TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFAA-TV
46 mins ·
JUST IN: https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8

From WFAA Facebook, WFAA response in comments:

WFAA-TV To answer why we reported on the shirt. The warrant where news of the bloodied shirt came from is public information and has already been reported on. We had a source that added context to that information. This is additional info on a story that is already out on other sites.

WFAA-TV XXXXXX XXXXThis is our first and only report on the shirt. The headline was never changed. We waited until we talked with the source until we reported on the warrant.

:laughing: :facepalm: :dunno:

The only dog I've ever been bitten by is a chihuahua. The chihuahua probably struck first!

I'd like to dedicate this post to spell check.

Speaking of the reward - why is it so low, and posted by only one business in the area? Shouldn't other businesses, individuals, entities be adding to that reward?

YES YES YES! [emoji12]

"I'll have what she's having"

Well the news of the dead dog has, ironically, lifted the mood.

Time for bed now, be good and play nicely. Oh, and another summary for me to wake up to would be marvellous, preferably one containing news of arrest please. I thank you!

Ok guys , help me out here re: warrant. Now LE cannot enter your house to search without a ) your consent or b ) a search warrant . Is that true with an item as well? Does LE need a warrant to obtain it or could FIL offer it to them? Does the fact there is a warrant indicate FIL is not willing to give it to them? Or is there another protocol and they would get a warrant on any item just to keep the evidence secure and usable for court? TIA

Don't know the answer to your question, but LE would have been negligent if they had not checked this out...... JMO. IMO it is good that LE is checking out all tips, no matter how far fetched. You just never know when one tip is going to find the bad guy/gal.

Wow, I just experienced a whirlwind of emotions in like 30 seconds. Joy and excitement [emoji847][emoji847]at breaking news...turning into shock and aw [emoji15][emoji15]at FIL then sadness [emoji17]over FIL...then a different level of sadness ☹️at FILs name being drug through the mud turning into big ole disappointment [emoji47]at no breaking news yet happiness the story was not true.[emoji43][emoji856]

[video=twitter;725465100488941568]https://twitter.com/NBCDFW/status/725465100488941568[/video]

Reminder

Keep it on the rails and between the lines in here.
:angel:

:lurk:

Don't know where or when but the link I posted above SHOULD have this story:

[video=twitter;725462108981186560]https://twitter.com/JocelynNBC5/status/725462108981186560[/video]

Not to mention, the person in the video didn't appear to be an extreme physical fitness buff.

In the videos, maybe not. But then, it doesn't take extreme physical fitness to saunter around checking door knobs and breaking out glass with a pick hammer. Early on I thought perp was even a bit pudgy (and the flat-footed gait didn't help alter that impression). But the last video released, at the end, shows the side view of someone who looks slim underneath his gear. And the fact that he jimmied off the door handle of that metal door was no small feat.

Hubby does buildings all the time like this - once I showed him the photos (over the weekend) he told me a bunch of interesting info, including the height of the interior doors (70"), the type of hinge used on the fire doors, and how difficult it is to break fire doors down. The jimmied door was a hollowcore metal 'fire door' with a horizontal pressure bar on the inside. There is a pin that goes up inside the hollow core from the door's handle to the top of the door jamb, and that lock can only be released by the pin coming down from the jamb by:

1) interior pressure on the pressure bar (like people would exert in a panicky fire situation), or

2) taking off the handle and inserting something into the hollow core to pull down on the pin manually

Apparently our perp had difficulty getting the inside pressure bar to work after breaking the glass, since he also took off the handle.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The interior door in this vestibule had the same pressure bar design on the hallway side, and again, could be accessed by the perp by breaking the long pane of glass, then reaching inside to press in the pressure bar. It either worked this time (since the handle wasn't off) or that's when he gave up in frustration and bashed in the glass of the double doors. (I believe because of all the doors breached that our perp only LEFT by way of the broken window. I believe this because I read they have no (hallway) video of him exiting the building...but this is just a guess based on limited info.)

image.jpg

Maybe he thought he was doing someone a favor by dropping them off? That was my first thought.

Blouse could have been the owner of the other dogs blood and the FIL was trying to help out. Not sure of situation of the dog fight. But sad the whole thing, loss of Daughter in law, and puppy and this whole media ... I do not trust media. Their ratings go up and hits on their pages over little bits like this. As someone else said, would be irresponsible to not check it out and would have to have a warrant to do so.

I wondered, too, why there's no larger reward: IMO it's because the police know exactly who did this & by their actions they've IMO assured the commun' that they're not in any danger.

The man who murdered Missy: If I didn't say it b4, IMO No Way was the man in Missy's class - he was just inherently far stronger than her.

This is a stretch but literally just now I am reading the Eric Williams Arrest Warrant - I knew almost nothing about that case. THIS IS A STRETCH but is it possible that not only did the killer have it in for Missy personally (due to killer's twisted obsessions & compulsions trolling loose in his head nonstop), but could the killer having his black outfit say 'POLICE' in bold pure white really mean that this murderer is also MOCKING THE LOCAL POLICE !! FOR REAL - I am thinking along these lines just now. Could it be the man is former 'police' IMO, former LE of some sort & he's dang angry at all police now & so he's mocking the police & on top of it tacitly saying to LE: 'You burned me. You think you're so smart. You think you're superior to me but you're not. YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME'. Now I'm skeered the police never will be able to catch this guy because this murderer really planned this out well & for a very long time & he thought through the perfect murder. EXCEPT for that Right Foot & his gait - that's his undoing. BUT the trouble there is police can't get a search warrant based on just that. And even if police did get a warrant, the only place they hypothetically could find DNA would be the killer's truck cab but IMO the murderer would have laid out some plastic coverall & wrapped all up & buried the whole schmear. (See, IMO right after the murder & right at the scene, this killer stripped off all his clothes & threw them into the bed of his truck).

Someone in that community should organize a drive to get that reward money up to something more significant. Get businesses, churches, individuals, civic groups - to start donating to that reward fund.

They have stated they collected video from all the area businesses to see if anything was captured on them. Some have posted there is a Whattaburger very near so I just assumed that where that video came from. JMHO

hoping the perp headed back towards Midlothian cause going the other direction is Waxahachie and not much on that part of the highway as far as cameras but towards Midlothian is a gas station at Walnut Grove with excellent Bar B Q btw, they have cameras and on the other side is another gas station and ofcourse the traffic light at Walnut Grove should have a traffic cam I hope

"I'll have what she's having"

Well the news of the dead dog has, ironically, lifted the mood.

Time for bed now, be good and play nicely. Oh, and another summary for me to wake up to would be marvellous, preferably one containing news of arrest please. I thank you!

Goodnight, Cover!!! :eek:fftobed::bedtime::pillowfight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members