TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. It was a camper. Now we need to find a link to the PD and church.

Sent from my iPhone

Well <modsnip> them! They were the ones who brought up the gait on Monday!! What are we supposed to be speculating about?!?

I think they meant tips such as medical conditions that could cause the gait aren't helpful unless includes an individual's name with the condition and motive, at know?

I can only watch it once before the link ends and I'm back at WFAA. But my initial impression - they know who it is. The spokesman kind of dissed more tips. Gosh I hope there is an arrest before tomorrow's funeral.
Yes, I also think they absolutely know who it is and are waiting to see if someone else knew or helped in any way.

Maybe they don't need any more tips about the gait because they have figured out the explanation for the gait.

Bill has joined Websleuths

Bill posts some interesting stuff.

Bill is both smart AND funny

Be like Bill.

Oh but we do now so much. In my opinion this is what we know. It was a camper, who has ties to the church and possibly pd. Now we need to find motive. You guys are on fire. I believe we were left with some clues to pursue earlier to put this creep or chick creep away. I don't want to sound like John Walsh here but the police need our help.

NEW VIDEO IS UP!!!

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]
I was on fence about male or female. After watching that I now think it is a man.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If the perp's car was parked around back would he have walked through wet grass? My feeling ist the perp is a slightly off kilter "man boy". Someone who has seen her and has developed an infatuation

Yep baby Huey type.. Overweight an awkward man child..

Are we thinking now that it's a camper because of the timeline? Sorry if it's been mentioned I missed it. BTW any thoughts on what the saran wrap was for?

I noticed this about the surprise of the dutch door.

I disagree. I used to work in the cradle room at that church and there is a latch on the inside that you push to make it one door. I read the body language as of course so and so forgot to latch it. I do now especially after seeing how well the person breezed from room to room that they knew this place really well. Like they attend here.

There must be another entrance at the back, if I read this article correctly. (BBM) Near dumpsters opposite the main entrance, the doors and windows were boarded up ---- most likely where the suspect entered, I would think. Even if it is not part of the parking lot, surely a car could park there, if a trash removal truck can get in there to collect the trash from the dumpster..

Police found broken glass as well as other signs of forced entry at the church, Smith said in a previous statement.The church door and window boarded up after the attack are on the opposite side of church, near the dumpsters, from the main entrance covered by a carport where a grey truck matching the description of Bevers vehicle was parked on Monday during the investigation.

http://m.midlothianmirror.com/news/20160421/search-warrant-bevers-died-from-head-injury

There has to be foot prints, you'd think, if the perp walked off the property, In the rain, with rain boots. OH, wait...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 69
After watching the new video I do not think this was meant to be a robbery.So nonchalant and blatantly a lazy person no doubt.Probably doesn't put much effort into anything in his/her life....besides killing an innocent woman.This a-hole makes me so mad!

Hey Folks,

Good job and conversation going on here, but I'd like to ask you to keep Missy's entire Family out of it. Unless something is stated in MSM, they're off limits. No one has been named a POI/Suspect, so please don't insinuate anything about them.

Also, please remember not to sleuth her friends and members of her class and bring it to WS.

Thanks so much!

If the perp's car was parked around back would he have walked through wet grass? My feeling ist the perp is a slightly off kilter "man boy". Someone who has seen her and has developed an infatuation

Or a angry woman.

Hey Folks,

Good job and conversation going on here, but I'd like to ask you to keep Missy's entire Family out of it. Unless something is stated in MSM, they're off limits. No one has been named a POI/Suspect, so please don't insinuate anything about them.

Also, please remember not to sleuth her friends and members of her class and bring it to WS.

Thanks so much!

We couldn't even if we wanted to. There is no way to figure out now who was attending it. Ugh.

One thing that keeps coming to mind is her friend saying she had been a bit different lately, I believe she said quiet

Maybe receiving threats or being harassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper