching them in order to nail the evidence.

"So and so is being cooperative" or "so and so is not a POI" means very little, sometimes.

How about this----why wouldn't they leave the property, change clothes, ditch the SWAT outfit, then stop by 24/7 Whataburger for a Taquito (making sure to get seen by the security cameras), THEN go back to the church building and wait?

Because then it would be suspicious that they arrived early and then left and then returned. This person knew they were being videoed. So say you are the perp. You KNOW this building well, you park where only a little of the car can be seen. You know exactly where to walk to get into the building without being seen. You do the unmentionable and then surrey back the way you came, stay out of camera view, strip your disguise off and then wait. No one knows but you, that you exited that car, but if you leave and then come back, the police can later see that on camera. It's the perfect crime. Very well planned. Imo

Any opinions about the height of the perp change after seeing the latest video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper