TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the video, everyone should keep a close eye on the part starting at about the 1:40 mark. The suspect is walking directly toward the camera. If you look carefully, this person doesn't have "duck feet". Instead, there is a PRONOUNCED difference between the step of the left foot and the right foot. Yes, the upper leg movement is about the same. However, that right foot, right before it hits the ground, turns to the right. Whereas, the left foot seems to hit the ground as intended. Just to come right out and say it: There is something jacked up with the suspect's right leg, especially from the knee down. Whereas, the left leg looks fairly normal.

To see it another way, watch as the suspect walks right down the center of the hall toward the camera starting at 1:40. The left knee is pointed directly out in front. Whereas, the right knee is pointed toward the wall when the right foot hits the ground.

Now, I'm not doctor. But it seems to me this would be something that is more genetic, than something that happened from an accident. In other words, if that person did have an accident--like a motorcycle crash--no doctor is going to put a knee back together so it points to the right when a person is walking straight down the sidewalk. Because the difference between the angles of each foot when it hits the ground is at least 10 degrees, which is considerable.

Any tire tread marks around the church ? Or was the killer close enough to not need any type of vehicle ?

The parking lot is paved. Probably not much in the way of tread marks.

Regarding the bizarre behavior, hands along the wall ... On drugs?

Reminds me of Elisa Lam video when she was possibly having an episode of mental illness.

Looking at the video, everyone should keep a close eye on the part starting at about the 1:40 mark. The suspect is walking directly toward the camera. If you look carefully, this person doesn't have "duck feet". Instead, there is a PRONOUNCED difference between the step of the left foot and the right foot. Yes, the upper leg movement is about the same. However, that right foot, right before it hits the ground, turns to the right. Whereas, the left foot seems to hit the ground as intended. Just to come right out and say it: There is something jacked up with the suspect's right leg, especially from the knee down. Whereas, the left leg looks fairly normal.

To see it another way, watch as the suspect walks right down the center of the hall toward the camera starting at 1:40. The left knee is pointed directly out in front. Whereas, the right knee is pointed toward the wall when the right foot hits the ground.

Now, I'm not doctor. But it seems to me this would be something that is more genetic, than something that happened from an accident. In other words, if that person did have an accident--like a motorcycle crash--no doctor is going to put a knee back together so it points to the right when a person is walking straight down the sidewalk. Because the difference between the angles of each foot when it hits the ground is at least 10 degrees, which is considerable.
I agree about the right foot. It twists as it hits the ground although I feel it is because of the shoe. It looks floppy.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I'm stuck on the helmet. Why would you wear that, it seems heavy and awkward, don't you want to be light on your feet? A ski mask disguises just as well. A helmet would hamper vision, perhaps explaining the awkward gait. Only pluses I can think of are - you are leaving on a motorcycle, or are prepared for a fight.
I've wondered if TB was armed and the perp knew that, and so came prepared to survive a gunshot.

All of this is what I have been thinking. I think they knew TB could kick the you-know-what out of them and that is why they are so protected.

I agree. I would like to see more unedited video. The strolling-around, leisurely walk is certainly bizarre!

On the one hand, the suspect swings the hammer "like a girl" at the end of the new video. (No insults to us females intended...just swings like someone that infrequently uses a hammer.)
However, the suspect appears puzzled by the Dutch doors. These are frequently used in nurseries to keep kids corralled, so less likely the suspect is a woman.
I'm stumped!

BBM... I thought so, too!!

I'm stuck on the helmet. Why would you wear that, it seems heavy and awkward, don't you want to be light on your feet? A ski mask disguises just as well. A helmet would hamper vision, perhaps explaining the awkward gait. Only pluses I can think of are - you are leaving on a motorcycle, or are prepared for a fight.
I've wondered if TB was armed and the perp knew that, and so came prepared to survive a gunshot.

Trying to hide the fact it is a woman or hide facial features.I was thinking about hair evidence. I could not commit a crime unless I shaved my head.I leave my hair everywhere.

A helmet doesn't come off as easily as a ski mask if there is a struggle.

Posting at homeon an antiquated puter
my understanding (may be wrong) is that the first camper waited outside ti two more arrived
A poster who is involved in fitness said this is not abnormal
It seems, based on posts that more than one went in together

The time line is tight and a bit worrisome JMO
I agree, not abnormal to wait at that hour for others to show up. Sit in car and wait until other cars arrive (especially since first camper was so early) to either wait for gear to be set up outside or enter together. However, seems like only 10 minutes difference between Missy being attacked and 1st camper arriving. Did killer exit back door? On foot? Seems like a VERY tight timeline...

Near the end of the video there is a good side shot of his headwear. looks like a baseball helmet. Also looks like he's wearing a black winter mask on his face. Around $7.00 at Walmart. That trailing his hand along the wall thing is something kids do on the hallway walls in school....jmo

Thank you! I thought I recalled seeing them in a format where there was a stop frame button. Were those yours or someone else's?

Can you download it to your computer and view it in an image viewer frame by frame? That might be the easiest way.

Trying to hide the fact it is a woman or hide facial features.I was thinking about hair evidence. I could not commit a crime unless I shaved my head.I leave my hair everywhere.
lol! Same here! I shed hair like a puppy :)

Well when they DO find the perp, we will certainly know as you can't disguise his/her gait ...

Regarding the bizarre behavior, hands along the wall ... On drugs?

Reminds me of Elisa Lam video when she was possibly having an episode of mental illness.

I didn't think of mental illness, but I what about adrenaline rushing so much, the person felt faint or lightheaded. When my son was little and had surgery, they called me to come see him in recovery. On the way down the hall, I was so stressed, I had dark spots in my vision and started feeling faint. My mom was walking behind me and said she knew I was about to faint because I was feeling the wall as I walked, just like the perp did. Maybe the perp was feeling a bit lightheaded from the prospect of murder.

I'm taken by the way the suspect was swinging the hammer to break the window. Something about it seemed almost delicate. I still wouldn't be surprised if this is a woman.

Near the end of the video there is a good side shot of his headwear. looks like a baseball helmet. Also looks like he's wearing a black winter mask on his face. Around $7.00 at Walmart. That trailing his hand along the wall thing is something kids do on the hallway walls in school....jmo
The trailing of the hand on the wall was very nonchalant wasn't it?

This is either one cold blooded perp or they were not initially there to harm anyone.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member