TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that new video I am leaning back towards a male. I can also see this going either way whether it was a burglary or intentional to hurt MB.

Nothing taken. If there are two suspects only one was at the scene of the crime. It wasn't vandals. It is a personal killing. We know that a friend of hers said she had been acting different and we know that according to her husband for the past 10 months she was texting him I love you every day.

Yes he also mentioned in a previous interview how much they were telling each other how much they love one another the night before on the phone.

If it is a man I hope he is embarrassed knowing that some people think he was possibly a woman!

Same. If it is a man I hope he's the type to think being equated to a woman is the biggest insult to his ego you can make.

I find it a little off someone shows up to a 5AM class almost 30 min early. I get if it was 5PM and you were coming straight from work and didn't want to go home, just preferred to go straight there. But 5AM?? I'm usually early to things but I can say, that early, I would be close to being on time, at the most, 10 min early. Now, if I was friends with the trainer and wanted to help her set up, sure. But if that was the case, why did the person sit in their car until other people got there?

Now I don't find waiting on others to get there strange, just the whole timeline is off to me.

Especially because there was so short of time between the murder and getaway. Someone had to be pretty confident they could kill her quickly and leave right away before someone showed up.

Two things I got from it.

1. He/she used right hand to break possible window towards the end of it, but didn't seem to hit hard.
2. The way he/she raised the turned on flashlight above their head is like officers do it. I think most people do it at their waist or underhand stretched out.

Anyone agree?

Totally agree, and it appears they're looking for someone more than something.

Except there is an unpaved track (looks like 4-wheel drive?) at the far north end of the smaller twin parking lots, leading away from the church in a northerly direction towards North Prong Creek. My guess is they've searched that well (looking for the SWAT gear)? There appears to be a waterfall of some sort as you continue north.

There is also a driveway next door that appears to go to an old abandoned homesite. Hmmm....

Does anyone notice something unique about the way he/she points the flashlight at around 2:26 in the video?

I thought the same thing, but others and I now believe the flashlight was on his head. I think he had a tool in his right hand. Also in about 1:40 of the video, the video is only 2:26 long.

Does anyone have a link to today's presser? I couldn't watch it. My computer kept freezing up, so I only saw a few short moments. :(

That thing the perp is holding in his or her left hand in the newly released tape looks like a box of Saran Wrap!!! OMG!!! What if Missy was smothered?

Same. If it is a man I hope he's the type to think being equated to a woman is the biggest insult to his ego you can make.

I don't think it was. I think we were all correct to begin with, a woman. A class member.

That timeline blows my mind! How could the perp have killed her in that short amount of time and then left without being seen?

Now that I've had a chance to calm down (sorry mods), I'M GOING TO ASSUME THAT THEY NO LONGER NEED TIPS ABOUT THE GAIT AND SEX BECAUSE WE HAVE SOLVED THOSE MYSTERIES FOR THEM!! We should give ourselves a pat on the back. :D

Lol. Keepin' it lively.

I thought the same thing, but others and I now believe the flashlight was on his head. I think he had a tool in his right hand. Also in about 1:40 of the video, the video is only 2:26 long.

I don't think that's a helmet light. If you look earlier there's a light reflection coming off of the back of the helmet as he/she walks the other way down the hall.

I don't think it was. I think we were all correct to begin with, a woman. A class member.

Maybe. I still think the perp walks like a woman myself, but others were saying the new video makes them think it's a man.

I agree the person looks very familiar and comfortable in the location. I doubt it was a church member personally, and think someone who was familiar with Missy's schedule is most likely. So you're right, a class member or former class member would be high on my list of suspects.

As for burglary, no way. No burglar just wanders aimlessly around for half an hour, not taking anything, then kills someone that comes in and then leaves all their belongings like iPads behind. Worlds worst burglar ever. Just not the right MO for burglary. 100% personal.

I find it a little off someone shows up to a 5AM class almost 30 min early. I get if it was 5PM and you were coming straight from work and didn't want to go home, just preferred to go straight there. But 5AM?? I'm usually early to things but I can say, that early, I would be close to being on time, at the most, 10 min early. Now, if I was friends with the trainer and wanted to help her set up, sure. But if that was the case, why did the person sit in their car until other people got there?

Now I don't find waiting on others to get there strange, just the whole timeline is off to me.

Especially because there was so short of time between the murder and getaway. Someone had to be pretty confident they could kill her quickly and leave right away before someone showed up.

I don't think the killer left at all. I think the class member responsible did it, changed her clothes put stuff in a duffle bag, waited for the other ladies to show up, then went in again at 5 am and acted shocked. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the second person to call 911. Since they received two calls at about the same time. I mean it keeps you out of the spot light. You're a caring member who is shocked that something happened to the trainer, like the others. Establishing a false sense of caring for the victims wellness.

Maybe. I still think the perp walks like a woman myself, but others were saying the new video makes them think it's a man.

She's wearing padding with a groin pad in between it. It's the same person we said was earlier just from a different view point seeing them in a different angle.

Originally Posted by Snow Flower
BTW any thoughts on what the saran wrap was for?

Asphyxiation? Fingerprints?

As entertaining as those answers could be (*and don't let BIll answer any more answers about that ;) ), speculating on the Saran Wrap would be like trying to speculate on what brand of motorcycle helmet he wore. (Neither item is sufficiently established as being in the video.)

Yeah on my 2:26 mistake -- it is at around 1:46. I grabbed the wrong number (fixed it above).

One other thing...in the posted video interview of his sister last night, the one for dateline, the sister said BB was called by two campers from the class before the police notified him. How did they know his cp #? Did they use her phone to call him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper