TX - Trial of Robert Durst in the murder of Morris Black

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also meant to put on my last post that RD may have blamed Seymour for his being outside and seeing his mother on the roof and falling to her death.

How do we know what is truth, what is a lie, and what may be a combination of both with RD????:gaah:

Just finished watching "The Jinx" on HBO.

I have to say, listening to RD's self-mutterings, in the bathroom after the 2nd interview, when he was confronted with the handwriting evidence in the Berman case, was completely chilling.

The guide doesn't show another broadcast (yet), but I'm hoping it will be shown again. It was worth watching.

I hope this Prosecution gets it right. The Galveston jury just left me :shakinghead:

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a good reason.. It could be.. I just feel like there was more to it than that. I also don't trust Doug or the rest of them either. I believe they would try and protect the name at all costs .

Absolutely, they will. They did nothing to help the investigation and never even gave a condolence call to the McCormack family.

I have to say, listening to RD's self-mutterings, in the bathroom after the 2nd interview, when he was confronted with the handwriting evidence in the Berman case, was completely chilling.

The guide doesn't show another broadcast (yet), but I'm hoping it will be shown again. It was worth watching.

I hope thkis Prosecution gets it right. The Galveston jury just left me :shakinghead:

Here in NY they have been re showing all episodes today. Right now chapter 3 is on. Or if you have a DVR you can get it free On Demand.

I hope thkis Prosecution gets it right. The Galveston jury just left me :shakinghead:

Here in NY they have been re showing all episodes today. Right now chapter 3 is on. Or if you have a DVR you can get it free On Demand.

I also meant to put on my last post that RD may have blamed Seymour for his being outside and seeing his mother on the roof and falling to her death.

How do we know what is truth, what is a lie, and what may be a combination of both with RD????:gaah:

There I things I can see are lies right away when he talks. He rarely has any emotion when he speaks. But when he talks about his mom I see something different. I feel like there is way more to the story.

I hope this Prosecution gets it right. The Galveston jury just left me :shakinghead:

You can get HBO Go and watch it on there any time. That's what I did.

What bothered me about the jury was how they just bought the defense line that Jeaninr Pirro was out to get him and forced him into hiding. They didn't even know who she was or her motivations or what evidence she was using to reopen the case. They just accepted it as truth. Or when RD was telling the completely strange and psychotic tale of buying a women's wig and handbag so he could disguise himself, they laughed, like it was funny and not deranged. They were not very intelligent.

What bothered me about the jury was how they just bought the defense line that Jeaninr Pirro was out to get him and forced him into hiding. They didn't even know who she was or her motivations or what evidence she was using to reopen the case. They just accepted it as truth. Or when RD was telling the completely strange and psychotic tale of buying a women's wig and handbag so he could disguise himself, they laughed, like it was funny and not deranged. They were not very intelligent.

This shows how inept the prosecution was. They did not even answer the defenses erroneous attacks.

I just don't understand how bad they were in that case.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/18/inside-mind-robert-durst/

Third, it is known that Mr. Durst’s mother fell to her death when he was 7. Her death is believed by many to be a suicide. Durst has claimed he witnessed his mother’s fall. His brother Douglas disputes that. But even Douglas has been quoted as saying that the scene was something almost beyond imagination—that he and his three siblings were suddenly awakened and whisked out of the house the night the death occurred.

Let’s take the last fact, to start with. Just imagine the unconscious mental gymnastics a boy has to attempt in order to function after his mother, young and alive that very day, inhabiting the same dwelling as he, is suddenly dead, perhaps having caused her own death. When a 7-year-old loses a parent in such awful circumstances, it can shake his belief in the reality of anything and everything—love, friendship, the future, even his own, core identity. And it can make a child bury the loose ends of his grief and rage very deeply.

If a mother’s love can disappear, can’t any emotion? If a mother can disappear, can’t anyone?

Maybe the full, human version of Robert Durst, for all intents and purposes, disappeared at age 7, along with his mother. Maybe that’s why he can assume an alternate identity so completely. Maybe that’s why he can cut up a body and throw it away. And maybe that’s why he can tell investigators that his wife—now missing for so long—simply boarded a train all those years ago, never to be seen, again.

48 Hours tonight 9pm CST

"48 Hours" Presents: The Bizarre Saga of Robert Durst

May start late bcse of NCAA Tournament

Robert and Douglas sister Wendy

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/1999/1011/6409444a.html

Most people don’t know it, but while Durst and his brothers were making a mint developing much of Manhattan’s Midtown over 50 years, Seymour was also amassing a humongous collection of New York memorabilia known as the Old York Library. His brownstone on Manhattan’s East 61st Street, where he lived for nine years, contained some 15,000 books, 20,000 postcards, 3,000 newspapers, and 3,000 photos–all devoted to Gotham and its history. Then there were the thousands of odd scraps he never threw away–old Broadway playbills, guidebooks, cartoons.

“We knew he was serious when the refrigerator disappeared from the kitchen and was replaced with a bookshelf,” recalls daughter Wendy Durst Kreeger, a director of the Durst Organization.

It became even more serious for Wendy and brother Douglas after their father’s death. When children inherit a hobby–but not the passion that fueled it–they’re saddled with the burden of caretaking. Or the guilt of disposal.

Tomorrow night at 7pm is a Vanity Fair Confidential program about Durst on the ID channel.

Plus jumping off of a two story roof is not guaranteed to kill you! Why not, if you want to jump to your death, go visit one of the office buildings the family owned and throw yourself out of the 30th floor window?
The book states Seymour, Bernice's dad and the doctor were in the house. The doctor had given her something to help her sleep
That's why the medicated story makes sense...plus the police and fireman reports in the book say she seemed "distant" when they were talking to her...trying to get her to sit down and wait. The fireman had almost reached her when she fell...some neighbors had gathered in the yard and saw this as well
So true in your assessment of the possibility she would not have died, but rather she could have landed in such a way as to cause debilitating injuries. I do believe she was just in an impaired state of mind.

MOO

This shows how inept the prosecution was. They did not even answer the defenses erroneous attacks.

I just don't understand how bad they were in that case.

No, it shows there was a total failure in logic and reasoning.

So true in your assessment of the possibility she would not have died, but rather she could have landed in such a way as to cause debilitating injuries. I do believe she was just in an impaired state of mind.

MOO

There is just something about this that is so hinky. But I believe that RD saw that and that there was more to it.

Tomorrow night at 7pm is a Vanity Fair Confidential program about Durst on the ID channel.

The detective featured is the one Clara Harris hired to follow her husband (then she fired up the Mercedes)

http://bluemooninvestigations.com/about_us.html
Bobbi Bacha has been portrayed in the 2004 TV Sony Pictures Movie Suburban Madness played by actress Sela Ward. Suburban Madness was based on one of Bobbi’s famous cases involving her client Clara Harris, who murdered her husband by running him over with her Mercedes. Bobbi Bacha, was also involved with the case of New York millionaire Robert Durst. Durst was charged for murder in Galveston, Texas for killing his neighbor Morris Black but was found not guilty by a Galveston County Jury.

Bobbi Bacha has also been featured on 48 Hours, Dateline, Inside Edition, Good Morning America, The Early Show,TruTV, The O'Reilly Factor, CNN, Fox News, CBS, ABC, Dominick Dunn, E! True Hollywood, ID, Deadly Women, Discovery Channel as well as other national and world press.

She has also been in Magazine features:

OPRAH - O magazine – article Snap! august 2008

Texas Monthly by Skip Hollandsworth - article Suburban Madness,

002 Magazine- article Bayou City Blues

Bobbi Bacha has been mentioned in several books:

A Deadly Secret by Matt Birkbeck
With Out a Trace by Marion Collins
Out of Control by Steve Long
Celebrity Murders[1]

Game over...Durst 48 hour show beginning now for eastern time zone folks FYI

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I am making pound cake so I am dvr'ing it.. I will watch it later and get back to y'all with what I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back