TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get caught up on this, so my apologies if it's been posted and I haven't got to it yet.

· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location

A participant arrived 15 minutes after Bevers arrived. And the 911 calls didn't go out until 25 minutes after the participant arrived??

Sitting on my hands!! UGH!

I'm trying to get caught up on this, so my apologies if it's been posted and I haven't got to it yet.

· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location

A participant arrived 15 minutes after Bevers arrived. And the 911 calls didn't go out until 25 minutes after the participant arrived??

It has been said the first person to arrive waited for others to show up. The class was to start at 5, so probably was being considerate to wait outside.

25 minutes before calling 911???:
Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location

Holy cow batman.

Are you the user that your Mom's friend was one of the first in to see her in the church?

No, sorry. I just have really strong feelings about this, especially now.

Did I read somewhere that the 1st camper to arrive did not go inside right away but waited for another camper to arrive? Missy's truck was there so wonder why they waited for someone else to arrive to go inside? Who made the two 911 calls?

This press conference is completely useless. Absolutely no helpful information other than the new video and timeline.

I can only watch it once before the link ends and I'm back at WFAA. But my initial impression - they know who it is. The spokesman kind of dissed more tips. Gosh I hope there is an arrest before tomorrow's funeral.

This tight timeline to me seems to underscore that this was a planned, targeted attack. The only 'down' time was the 30-minutes or less of aimless hallway wandering while awaiting her arrival.

And PIM you were right on the money!

So the question is.....did the person who arrived at 4:35am see anyone leaving? I bet they did not, or we would have heard of it. There is only one entrance to the church parking lot. Even though it would mean they would have to carry gear and it might affect getaway time, I'm thinking the person might not have parked on church property. Doesn't look like there is a back exit.

There must be another entrance at the back, if I read this article correctly. (BBM) Near dumpsters opposite the main entrance, the doors and windows were boarded up ---- most likely where the suspect entered, I would think. Even if it is not part of the parking lot, surely a car could park there, if a trash removal truck can get in there to collect the trash from the dumpster..

Police found broken glass as well as other signs of forced entry at the church, Smith said in a previous statement.The church door and window boarded up after the attack are on the opposite side of church, near the dumpsters, from the main entrance covered by a carport where a grey truck matching the description of Bevers vehicle was parked on Monday during the investigation.

http://m.midlothianmirror.com/news/20160421/search-warrant-bevers-died-from-head-injury

So the question is.....did the person who arrived at 4:35am see anyone leaving? I bet they did not, or we would have heard of it. There is only one entrance to the church parking lot. Even though it would mean they would have to carry gear and it might affect getaway time, I'm thinking the person might not have parked on church property. Doesn't look like there is a back exit.

Seems like person arriving at 4:35 would have either seen signs of trouble (broken glass) or ACTUALLY been there when perp was? Missy's truck should have been there, too. Unless they parked and just sat in car reading or something. Either involved or VERY LUCKY TO STILL BE ALIVE (My opinion only!)

I just watched the video again and I believe the big 'saran wrap' box most prominent at the end of the video can be seen in their right pocket starting at 0:28 and it continues to be in their pocket until near the very end (when they box is out, it's no long white in their pants pocket like it had been for the minutes prior). They might have taken it out of their pocket when they opened that final door. That long box stuffed down their leg could explain a lot about their gait and their mannerisms.

If the perp's car was parked around back would he have walked through wet grass? My feeling ist the perp is a slightly off kilter "man boy". Someone who has seen her and has developed an infatuation

IIRC, a few students arrived and remained outside together before going inside. Not sure why. Perhaps that explains the timeline.

??

The timeline does surprise me.

JMO

I think it might reinforce more than one person involved?

The person opened the bottom door of the dutch doors. Then seemed surprised that the top door there opened too. had likely never spent time in that church. jmo Also the very last frame, something about the angle of the person's back...I think this was a kid. jmo

At one point it looked like the person turned slightly from the camera, it seemed like they were looking at something held in their hand. then they put something in an interior chest pocket, inside the "uniform" was it a phone ?

The person opened the bottom door of the dutch doors. Then seemed surprised that the top door there opened too. had likely never spent time in that church. jmo Also the very last frame, something about the angle of the person's back...I think this was a kid. jmo

I noticed this about the surprise of the dutch door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly