TX - Troy Khoeler, 7, found dead inside washing machine, Spring, July 2022 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
$2M and $150K bonds set for adoptive parents charged in murder of 7-year-old found in Spring washer. SPRING, Texas (KTRK) -- Prosecutors say a 7-year-old child's adoptive parents grew tired of the boy allegedly stealing snacks, leading up to his murder
The medical examiner determined that Troy suffered from being beaten, suffocated and possibly drowned. Court paperwork said Tiffany texted Jemaine that she "Threatened to put (Troy) in the stove and turn it on," until the little boy finally came clean about eating her oatmeal cream pie cookies.
Some of the text messages from Jemaine to Tiffany graphically describe how Jemaine said he was going to kill the 7-year-old.

The court paperwork said Jemaine allegedly covered Troy's mouth and nose with an unknown object, submerging him under water.

I am just so heartbroken over little Troy. I wish I had not read what those animals put this sweet boy through.
Tiffany did not appear because the judge said she's suicidal. Her injury to a child by omission charge was still read, however. Her bond was set at $150,000. ………….. her bond needs to be higher they’ve had 4 months of freedom while this little guy is in the cold ground all because he took snacks, this has turned out to be worse then I imagined , may their lives be hell in jail like they put this little guy threw. Just my own damn opinion !!! I hope these two rot in jail and get treated like they treated Troy

What the actual frick really murdered for stealing snacks . Why did they adopt him just omg moo
I suspect, as in other cases, they were starving him, and leaving their own snacks accessible, so that when he stole out of hunger, they'd have yet another excuse to beat him. That's what used to happen to the Turpin siblings, little Nubia Barahona and her brother V, and more other child victims than I can think of off the top of my head. These sadists design the game so there's no way to win. You starve, or you steal for temporary hunger cessation, knowing you'll pay for it in blood, literally, then starve until the next time you're hungry enough to weigh the cost of the beating as worth the pittance of nourishment you manage to steal. All to feed an adult or adults' megalomania.

They adopted him, most likely, because they wanted a captive, vulnerable victim, whose behaviour could be explained away as resulting from 'past trauma', and because they got off on the fawning of those around them about how wonderful they were for adopting a poor foster child. How kind. How generous and unselfish to open their home to one of them, how lucky he was to have such loving family, finally.

These are monsters in human skin.

The medical examiner determined that Troy suffered from being beaten, suffocated and possibly drowned. Court paperwork said Tiffany texted Jemaine that she "Threatened to put (Troy) in the stove and turn it on," until the little boy finally came clean about eating her oatmeal cream pie cookies.
Some of the text messages from Jemaine to Tiffany graphically describe how Jemaine said he was going to kill the 7-year-old.

The court paperwork said Jemaine allegedly covered Troy's mouth and nose with an unknown object, submerging him under water.
It's hard to believe two adults killed a seven-year old child over oatmeal crème pie cookies or any other snacks he may have taken. Grateful these two monsters were stupid enough to text each other.

Is this another case of adopting a child for financial benefits? Did any teachers at Troy's school notice any previous injuries? Did he act hungry at school?

Oh, my heart. Snacks. So many families would have given Troy all the snacks he could ever dream of. Unbelievable.
I think it's important to realise that it's not about the snacks. It never was. Troy died because these people tortured him until one day, that didn't satisfy them, so they killed him.

They would have found an excuse even if he'd never stolen a snack.

"wet the bed"

"cried too much"

"spilt their/my drink"

"broke my xbox"

"threw up their dinner"

"wasted water washing"

"said i love you"

"didn't ask permission"

"didn't call me sir/ma'am"

All things abusers/killers of children have used as an excuse.

It is never about the 'snack'.

Attachments

• F8F9B477-C7F4-4D75-8DF8-246C326C15EC.jpeg
    F8F9B477-C7F4-4D75-8DF8-246C326C15EC.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 188
  • CD265B89-DDBA-4B50-901B-F70DE359F61B.jpeg
    CD265B89-DDBA-4B50-901B-F70DE359F61B.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 790171DD-C22F-4AF5-9D34-32CC818DF06E.jpeg
    790171DD-C22F-4AF5-9D34-32CC818DF06E.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 135
  • B65B0C2D-6545-409D-BB47-74659A83BF86.jpeg
    B65B0C2D-6545-409D-BB47-74659A83BF86.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 175
Did I read this correctly they ran him threw the wash cycle omg this just keeps getting worse that poor little guy. My heart hurts for these little ones , I am so disgusted by these child killers I really can’t comprehend why ,I’m a mom and a grandma and just can’t understand why . Jmoo moo I hope there’s a certain part of hell for child killers

Of note:

As early as July 29th, 2022, the police knew this was a homicide.

Jemaine told the police he got home from work, couldn’t find Troy, texted his wife to ask if she knew where Troy was, didn’t get an answer, and then changed his clothes and went to sleep.

Two prior CPS investigations in 2022 due to school personnel reporting Troy had facial bruising and blackened eyes.

Last edited:
Did I read this correctly they ran him threw the wash cycle omg this just keeps getting worse that poor little guy. My heart hurts for these little ones , I am so disgusted by these child killers I really can’t comprehend why ,I’m a mom and a grandma and just can’t understand why . Jmoo moo I hope there’s a certain part of hell for child killers
No, the documents state that the officers determined he was not in the washing machine during a wash cycle because a) there was blood on the bottom of the washer tub and b) the poor child had wet himself and the smell of urine indicated that the child’s body had not been in the washer drum through a wash cycle.

I think it's important to realise that it's not about the snacks. It never was. Troy died because these people tortured him until one day, that didn't satisfy them, so they killed him.

They would have found an excuse even if he'd never stolen a snack.

"wet the bed"

"cried too much"

"spilt their/my drink"

"broke my xbox"

"threw up their dinner"

"wasted water washing"

"said i love you"

"didn't ask permission"

"didn't call me sir/ma'am"

All things abusers/killers of children have used as an excuse.

It is never about the 'snack'.
I don't think posters are literally saying the snacks caused his death - it's the irony of the excuse offered by the two monsters :mad:

Obviously they had no emotional bond with Troy, but I'm sure outside their home they both put out something very different. This is a heart-breaking case (as they all are).

It's kind of heartbreaking, having just finished the Thomas Valva thread the other day, how same-note these monsters are. I mean, thank goodness for text messaging, because through their message history, the masks are OFF for these predators. But it doesn't mean it's not shocking to me every damn time the sheer hatred for their victims, living and deceased, that oozes from every communication.

The big plus of these messages, as much as they make me feel like I'll never be clean, it's that every time they surface, it makes it much, much harder for half of the partnership to claim they were victims, too. When they're talking about putting their kids in the oven, hanging them from a tree, or laughing about the effects of end-stage hypothermia, it's harder for them to believably claim they were just trying to survive.

They put him in the machine but they didn't run it. He was already dead. The blood and urine found in the machine and on his clothing and body proves it. I think they were hoping police would focus their search outward until they had time to dispose of his body.

That won't load for me, possibly because I'm outside the US. Would someone be so kind as to hit the high notes? A short bulletpoint list is fine.
There’s so much more but the charging is pretty close to the one for Tiffany

Attachments

• 586DB534-3D82-4B7C-A8B4-CA2B8C5F5689.png
    586DB534-3D82-4B7C-A8B4-CA2B8C5F5689.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 54
  • D45DC3AF-70B9-42FF-A035-FA86B3FE4DE8.png
    D45DC3AF-70B9-42FF-A035-FA86B3FE4DE8.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 2CAA8403-90AA-410F-B7FD-077CC52D6FFA.png
    2CAA8403-90AA-410F-B7FD-077CC52D6FFA.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 7965CC1A-8940-41B9-AEC9-AAD2826BBAB6.png
    7965CC1A-8940-41B9-AEC9-AAD2826BBAB6.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 3B02B5C0-ECF8-4CF2-8B76-449EC095DB65.png
    3B02B5C0-ECF8-4CF2-8B76-449EC095DB65.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 7ADFFC89-DF2B-4C4D-9340-D65D688C7671.png
    7ADFFC89-DF2B-4C4D-9340-D65D688C7671.png
    94 KB · Views: 51
This sentence broke my heart. I can’t stand it.

“According to police paperwork, investigators have surveillance video showing Troy playing hide-and-seek by himself on the front lawn the night before he was murdered.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back