TX - Troy Khoeler, 7, found dead inside washing machine, Spring, July 2022 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if I really agree with that - for a child to die from positional asphyxia would almost necessarily entail a lack of supervision.
Not if the washer is in the garage and parent was in the house with a loud TV? If a parent assumed the child was in another part of the house, playing in the backyard, in bed asleep, etc., they wouldn't necessarily check on them for the span of time it would take to asphyxiate. He's seven not a toddler. Negligent parenting wouldn't necessarily have to be involved either, just a tragic accident.

This is my opinion of a hypothetical scenario, not Troy's case.

The way I understood it to be was that if you pull into your two car garage, shut engine off and exit the vehicle the washer & dryer are inside of the garage with you and your vehicles. In the far right corner as an example, side by side. The garage door opens & shuts the driveway and street off. In my experience you then have an exterior door that you open to enter the house. Typically into the kitchen area but with a locking mechanism on inside of the house side of that door. I've heard of my neighbors forgetting to close the overhead garage door at night and have stolen items missing from their garage because they've forgot to push the automatic door down. The baby Sabrina Eisner (spelling?) missing case IIRC was thought to have been accessed via the door leading into the house from the attached garage after the automatic door left open.

Anyway, if the garage door wasn't used by the father, say he parked on the street or in the driveway but didn't pull up into the garage, he wouldn't have seen anything amiss going on. He said he had his keys and when he went to put his key in the front door it was not locked didn't he? IDK. Just trying to help with a description of Texas garage laundry room/hookups.

IMO when a horrible accident or self inflicted injury happens there are no details reported to the public. When LE never provides updated information with COD, MOD after the media reports an incident, that generally tells us that what happened is none of our business and if the family wants you to know then they can give you details. I'm not saying that is what happened but I strongly feel like the investigation is not leading LE to believe that the child was a victim of violence.

I think the issue of why the parents didn't hear what happened could be better understood by taking a walk on that street via google maps. Most of the garages appear to be set off from the rest of the house. Some of the houses (especially on the corners) have detached garages with some being connected to the house later via a breezeway. Here is the link: 4400 Rosegate Dr · 4400 Rosegate Dr, Spring, TX 77373

The way I understood it to be was that if you pull into your two car garage, shut engine off and exit the vehicle the washer & dryer are inside of the garage with you and your vehicles. In the far right corner as an example, side by side. The garage door opens & shuts the driveway and street off. In my experience you then have an exterior door that you open to enter the house. Typically into the kitchen area but with a locking mechanism on inside of the house side of that door. I've heard of my neighbors forgetting to close the overhead garage door at night and have stolen items missing from their garage because they've forgot to push the automatic door down. The baby Sabrina Eisner (spelling?) missing case IIRC was thought to have been accessed via the door leading into the house from the attached garage after the automatic door left open.

Anyway, if the garage door wasn't used by the father, say he parked on the street or in the driveway but didn't pull up into the garage, he wouldn't have seen anything amiss going on. He said he had his keys and when he went to put his key in the front door it was not locked didn't he? IDK. Just trying to help with a description of Texas garage laundry room/hookups.

IMO when a horrible accident or self inflicted injury happens there are no details reported to the public. When LE never provides updated information with COD, MOD after the media reports an incident, that generally tells us that what happened is none of our business and if the family wants you to know then they can give you details. I'm not saying that is what happened but I strongly feel like the investigation is not leading LE to believe that the child was a victim of violence.
Bbm. I dunno. Reading this, another tragic fatal child's accident, the first that popped into my mind, was poor Harley Dilly, may he rest in peace. Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back