TX - Troy Khoeler, 7, found dead inside washing machine, Spring, July 2022 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the link above:

“Jermain Thomas has been charged with capital murder and Tiffany Thomas has been charged with injury to a child by omission, according to the sheriff.

Gonzalez said an autopsy revealed that Khoeler had suffered both new and old injuries before his body was found in the washing machine.”

Holy smokes, I had given up all expectations that this would be classified as anything other than a tragic accident or death by misadventure. I hope the case is solid and that this young boy gets the justice he deserves!

From the link above:

“Jermain Thomas has been charged with capital murder and Tiffany Thomas has been charged with injury to a child by omission, according to the sheriff.

Gonzalez said an autopsy revealed that Khoeler had suffered both new and old injuries before his body was found in the washing machine.”

Holy smokes, I had given up all expectations that this would be classified as anything other than a tragic accident or death by misadventure. I hope the case is solid and that this young boy gets the justice he deserves!
Wasn’t the step mom a freaking nurse? If I remember correctly jmoo

I had felt this was leading this way based on the initial reports just not adding up. But....I had some hope in the fact that these were his adopted parents....they WANTED him....and YET they still did something so horrific. I'm glad there will be justice for this sweet boy. I wonder about those injuries....wondering if head trauma is cause of death?

I will never understand how someone could look at an innocent child and inflict such harm on them. Devastating.

I always had so many questions about the parents stories. Like who was watching this little 7 yr old while both parents were gone?

And when the husband supposedly arrived home, after the child was home alone ---he never bothered to go into his bedroom to check on him? So he supposedly was not found until sunrise?

That^^^ never made any freakin sense to me. Who leaves a 7 yr old home alone, and then doesn't check on them before going to bed? Especially when the front door was found to be open when they arrived home"?

I knew this was a bunch of baloney and as an adoptive parent, it really really disgusts me. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back