TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question; how do you make comment when not responding to another? Guessing that question might make me unworthy of posting here, but best to know now :)

Go to the bottom of the page and there is a big open box and says ' post quick reply' below it. Type what you like there and hit that quick reply button ! And :welcome:

To make a comment with out quoting a previous one scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a box that says post quick reply. You type in that and then hit The post quick reply below the box.

Quick question; how do you make comment when not responding to another? Guessing that question might make me unworthy of posting here, but best to know now :)

always worthy
No one poster is more important than another
Fresh thoughts solve cases
Its nice having you here

Absolutely

No one can really even tell if it is a man or a woman

At least not from 10 seconds of video. I’d love to see the entire half hour of video from all of the cameras, and see if I could pick up some feminine characteristics of the suspect, but even that would be hard, if not impossible.

STOP

Let's not play guessing games re: websites. If you're not sure if it can or can't be linked, then send it to me and I'll look at it.

PLEASE Don't refer to Missy's Family. They can not be sleuthed and the results brought here. They are totally off limits.

Thanks!

Go to the bottom of the page and there is a big open box and says ' post quick reply' below it. Type what you like there and hit that quick reply button ! And :welcome:
Thank you! Also, thank you for the welcome, much appreciated :)

Also possibly of interest, the swat gear that the MPD used in their urban shield video appear to have a light on the helmet, similar to perp.

The timeline is interesting. TB enters building at 4:20am, a class participant arrives at 4:35, first 911 call 5am.

Only 15 min. for the murder to occur before a class participant on scene. What was that class member doing for 25 minutes???? I think it's odd to arrive 25 minutes early for a 5am class unless you have a darned good reason, like helping to set-up (but then again, I'm not a morning person).

The timeline is interesting. TB enters building at 4:20am, a class participant arrives at 4:35, first 911 call 5am.

Only 15 min. for the murder to occur before a class participant on scene. What was that class member doing for 25 minutes???? I think it's odd to arrive 25 minutes early for a 5am class unless you have a darned good reason, like helping to set-up (but then again, I'm not a morning person).
Which class participant arrived at 4:35? Missy arrived at 4:20 am to set up, POI at 3:50 (or at least captured on video by that time) so which participant at 4:35?

LOL I feel exactly the same - no reason in the world to be arriving anywhere that early when you could be asleep...

The poster who had heard first hand what the COD was (which she did not divulge to us), was confused when the police said blunt trauma. Reading between those lines and with the arrival of the ATF, a gunshot wound would make much more sense. Instant job, no messing.

I'm tired and confused, it's 1:36am but I'm hooked. If I go to bed do y'all promise to have this solved by the morning?

LOL I feel exactly the same - no reason in the world to be arriving anywhere that early when you could be asleep...

The poster who had heard first hand what the COD was (which she did not divulge to us), was confused when the police said blunt trauma. Reading between those lines and with the arrival of the ATF, a gunshot wound would make much more sense. Instant job, no messing.

I'm tired and confused, it's 1:36am but I'm hooked. If I go to bed do y'all promise to have this solved by the morning?

Go ahead and get some rest. I'm back on duty and with everyone else will continue to sleuth! :seeya::countsheep:

The person has a few tools. At :30 in the video, he's using a car door lock jimmy (slim jim) tool to try to open the door, like when you use a credit card to slide thru a door jam to open a lock. Then he puts that away and has a hammer. And then he snatches saran wrap?

I'm confused. Why get all dressed upped like a swat team cop with an assortment of tools and act like a cat burglar sneaking around breaking windows in a dark church. BUT then go on to kill the exercise lady? It seems so inconsistent. If I were to guess right now, I'd say Missi happened upon a burglary.

But I change my mind often. It will depend on her injuries. If it's overkill like a crime of passion, then it's someone with a grudge toward her. If it's a quick blow to the head and a mad dash out of there, then it's a robbery gone bad.

The Midlothian Police Department released an updated timeline of events on Monday

· 3:50 a.m. Monday – Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ

· 4:16 a.m. Monday – Terri Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

· 4:20 a.m. Monday – Terri Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.

· 4:35 a.m. Monday – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location

· 5:00 a.m. Monday – Two 911 calls received from location

· 5:01 a.m. Monday – Fire department dispatched

· 5:03 a.m. Monday – Initial patrol officers dispatched

· 5:07 a.m. Monday – Fire department arrives at the location

· 5:10 a.m. Monday – Officers arrive at the location

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...se-3rd-piece-of-surveillence-in-bevers-murder

Just watched the new video. C-R-E-E-P-Y!!! Poor Terri to wander into "this"! I haven't caught up on reading today. It spends a lot of time at the one door doing who knows what and then the second one it breaks? Catch me up to speed!

Which class participant arrived at 4:35? Missy arrived at 4:20 am to set up, POI at 3:50 (or at least captured on video by that time) so which participant at 4:35?

Big chunk of info missing (to us) on this part of the TL. Who arrived then? When did 2nd person arrive? Were they on their phone (Facebook, WS lol, Twitter, email) or talking to someone to pass the time to confirm this? Who found her (1st and 2nd arrivals?) or a group of people? We don't have all of the dots so there are too many questions in this TL involving the events from MB arrival and 911 call IMO.

I wish that poster would post again. You can always be verified or post through admins if you wish to remain anonymous.

If you remove a burglary gone wrong scenario ( which I have ) , then it really is curious they wanted to be inside the church at all, isn't it ? What is this about ? Did they know the cameras outside were not working or did they disable cameras outside before ? If so, why not commit the murder outside the building?

As others have pointed out, if he planned to kill her, he would have done it outside. Which means that you are eliminating the more likely burglary gone wrong scenario.

As for disabling cameras outside, that is not easy. The cameras would normally be on the roof. Which would require him to scale the side of the building to disable them, and he would still be on video, while doing it. Cameras would not be useful for security, if they were easily disabled.

Just watched the new video. C-R-E-E-P-Y!!! Poor Terri to wander into "this"! I haven't caught up on reading today. It spends a lot of time at the one door doing who knows what and then the second one it breaks? Catch me up to speed!

You are up to speed. Except there was a press conference today and we are hoping for a transcript.

Big chunk of info missing (to us) on this part of the TL. Who arrived then? When did 2nd person arrive? Were they on their phone (Facebook, WS lol, Twitter, email) or talking to someone to pass the time to confirm this? Who found her (1st and 2nd arrivals?) or a group of people? We don't have all of the dots so there are too many questions in this TL involving the events from MB arrival and 911 call IMO.

I wish that poster would post again. You can always be verified or post through admins if you wish to remain anonymous.
I just saw the post from fred&edna with timeline that shows a camper arriving at 4:35 am. First I have seen that. Is that confirmed by LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member