Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Brown's mom reacted Thursday to Wednesday’s announcement that the investigation into her son's disappearance and death in Canadian had been suspended by the Texas Attorney General and other law enforcement. She said there are few new details, but we do now know who found Thomas' remains.
Thomas Brown's mother disappointed in decision to suspend son's case

It was a radio host and Retired LE individual. I completely agree with the fact that it hard to see. This was exactly the moment that I knew we were dealing with a different type of scenario- The interview was aired on the momsfortom page, of which Penny is a member. MOO

I’ve been looking for this radio interview. I had listened to it a couple of months ago. I wanted to listen to it again but apparently it’s been taken down I’m assuming. The radio host caught my attention when she said “ Yes, dismembered, just not in the way we had thought.” Which leads me to think not done by nature.

I’ve been looking for this radio interview. I had listened to it a couple of months ago. I wanted to listen to it again but apparently it’s been taken down I’m assuming. The radio host caught my attention when she said “ Yes, dismembered, just not in the way we had thought.” Which leads me to think not done by nature.
I just tried again and was able to at the link:

Moms4Tom - K101 Morning Show | Facebook

This is the interview where the host says, “Well, it wasn’t until just recently, in the last six months, the ruminants of the young man’s body were found in pieces,” to which the guest states, “Right. He was, uh, dismembered, just not like we thought.”

I just tried again and was able to at the link:

Moms4Tom - K101 Morning Show | Facebook

This is the interview where the host says, “Well, it wasn’t until just recently, in the last six months, the ruminants of the young man’s body were found in pieces,” to which the guest states, “Right. He was, uh, dismembered, just not like we thought.”
If TB had been dismembered, the ME would have ruled it a homocide. I believe (like poor little Caylee Anthony), that TB's bones were probably strewn about from wild animals.
The ME couldn't say for sure if it was suicide. Was a gun found nearby....a knife? If there was no instrument found that could have been used for suicide, why does he think suicide is a possibility?

Anyone know the cod listed by me ? Was autopsy released ?TIA

Last edited:
Anyone know the cod listed by me ? Was autopsy released ?TIA
I am so sorry. No it has not. I was referring to the Texas AG report that said they couldn't discern whether TB's death was a homocide or suicide...my point being had TB been dismembered, there would be no question that it was a homocide.

Just checking in and getting caught up. Hey! to jellybean96, razz and IMHO! can and cannot believe the AG in this case. Suicide possible but not probable based on all the other factors involved - filling up the vehicle with gas on mom's card, 100 miles put on vehicle, vehicle located nearly 6 miles from where remains found, items appearing in places already searched. i'm just not buying into the suicide idea. and why would the AG fold the investigation if no determination could be made - why wouldn't they have declared undetermined causes instead of just closing up their tent and going home. i am not pleased or satisfied with their response. hopefully Klein will stay involved and keep rattling cages.

If TB had been dismembered, the ME would have ruled it a homocide. I believe (like poor little Caylee Anthony), that TB's bones were probably strewn about from wild animals.
The ME couldn't say for sure if it was suicide. Was a gun found nearby....a knife? If there was no instrument found that could have been used for suicide, why does he think suicide is a possibility?
My guess is there could be a bullet hole in the skull that could be self inflicted or not OR it can't be determined at all. I was under the impression he was partially buried though, so this is baffling. If he wanted to just walk into the night and then lay down and die of hypothermia, someone has to convince me why he chose that roadside to do it in. IMO this report is misinformation.

This is a detailed article! Can't believe Klein had to take a polygraph about the phone. Wow. Perhaps they should be polygraphing others. It sounds as though the phone may have been planted, but by whom? And it certainly wasn't a smart idea if it was planted.
The discovery of TB's body by a deputy on duty who said he was looking for antlers discarded by deer makes me very uncomfortable. I'm glad Klein continues to investigate.

It is definitely an ‘anomaly’ that on the day that Lake Marvin was searched by 300 or 400 people, Pyne Gregory was parked on Lake Marvin Road at mile marker 12. The same mile marker he parked his car to look for deer shed and just happened to find Tom’s remains. Red flag for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en