TX TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be overthinking things, but the helicopter ride that lead to his truck seemed a little suspicious. We have seen things like this before with overly helpful friends that were involved, like the Skyler Neese case.

Did his friend know more? Like, where to look for the truck?

I have wondered about this. But deep down, I think it was a lucky find. This area is bare and lots of nothing between towns. Finding him in town was probably pretty easy. If he had been out in the country, well that would have been a harder find.

The June 28 judgment of the 7th Court of Appeals Texas is online (Case# 7-23-00225-CV). Court ruled that there is insufficient evidence of harm to continue the suit and ordered the plaintiffs to pay court costs for the defendants.

In the box entitled "CASE EVENTS" the judgement is dated 6/28/2024. Under the box entitled "APPELLATE BRIEFS", you can read the various Appellant and Appellee briefs.

Also, Chris Samples with KDJW has a response audio available on the highplainsobserver.com site.

Can anyone direct me to where I might read more of the Lehman/Moore criticism of Klein? I recently listened to the podcast again and certainly have thoughts on Klein.

DMs are welcome, thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back