TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dash cam in my truck that has night vision as well. You would be surprised at the things I see during the night . Anyway just my thoughts and moo.

What interesting stuff do you catch? Is it a motion-activated cam? Are these common, i.e. would people in the area possibly have them?

Would there be any other cameras nearby or in the woods by the church?

Does anyone know if all areas of the church were open on Sunday or if some rooms, offices were closed pending repairs/ongoing investigation? Or were repairs made last week?

I understand cars could not be searched without cause, but the outside of cars can be examined and LE can certainly ask people if they have seen anything.

Midlothian Police said they have had several search warrants. Maybe of some of those were other vehicles. Also they don't need a search warrant if you freely allow them to search.

In reply to your post at the end of the last thread, welcome to Yorkshire/Texas time !! :D

2am though? You gotta work on that cags, that's only 8pm TT :p

And marking my spot. Hoping to hear of an arrest soon!

I could easily push past 2am if I didn't have to get up 5 hours later, I'm knackered! It's quite nice here at 9am, easy to catch up on threads with a cuppa, this one has been a pretty fast mover though!

Before the last thread closed, someone asked about what type of equipment they used. There are a few pics on Missy's FB that show her daughter helping to pull a fire-hose when setting up. In another, she posted the trunk area of her vehicle at the time, loaded with fire hoses, tires, and kettle balls. In other pics, the campers were holding dumbbell weights or doing sit-ups p, etc, where no special equipment was needed. Not sure if the tires are behind the hoses, but it also looks like a piece of stereo equipment or karaoke machine is in her vehicle.

[Mods .... I am not sure if I can use this pic, as it did come from Missy's FB...?]

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    608.7 KB · Views: 97
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208840501389713&set=pb.1229322185.-2207520000.1461683140.&type=3&theater

I found a FB post from March that Missy posted BBM

It seems this wasn't MB's 1st time working out at this church or in the rain there. Just an observation.

When i read the above, it seems to me that the actual workout takes place outside.
And Missy brought her equipment with her as she moves from site to site
So access to the church must have been for restrooms

So access to the church must have been for restrooms

And for a well-lit parking lot with an awning and security cameras. The church's insurance company better get out its checkbook.

I found another picture from her page that is INSDIE the church (under the Holy Grounds wall) from Jan but it has a ton of people in it so I don't feel right posting it even though she has it on her public page. THIS for 1 creeped me out b/c I recognized it from the killer video and 2 tells me that anyone who has worked out with her before knows her routine for the workouts as well as the layout of the church.

IMO IMO IMO

ETA Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208419000892464&set=pb.1229322185.-2207520000.1461683927.&type=3&theater I got Mod approval to direct to MB public FB.

When a group such as CG use a facility like this, is there something in it for the church?
Do they pay to use the facility?

was hoping for a press release or arrest this morning........

still nothing!:tantrum:

I found another picture from her page that is INSDIE the church (under the Holy Grounds wall) from Jan but it has a ton of people in it so I don't feel right posting it even though she has it on her public page. THIS for 1 creeped me out b/c I recognized it from the killer video and 2 tells me that anyone who has worked out with her before knows her routine for the workouts as well as the layout of the church.

IMO IMO IMO

Good sleuthing. So, that answers one of my questions....have any of the campers been inside the church before?

Thanks.

When a group such as CG use a facility like this, is there something in it for the church?
Do they pay to use the facility?

when i taught Girls scouts a long time ago, we paid the church for space.....

many churches allows non religious groups to use their facility to increase their income

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966