TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it could be a pregnant woman if she was the decoy. JMO

And be dressed as a cop, to get Missy INTO the building and out of camera range...where perp2 takes over and kills her. Not out of the question... JMO

True, some women can be stronger than others....but (and maybe I'll be proven wrong lol) I can't see any women from Midlo being that destructive. They're all either the motherly, soccer housewives type or the uppity well off type. We do have some thicker/bigger country redneck women here but I still can't see it.

I just want to know if/why some of the info is being withheld....what's really going on?

Lol....I'm a businesswoman, dress all pretty and girly, I'm not all muscle-y, but, I do a ton of work outdoors and could easily damage stuff. Not trying to change your opinion, just making a statement that what we look like to others isn't always fully what we are. To those who just know me from business, I'm just that, girly and business. To those who know me outside of business, I have tattoos, I'm super outdoorsy, hunt, shoot guns and bows....

And NO, I don't live in TX and wasn't anywhere near TX, lololol.

One of the reasons I'm not sold on a woman is because of the calmness. I can see a man being there to "do a job and get it done" but I see a woman to be more hectic and antsy and ready to just get it over with.

But what about women who are in shape, work out/attend fitness classes, etc?

And/or maybe high on a drug hence the lackadaisical walk at times yet the "courage" to carry out the crime. Hopped up on cocaine could produce the strength and nerve.

Also, it looks to me like the tool the perp is carrying is a hatcher or small pick ax/rock pick, both which would do some serious damage if the perp snuck up on her and hit her in the head.

could conceal a gunshot wound, too. JMO

I am not sure ;)

The kitchen is by room 6 lol where ever that is :confused:

Respectfully snipped :)

Arkansas, great sleuthing job over there and amazing find on the kitchen being next to Room 6! I'm glad I asked about Cub Corner because I was definitely misunderstanding where it was. Cub Corner is definitely NOT across from A in your photo.

Thank you again for sharing this. I am trying to get an idea of where everything is by looking through the pictures you posted. It's a little confusing for sure! I'm most curious about where he/she is at the end of the footage. I always thought they were breaking glass at the end but noticed some comments that suggested it may have been drywall. I noticed the camera shakes a bit at the end and it made me think that a little more force was put into it. It got me wondering where that was happening in the building.

If that is Room 12 that he/she came out of (ETA: I don't know this is Room 12 for sure but some posters believe that they can see a "12" next to the door. If it is in fact Room 12, it would be a women's bible study room or something like that according to some WSers.), I wonder if the kitchen is on the other hallway (to the right of the main foyer area)? But, I'm not sure. I'm still confused about the layout. ;)

I think if it were not from a dog, or if Missy's DNA was on the shirt, we would have seen more action by now by LE towards the FIL or her husband.
I agree, just seems like LE should have already made a statement to clear it.

I just have a hard time believing that the perp wouldn't simply throw away, burn, or hide the blood stained clothing as opposed to taking it to a dry cleaner....especially a dry cleaner in the same area where this murder occurred. Someone who went through ALL the trouble to conceal their identity wearing the uniform, parking out of sight of the surveillance cameras, etc. wouldn't make such a careless and dumb mistake like that, IMO.

But...assuming they did...yes, I think animal vs. human blood would be really easy to determine.

Surprisingly enough it isn't that simple. Haruka Criner's murderer was caught because he tried to destroy evidence by burning it:
http://kxan.com/2016/04/08/suspect-in-ut-homicide-arrested/
If you hide it, it can be found; If you burn it, FD can respond; if you throw it away, LE can search your trash.

But why would someone go to that much trouble when they could kill her just as easily with the pickaxe? No messy digging around afterwards. And besides, bullets don't generally stay in one piece; when they smash through bone, they often tend to splinter. It would be very unlikely someone would get all of the fragments. Even surgeons have to use Xrays to find them all!

it does sound gruesome but also who would show up at 4 am in a swat outfit and commit a horrific act like this? It was not my theory but when I heard it i realized the killer may have been concerned about getting caught and the bullet being matched to a gun she had borrowed perhaps w/o the owners knowledge

I read about http://www.takethislollipop.com/ in an article about staying safe online. You click on the facebook tab and a movie starts......you become part of it with your facebook posts...It's hair-raising in my opinion...others have said not so much.

I guess I should mention that I work in a jail and have experience with psych patients and addicts, too...I have always envisioned that scenario since I first started using social media so that's probably why it didn't freak me out lol. My FB is locked down and has no one I don't know on my friends list!

Arkansas, great sleuthing job over there and amazing find on the kitchen being next to Room 6! I'm glad I asked about Cub Corner because I was definitely misunderstanding where it was. Cub Corner is definitely NOT across from A in your photo.

Thank you again for sharing this. I am trying to get an idea of where everything is by looking through the pictures you posted. It's a little confusing for sure! I'm most curious about where he/she is at the end of the footage. I always thought they were breaking glass at the end but noticed some comments that suggested it may have been drywall. I noticed the camera shakes a bit at the end and it made me think that a little more force was put into it. It got me wondering where that was happening in the building.

If that is Room 12 that he/she came out of, I wonder if the kitchen is on the other hallway (to the right of the main foyer area)? But, I'm not sure. I'm still confused about the layout. ;)

where did you see Room 12??? ****I sorry it its me confusing you ;) That picture lol that has the squirrel on it... pretend your coming through it from the outside. Through those glass doors and all the window/glass. As you come in to that foyer.. straight ahead is a wall that has *not sure if painted or metal lettering* saying COME AS YOU ARE.... standing there to right is hallway at end big glass doors.... that is the awning area where MB truck was removed from. ... From that same area where Come as you are... to LEFT goes to left side of building The side where door glass broken and reached in and open door. I orig thought was in the back someone else found video it side Terri Missy Bevers back of church .jpg

If that is Room 12 that he/she came out of (ETA: I don't know this is Room 12 for sure but some posters believe that they can see a "12" next to the door. If it is in fact Room 12, it would be a women's bible study room or something like that according to some WSers.), I wonder if the kitchen is on the other hallway (to the right of the main foyer area)? But, I'm not sure. I'm still confused about the layout. ;)

Hmmmm hadn't noticed any numbers til you said that. The number on this one is #2 terri missy bevers creekside church inside perp 1 .JPG

Unsure, it says "shirts that appear to have blood stains on them" But then it goes on to say RB told the employees "the shirt" had animal blood on it. .. Reading as 1. So I am understanding it to mean only 1 shirt appeared to actually have blood on it. Again I am unsure, JMHO how it reads to me and only 1 shirt was listed on the Exhibit A.

The first story I read on NBC said "FIL had to break up fight and he got blood on his shirt". The next story I saw on WFAA said "step mom held dog and got blood on her shirt". That makes sense since it was her dog and it is a womens shirt. So that's 2 shirts with blood.

I wonder how he got her in the room where she was hit. Had I seen any broken glass, I'd have been outta there. If I'd seen the puesdo SWAT person, I'd of been outta there. I think anyway. Could it be that on her way to the workout room, there was no trail of destruction? The campers seemed to know where to go because they found Missy. If they saw broken glass before they found Missy, would they have left? I hate to say it but if I saw the broken windows first I'd have left pronto and called 911 without looking for Missy first. Even if I had another camper with me!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Let me see if this helps. View attachment 93070

What is the dutch doors A and where did the Perp go when went into that room across the hall from the dutch doors?

Where was the Perp coming from *the B area. Is that the main hallway as in from front of church entrance with all that glass then going to the Right?

C what is there? it it just a wall that the camera is attached to at the top?

D.. Door... where does that door lead out to? Awning/ front/back/opposite side of church than awning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Just trying to get my bearings lol :facepalm:

I am marking this and will answer as soon as I can. In the meantime here is the land parcel I zoomed out a bit so you could see how big the land lot is.
512a327e750b950dcb24cb533351e698.jpg

This is from Ellis county central appraisal district. The parcel no is 189481 business is listed as rolling hills Coc Dba Creekside church of Christ. Sorry I can't figure out how to link from my phone.

I couldn't agree more. I read up on this case for awhile last night, watched the surveillance video many times, etc. and I came to many of the same conclusions..the perp is very, very likely someone that has an intimate knowledge of the church and is someone that knows Missy well.

and from what we do know a head injury shows the perp had extreme anger for the victim. It makes me cringe to think about it. I am sure the Feds have made up one of thier profiles they are so famous for to help LE find the killer. Was hoping they made that public. I keeping saying it was a female but i could be wrong. I just feel this is an anger jealousy revenge type crime, I dunno why.

As for taking clothes stained with blood...that is just asking for attention which they got. uber stupid if you ask me lol

where did you see Room 12??? ****I sorry it its me confusing you ;) That picture lol that has the squirrel on it... pretend your coming through it from the outside. Through those glass doors and all the window/glass. As you come in to that foyer.. straight ahead is a wall that has *not sure if painted or metal lettering* saying COME AS YOU ARE.... standing there to right is hallway at end big glass doors.... that is the awning area where MB truck was removed from. ... From that same area where Come as you are... to LEFT goes to left side of building The side where door glass broken and reached in and open door. I orig thought was in the back someone else found video it side View attachment 93083

You aren't confusing me....I'm confusing myself! ;) Okay, so let me see if I am understanding what you are saying....the photo you attached with the church and the inset photo of the door is to the right of the foyer, down the hall and this leads to the awning area? Is that right?

Also, did you see what I added as an edit? I can't remember who on WS told us that this was Room 12 (at the end of the footage that the perp walks out of) and that it was a Women's Bible Study room or something like that. That hasn't been confirmed but this is what someone was saying. It's also the same room that someone else was asking about it being the restroom because they could see the trash can when the door was opened by the perp.

ETA Update: Another local has told us that Room 12 is for 3rd-5th graders, please see POST # 1462 below.

Hopefully I am not confusing you now. ;)

Hmmmm hadn't noticed any numbers til you said that. The number on this one is #2 View attachment 93085

I am not good with that at all but I will try to make the image larger and see if I can see the 2 as well. If that's the case, I wonder if that would mean it was on the hallway to the right of the foyer.

I seriously need to sit down and think about this. I'm afraid to confuse everyone and myself about the layout because I have personally never been in that church and have NO inside information about what it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler