TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:stop:

The Bevers Family is off limits re: sleuthing. Please stop posting their posts from FB.

The FIL can not be sleuthed. You can only discuss what's in MSM re: the blood on the shirt or what's in the search warrant.

RE: the group FB, it's off limits for the time being.

Thanks!

So, how does that work? HE dropped off bloody shirts and the dry cleaners contacted the police? Then the police issues a warranty for the clothes?

Or LE has been keeping tabs on everyone's whereabouts (nobody has been ruled out) and knew they went there.

Something tells me Randy Bevers will be using a different dry cleaners from here on out.

The Bevers Family is off limits re: sleuthing. Please stop posting their posts from FB.

The FIL can not be sleuthed. You can only discuss what's in MSM re: the blood on the shirt or what's in the search warrant.

Thanks!

Sorry, Sparky. I think some of us got a bit excited that there was actually a named person in the news :shame:

FWIW though, I don't think the shirt thing is connected to Missy, and it can only be making things worse for the family. Hoping LE will release a statement about it to clear things up asap.

If soaking your clothing in cold water doesn't take bloodstains out...then throw it in the damn garbage.Don't bother with a dry cleaner.Just my opinion.

Is there a way to check if vehicles have been called in for DNA swabs of trunks?

I would expect our disguised Sir Lancelot/hero; likely gamer addict who crossed into reality, would have needed to remove some of that bulky gear before driving a vehicle. If they didn't, there would be blood in the interior if not the trunk. IMO

I can't imagine a confrontation not resulting in a swap of victim dna, or blood splatter on the disguise.

So, how does that work? HE dropped off bloody shirts and the dry cleaners contacted the police? Then the police issues a warranty for the clothes?

Ideally, yes. But apparently there was talk and rumor along with the report to LE, that got the reporters clamoring to see the search warrant.

Thanks!

Thanks for your prompt attention, Boss !

Is there a way to check if vehicles have been called in for DNA swabs of trunks?

I would expect our disguised Sir Lancelot/hero; likely gamer addict who crossed into reality, would have needed to remove some of that bulky gear before driving a vehicle. If they didn't, there would be blood in the interior if not the trunk. IMO

I can't imagine a confrontation not resulting in a swap of victim dna, or blood splatter on the disguise.

Me either! Great post BTW! Sir Lancelot - lol!

I think police have reporters on their jugulars & so they had a pow wow & went through what they could blab about - IMO they talked with FILaw 1st & prepared him PLUS the dry cleaner IMO coulda gotta paid off by TMZ or just blibberblabbed or gossiped - dry cleaner knows most everyone except for those of us who go COUGH COUGH HACKING COUGH at the thought of dry cleaners! (I live near Prince ya' know, quite close to Paisley Park - - TMZ got the last pic' of Prince alive: It's Prince standing just outside his black Cadill' pacing & sweating, waiting for his percoset pills which he is said to have combined with his oxycodones - this trash news is from tmz.com and dailymail.com fyi). Police want to keep us informed & they have nothing better to do !! UNFORTUNATELY !! IMO IMO.

WHAT I NOTICE IS HOW POLICE say 'Missy was targeted' & 'we got family dog blood by warrant' BUT NOTICE HOW POLICE NEVER EVER TELL THE COMMUNITY TO WORRY & LOCK THEIR DOORS & ALL OF THAT????????? IMO that's cuz T H E Y K N O W...............exactly who Mr. MyRightFootIs45DegreeFromMyBellyButton is.

Okay. We are hearing everything from the patriarchs side. But where is Missy's family.

Especially if we are now finding out about searching dryers from the family of whomever. Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024