TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! I go back and forth between whether or not I think it’s a male or female. Sometimes the stance and walk seem feminine but there are other instances where I think the walk and stance are male. But the direct shot of the eyes has a “soft” appearance…

This is why I jumped off the fence and think it's a woman but a man played a role in it too ( a couple). Many many many threads ago we talked about another couple then poof, the moving van whisked them away .

This is why I jumped off the fence and think it's a woman but a man played a role in it too ( a couple). Many many many threads ago we talked about another couple then poof, the moving van whisked them away .

If you're referencing the couple I'm thinking of there is also a male relative that is short and IMO has feminine looking facial features. Now I'm sure I'll be told I can't talk about that by someone. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:worms::worms::tantrum:
If you're referencing the couple I'm thinking of there is also a male relative that is short and IMO has feminine looking facial features. Now I'm sure I'll be told I can't talk about that by someone. ;)

That would open a can of worms. :worms:

:worms::worms::tantrum:

That would open a can of worms. :worms:

Alright:). Let's just say not ALL men have rugged features. If those eyebrows are skinny though that's probably a female.

Alright:). Let's just say not ALL men have rugged features. If those eyebrows are skinny though that's probably a female.

Uh, okay kids. What's going on ?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Uh, okay kids. What's going on ?!

Just noticing some of the SW ppl have friends that are male but could pass for female with a balaclava on. IMOO Can't discuss I guess bc those aren't on SW:l
I don't know who did it btw. Just guessing like everyone:)

I agree I too think it's a woman, could be wrong but it just looks like the person is struggling with the SWAT uniform. I don't mean bulky or like they're not used to it but more like it's too heavy. As if they're struggling to walk in it due to it's weight. It's hard to explain

I agree I too think it's a woman, could be wrong but it just looks like the person is struggling with the SWAT uniform. I don't mean bulky or like they're not used to it but more like it's too heavy. As if they're struggling to walk in it due to it's weight. It's hard to explain

I get what you mean. In the one that was posted that has the best look at the eyes the Gear looks so baggy, not really like SWAT gear. The boots look huge and brown. In other parts of video the boots/ shoes look black and not so big. Perp looks big in parts of video and trim in others. Drives me a little crazy.

I get what you mean. In the one that was posted that has the best look at the eyes the Gear looks so baggy, not really like SWAT gear. The boots look huge and brown. In other parts of video the boots/ shoes look black and not so big. Perp looks big in parts of video and trim in others. Drives me a little crazy.

I know it's so strange, I just can't shake the feeling that's a woman

Just noticing some of the SW ppl have friends that are male but could pass for female with a balaclava on. IMOO Can't discuss I guess bc those aren't on SW:l
I don't know who did it btw. Just guessing like everyone:)

Hmmmm, I don't suppose you'd give the initials of the peeps on the SW who has a friend that could pass for a girl? And do they have a funny gait? Should you all pass that on to MPD? And have they left town, for good?

Hmmmm, I don't suppose you'd give the initials of the peeps on the SW who has a friend that could pass for a girl? And do they have a funny gait? Should you all pass that on to MPD? And have they left town, for good?

IMOO LE is way ahead of us. Bclan friends but hard to track now bc of tightened/ closed accts. I do not believe they have the odd gait.

IMOO LE is way ahead of us. Bclan friends but hard to track now bc of tightened/ closed accts. I do not believe they have the odd gait.

So why no search warrants on those closing and tightening accounts?
And if LE is way ahead of this, how did they have the ability to check those accts w/out SW?

So why no search warrants on those closing and tightening accounts?
And if LE is way ahead of this, how did they have the ability to check those accts w/out SW?

Some on released SW have tightened/ closed accts.

Some on released SW have tightened/ closed accts.

So, one would hope before that happened (the closing and tightening of accts.) the MPD and or the FBI, got a good look at these accts.

I know it's a blurry security camera pic but that face looks very female.

My thoughts exactly! And for some reason, I could picture SP being blonde, blue eyes, middle age, probably tans. Like that typical 'teacher' look idk why ..

I agree! I go back and forth between whether or not I think it’s a male or female. Sometimes the stance and walk seem feminine but there are other instances where I think the walk and stance are male. But the direct shot of the eyes has a “soft” appearance…

Agree. Guys can spot a woman a mile away. Jmo. SP is female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14