TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens all the time..

(Not saying it happened in *this* case, but it happens a lot. It's the undoing of a lot of criminals.)

Yes! Exactly, murderers think they won't get caught! Some of my friends and I (locals) were just discussing MB today and we said it had to either be a dumb man child vandalizing and got caught off guard or a family member that did it. And soon hopefully the real or other COD will be posted and that might tell/show how the blood/dna was transferred.

Emmy-winning newsperson is saying they spoke to FIL and he says blood came from dog fight:
[video=twitter;725444012501557248]https://twitter.com/CarrTamicbs11/status/725444012501557248[/video]

Then I would assume he has injured dogs and/ or proof from the vet's office of said dog fight.

I looked at 2:14 of this video and saw a grieving husband hugging someone, and a cameraman. No feet in sight. Could y'all please not be cryptic? :eek:

I'm sorry I wasn't responding to the video, I was responding to the quote prior about having remembered in a MSM video about I believe it was him saying he was on a fishing trip and that it was on his bucket list, but then heard later someone say he had been going the past several years

Father-in-law of slain fitness instructor Missy Bevers took bloody shirts to dry cleaner, warrant says

Tom Steele Follow tomsteele Email tsteele@dallasnews.com
Published: April 27, 2016 4:58 pm

The father-in-law of a woman killed at a Midlothian church dropped off “shirts that appear to blood stains on them” at a dry cleaner, a search warrant says.
KTVT-TV (Channel 11) reports that Randy Bevers told employees at the Dry Clean Super Center in Midlothian that the stains were animal blood, the warrant says.

According to the warrant, the employee told police that looked like someone had already tried to clean the shirts.

Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, was found dead at Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian on April 18. http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...oody-shirts-to-dry-cleaner-warrant-says.html/

**** JMHO would make the Mother in Laws comments interesting to re read and the context .....hmmm

Do we have links of video of family members being interviewed?

Maybe he thought he was doing someone a favor by dropping them off? That was my first thought.

I'm not getting too excited about this warrant about the bloody clothes. It's probably old news to LE and maybe the FIL already straightened it out.

:gaah:

I was just thinking of the fil shirt "who gets animal blood all over them?" But my Golden retriever just had surgery ( it was benign!) And she did bleed on my good comforter so it can happen.
World's dumbest if blood is actually linked to crime...

Father-in-law of slain fitness instructor Missy Bevers took bloody shirts to dry cleaner, warrant says

Tom Steele Follow tomsteele Email tsteele@dallasnews.com
Published: April 27, 2016 4:58 pm

The father-in-law of a woman killed at a Midlothian church dropped off “shirts that appear to blood stains on them” at a dry cleaner, a search warrant says.
KTVT-TV (Channel 11) reports that Randy Bevers told employees at the Dry Clean Super Center in Midlothian that the stains were animal blood, the warrant says.

According to the warrant, the employee told police that looked like someone had already tried to clean the shirts.

Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, was found dead at Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian on April 18. http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...oody-shirts-to-dry-cleaner-warrant-says.html/

**** JMHO would make the Mother in Laws comments interesting to re read and the context .....hmmm

Agreed. She has a different last name so I'm making an assumption they are divorced. Perhaps not, though.

She does seem to know in her letter that the perp has children......

Also found her "why did you think this was necessary?" (paraphrasing) comment interesting.

I'm not getting too excited about this warrant about the bloody clothes. It's probably old news to LE and maybe the FIL already straightened it out.

:gaah:

Quoting myself. I know, it's lame...

I am a bit intrigued, however, that LE made that huge statement today trying to stop "rumors" and now this comes out. :thinking:

I don't think anything will come of the fil and bloody shirts.
This killer is crazy but appreantly not completely stupid.
Maybe it is possible that the shirt belonged to someone else in the house and he picked it up to take in with his dry cleaning.

This am police issued a statement about rumors of an arrest on social media being untrue. I have been checking Facebook and Twitter and saw one tweet about there possibly being an arrest in the near future. So, I thought that press release was odd.

Quoting myself. I know, it's lame...

I am a bit intrigued, however, that LE made that huge statement today trying to stop "rumors" and now this comes out. :thinking:

Me too.

I can't help but think that the two are related and this has already been cleared up. :waitasec:

Ummm. Dog fights are illegal.

Hi JHarlin!! I was thinking more like two pet dogs got in a fight. That happened to me and I tried to break it up and I was the only one who wound up bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper