TX - Troy Khoeler, 7, found dead inside washing machine, Spring, July 2022 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think posters are literally saying the snacks caused his death - it's the irony of the excuse offered by the two monsters :mad:

Obviously they had no emotional bond with Troy, but I'm sure outside their home they both put out something very different. This is a heart-breaking case (as they all are).
Yeah, I know, it's just that people sometimes get fixated on the triviality of the 'offence' that caused death. It baffles them. It's just a snack! When whatever happened before his death was always going to be obscenely trivial, because nothing justifies abuse or murder of a child, and the deck was always stacked to ensure this outcome without outside intervention. I am always impressed with the thoughtful comments and personal insights of other posters, and respect their knowledge. I have a personal insight into abusive households, and I was trying to offer an explanation, if anyone was struggling for a reason why a child would be killed for a snack, why a couple would go through the rigours of adopting a child just to kill him. I'm sorry if I came off sounding patronising or know-it-all, it wasn't my intention.

I seem to remember that the Hart family (of the two "mothers" who drove their children off a cliff saga) received money for each of the six children they adopted, and continued to do so until they would turn 18. Don't quote me on that, but I'm sure I've read it in the past. Perhaps I'll go look for it on their thread.

I seem to remember that the Hart family (of the two "mothers" who drove their children off a cliff saga) received money for each of the six children they adopted, and continued to do so until they would turn 18. Don't quote me on that, but I'm sure I've read it in the past. Perhaps I'll go look for it on their thread.
Just like the wests who adopted the two boys , there are so many of these cases , it’s sad disgusting it’s just wrong. I’m so glad that these parents got charged , for 4 months I’ve been watching for the autopsy to be done , with nothing in msm and le being so quiet I thought they all forgot about this little guy. Soon there will be justice for Troy

I am glad to see charges. We knew pretty much from the get that the story of J finding him magically missing was utter BS. Once he was located in the washer we all knew how this would go. Poor lil man. When will CPS realize these children are paychecks and nothing more to many. There has to be a better way to weed the chaff from the wheat.

The text evidence between the adults is so damning and hurtful. Hard to imagine someone thinking such things let alone putting them in print. Inhuman.

According to court documents, Troy’s adoptive father intentionally and knowingly caused the 7-year-old’s death by submerging his nose and mouth underwater and hitting him with an unknown object.

When deputies pulled the little boy from the washing machine, his arms and legs were warm, but his body was cold, according to court documents.

Investigators reviewed a text message thread between the couple, which revealed that the adoptive mother threatened Troy by telling him she was going to “put him in the stove and turn it on” if he did not admit to eating her oatmeal crème pies. The adoptive father responded, “I need to get the (locks). I’m going to end up kill(ing) him. You going to come home and he going to be hang(ing) from the tree outside.”

All for eating an oatmeal pie. The text thread between them is horrible! It always sickens me too when CPS has been called by teachers and it seems nothing was done.

According to court documents, Troy’s adoptive father intentionally and knowingly caused the 7-year-old’s death by submerging his nose and mouth underwater and hitting him with an unknown object.

When deputies pulled the little boy from the washing machine, his arms and legs were warm, but his body was cold, according to court documents.

Investigators reviewed a text message thread between the couple, which revealed that the adoptive mother threatened Troy by telling him she was going to “put him in the stove and turn it on” if he did not admit to eating her oatmeal crème pies. The adoptive father responded, “I need to get the (locks). I’m going to end up kill(ing) him. You going to come home and he going to be hang(ing) from the tree outside.”

All for eating an oatmeal pie. The text thread between them is horrible! It always sickens me too when CPS has been called by teachers and it seems nothing was done.
These people are horrible. I hope this poor boy was the only child they had. Why in the world did they even adopt him in the first place? Sickening.

These people are horrible. I hope this poor boy was the only child they had. Why in the world did they even adopt him in the first place? Sickening.
Probably for the adoption "incentive" that comes with hard to place children, older, minority, with a diagnosis.

The goal of adoption incentives was to make it easier for people with lower incomes to adopt a child. Instead, it seems many people just see this as a quick way to get easy cash.

It was never about the oatmeal pie. These are the actions of violent, malicious people who - whether they realize it or not - very likely fostered and adopted in order to have on-going access to someone smaller and weaker than themselves to have power over and take out their frustrations on (MOO).

This is awful to read and think about!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back