TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really would like to see the floor plan of the church. Anyone willing to sketch one out with what we have so far? :tyou:

Emmy-winning newsperson is saying they spoke to FIL and he says blood came from dog fight:
[video=twitter;725444012501557248]https://twitter.com/CarrTamicbs11/status/725444012501557248[/video]

A source with knowledge of the investigation downplayed the significance of the warrant. At this point, investigators do not believe the blood on the clothing is connected to the murder of Missy Bevers.

The source says Randy Bevers’ dog got into a fight with another dog. In that process, blood splattered on clothing belonging to Randy Bevers.

The veterinarian where Randy Bevers took his dog for treatment has confirmed the story about the dog fight. The source also says Randy Bevers’ dog died from its injuries.

“You have to vet the information,” the source told us. “You can’t take it at face value. Legally, [obtaining a search warrant] is the only way to do that.”
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

could be a logical explanation....

If soaking your clothing in cold water doesn't take bloodstains out...then throw it in the damn garbage.Don't bother with a dry cleaner.Just my opinion.

FYI,hydrogen peroxide gets blood stains out. I cut myself shaving and use white towels.

Interesting possibility, although it's quite a leap from being an extreme physical fitness buff to murder.

Not to mention, the person in the video didn't appear to be an extreme physical fitness buff.

Ugh, the dog thing is sad. I don't think it's related though. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to take your murder clothes to a dry cleaner.

I think police have reporters on their jugulars & so they had a pow wow & went through what they could blab about - IMO they talked with FILaw 1st & prepared him PLUS the dry cleaner IMO coulda gotta paid off by TMZ or just blibberblabbed or gossiped - dry cleaner knows most everyone except for those of us who go COUGH COUGH HACKING COUGH at the thought of dry cleaners! (I live near Prince ya' know, quite close to Paisley Park - - TMZ got the last pic' of Prince alive: It's Prince standing just outside his black Cadill' pacing & sweating, waiting for his percoset pills which he is said to have combined with his oxycodones - this trash news is from tmz.com and dailymail.com fyi). Police want to keep us informed & they have nothing better to do !! UNFORTUNATELY !! IMO IMO.

WHAT I NOTICE IS HOW POLICE say 'Missy was targeted' & 'we got family dog blood by warrant' BUT NOTICE HOW POLICE NEVER EVER TELL THE COMMUNITY TO WORRY & LOCK THEIR DOORS & ALL OF THAT????????? IMO that's cuz T H E Y K N O W...............exactly who Mr. MyRightFootIs45DegreeFromMyBellyButton is.

I was wondering when you were going to grace us with your presence!I love reading your posts Mary!

So why the warrant during this time. And why did they allow the press to hear blood but not related possibly.

I wonder if a cop is sleeping with a reporter and are just feeding them gossip so they can be intimate.

Especially since the fbi would never let an unfruitful search slide in to the publics eyes.

Could be . It was totally careless, negligent even, for the press to report this at all. Seeing how a vet has already confirmed it and seeing how LE doesn't think it's related, it was sensationalism at its finest to even print it.

You are forgiven. :hilarious:

Thanks, I've been beating myself with wet noodles for the past hour. And, yes, I am officially GRUMPY!

The dry cleaners news has put me over the edge.

I'm off to find chocolate, and will return when properly fortified.

For those just tuning in at the end of their long work day, if you don't want to read all the pages from what just happened, here it is:

A news story "broke" this afternoon that Missy's FIL dropped off a bloody shirt at a dry cleaner and a warrant was obtained for it. Long story short, the blood was from his dog, who got into a fight with another dog, and died. A veterinarian corroborated the story.

Other than that, there is no news.

For those just tuning in at the end of their long work day, if you don't want to read all the pages from what just happened, here it is:

A news story "broke" this afternoon that Missy's FIL dropped off a bloody shirt at a dry cleaner and a warrant was obtained for it. Long story short, the blood was from his dog, who got into a fight with another dog, and died. A veterinarian corroborated the story.

Can you do this every evening? [emoji1303][emoji4]

i really would like to see the floor plan of the church. Anyone willing to sketch one out with what we have so far? :tyou:

Gosh! Me toooooooo.

But I'm not your girl for sketching. I can barely sketch a stick figure. ;)

Well, we should not feel too bad. It's still being shared by news sites as of 15 minutes ago on my feed. Headline says BREAKING ...... FIL, bloody shirt, etc.. It does not mention dogs or LE saying it's not related or anything else. So there are still a LOT of people who have not seen the breaking news yet who will have to go through the process of finding it's nothing. Please, MSM, be a little more sensible about what you're reporting. If you're dying for a story go find out Ted Cruz is sleeping with,,, please !

I could work on a pencil drawing: My mental health care providers encourage me to do things like that.

Okay. The jig is up. Who takes a bloody shirt or item to the dry clearners. Especially if it was involved in a murder.

So I think that this may have been an employee that wanted 15 minutes of fame while getting a 10k reward.

So someone will be fired by the end of reading this post.

Jmo.

You mean, I didn't have to be on this thread all day waiting for information? :waiting: I can just come here and get the cliff notes in the afternoon?

:happydance:

I kid....I kid. ;)

Okay. The jig is up. Who takes a bloody shirt or item to the dry clearners. Especially if it was involved in a murder.

So I think that this may have been an employee that wanted 15 minutes of fame while getting a 10k reward.

So someone will be fired by the end of reading this post.

Jmo.

Him and the reporter who printed this garbage. I feel so bad for the FIL. He had an awful, awful week and this week being fed to the sharks. I'm so glad we got it cleared up quickly . Sorry FIL :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper