TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

And I agree about the glass
LE would know immediately if it was broken from the inside or outside
That saran thing has me stumped
Don't know what it is but I don't think its plastic wrap unless there is a use for it that I am not aware of

JMO
I think the device in their left hand is something like this but made from pvc.images-7.jpeg

IMO without some really great insider tips, LE may not have ANY DNA evidence. This perp has been really smart and thought this thing out. I am going back to my first instinct that this is someone she knew well that had a personal reason for, and excuse me for putting it this way, "getting rid of her." Who knows how long this had been thought out. I hope and pray that she had a close girlfriend who will tell LE of anything, or anyone, that should be looked at. I agree that someone knows something that will help bring this monster down! JMO

Yes, I hope her friends come forward especially if Missy was talking about making some changes in her life. That is always a dangerous time for a woman.

I went back and watched the video (again) and I do see something white on the right hand side. I think that's definitely possible SpanishInquisition!

I also noticed a few more things that I'm curious about:

What made the motion detection camera go off right before the perp came out of what some are calling Room 12 at the end?

I always thought it was glass that he/she was breaking but I noticed that the camera moves a bit towards the end. Was it the wall that they were damaging?

Anyone know what is in front of Room 12 where the perp was swinging?

I thought it was my eyes.
I've played around with the images.
IMO it is a man standing by the desk holding something. He is actually blocking the sunlight coming in.

But if it were a man, LE (who have studied these with better resolution) would be searching for 2 suspects, as both are pictured in the same hallway simultaneously. Logic forces us to accept that it's an eerie trick of the eyes.

:thinking:LOL. I've read about the room 12 but didn't notice it myself, will have to review. The room I'm talking about is right before the perp then walks straight across the hallway (whole thing is pretty close to camera) and starts "hammering" at the glass (at least you see glass landing on the floor). And then the video ends. Same room?

Yes, same room (end of video is after he exits room and starts breaking glass and you see a good shot of his feet). As he's leaving that room you can see "12" to the right of the door. So not a restroom, though I do see the wastebasket by the door you mentioned. When I taught school, wastebaskets were there for ease of janitorial staff making the rounds.

i agree with what curious said about it wasnt done by a camper. is either by someone jealous or it was a hit :moo:

Simple, what other reason would he have for spending half an hour breaking into multiple rooms inside the church? That’s what a burglar would do. The only explanation I have heard, is that he was trying to cover up the murder. But I don’t think that theory holds any water. Breaking down all those doors unnecessarily just to cover up a murder? Thats a crazy amount of unnecessary work. A hit man does not bring burglary tools with him to a murder.

If all he wanted to do is kill her, he had no reason to even go inside the church, let along break down every door and window inside the building. He could have just waited outside, and shot her in the head when she got out of her car, and then left. If he really wanted to cover it up, he could have taken her purse and made it look like a robbery. He would have never even been on video. But instead he goes inside and puts on a big show for the cameras for half and hour breaking doors and windows. I’m sorry, but that’s totally not believable. That's not something any person would do, while they were getting ready to kill someone.

The church was empty, he knew that Missy would be there soon, perfect place to be not seen to murder someone......

parking lot too risky.....he couldn't go to her house because the girls were there......neighbors might see him

he wanted to commit this crime in privacy and not be seen. explains the outfit he wore so he showed up a little early at the church and staged it......

look at the current event now, LE is stumped or maybe they are withholding info so they can finish their investigation.....

a lot of murders happen in workplaces, she was murdered in her work space....

we might never know what goes on in another one's mind but whoever did this planned it out and had fun with it.........

:thinking:LOL. I've read about the room 12 but didn't notice it myself, will have to review. The room I'm talking about is right before the perp then walks straight across the hallway (whole thing is pretty close to camera) and starts "hammering" at the glass (at least you see glass landing on the floor). And then the video ends. Same room?
Seems like glass wouldn't fall back into the room but drywall would if they are making a hole in the wall. Does someone know if that is an exterior wall or if there is a room on the other side of the wall? I find it odd that the Police seal is covering part of the view but in the last seconds the seal is removed so you can see the full view or at least as much as the camera position allows I guess. It looks to me like they move to utilize or place the object in their left hand in those final seconds. Also during the hammering I notice something white on their front perhaps sticking out of a pocket.

i agree with what curious said about it wasnt done by a camper. is either by someone jealous or it was a hit :moo:

i'm leaning towards a husband of a camper who were both friends of Missy and her husband

Seems like glass wouldn't fall back into the room but drywall would if they are making a hole in the wall. Does someone know if that is an exterior wall or if there is a room on the other side of the wall? I find it odd that the Police seal is covering part of the view but in the last seconds the seal is removed so you can see the full view or at least as much as the camera position allows I guess. It looks to me like they move to utilize or place the object in their left hand in those final seconds. Also during the hammering I notice something white on their front perhaps sticking out of a pocket.

BBM I noticed that too. I was wondering what it could be. Tissue, cocaine, paper?

I don't know if you're saying you are agreeing with me or disagreeing with me that targeting an CG trainer at their training location before their first early morning class would be the best or if you're saying targeting a CG trainer at any time of day at any location is best so long as they're in or getting out of their car.

You asked a question, and I answered it. If you are going to kill someone, and you know they are going to drive into an empty parking lot at a certain time in the middle of the night, and nobody else is going to be there, I can’t think of a better place you could do it. Anytime of day, when they would be there alone would be fine, but darkness would be a big plus. But it would be better to do it in the parking lot, rather then unnecessarily breaking into a building to do it. Doing that would complicate things and increase your chances of getting caught.

Yes, same room (end of video is after he exits room and starts breaking glass and you see a good shot of his feet). As he's leaving that room you can see "12" to the right of the door. So not a restroom, though I do see the wastebasket by the door you mentioned. When I taught school, wastebaskets were there for ease of janitorial staff making the rounds.

Thank you for the clarification. I still do wonder, though, that if whatever was left behind (do we know?) was originally found by the perp on-site. Less to carry, and could only be traced back to the church (barring perp DNA).

On another note, I wondered from the get-go if that car parked in the distance actually was more identifiable than stated, but LE didn't want to spook the perp, instead of just not wanting to set off a car-hunt based on super generic details. Really hoping for the former as I have seen in the past, for other crimes, statements like "be on the lookout for 4-door dark sedan", which is pretty darn generic.

I believe in the very first report it was stated they could see the car outside but from an inside camera and not clearly enough to get license # or make. But they did state car and not truck or SUV.

Which means the perp has to be in place and ready, not wandering around the building. S/he had to have known the exact moment Missy arrived.

JMO

I've decided the perp had a co-conspirator. Somebody following MB to the church that morning. It would explain the instance the perp appears to key a microphone while standing in front of the bulletin board.

Some of these things could be explained of the killer is mentally unhinged, thinks of her self as a modern day gladiator and wants to take down her competition.

The simplest explination for this is a burglery gone wrong. But if that is the case why dress like that? This person seems to have so much padding that it hinders their movements.

Personally I feel nothing about this case makes sense

The location
The fact that she was alone, and family were away
The clothing, costume worn by perp
The actions of the perp
All of the video
The short period of time between her arrival, death and campers arrival
The ATF

You asked a question, and I answered it. If you are going to kill someone, and you know they are going to drive into an empty parking lot at a certain time in the middle of the night, and nobody else is going to be there, I can’t think of a better place you could do it. Anytime of day, when they would be there alone would be fine, but darkness would be a big plus. But it would be better to do it in the parking lot, rather then unnecessarily breaking into a building to do it. Doing that would complicate things and increase your chances of getting caught.

You think it would be best to pull up alongside someone in an otherwise empty but well-lit parking lot, when the entrance is exposed to and visible from the nearby highway? Is that your theory?

Except if it were pouring rain and he wanted to still be there early enough to beat her there, then he might have opted to wait inside, and wander around vandalizing until the allotted time. Get pretty wet lying in wait outside in the rain, except under the carport, but no visual cover from her there - she'd see him driving up and not get out of her car.

Wait in the car maybe? Somehow or other I don’t think a hit man would worry about the rain. I think a hit man would consider that a plus. It would reduce the chances that any possible witnesses might be outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990