GUILTY TX - Tylea Moore, 1, Arlington, 6 July 2014 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her status changed to in a relationship in Feb 2014. Ugh.

So her facebook has a picture of them dressed for (?) prom with the victim on her hip. Dear God.....

Yup and she just graduated high school. Sickening

There are no words!
That poor baby.
Bite marks.
Stomped on
Punched
Slapped
Bounced off the bed

I mean really

Rest in Peace Little One No one can hurt you again!

The baby's dad is a Marine too. That poor guy :(

When she started dating Josh, he posted a depressing message on his own page, seems like he wasn't over her at that point.

If you click on the picture from April 23rd you'll see some of her dad's comments (and one from the BF). The dad's FB posted some pretty interesting text photos on his own FB page.

Yup. He posted text pictures between himself and Alexis' mom. It looks like her mom also lost a daughter a few years ago :(.

Is it just me, or does this guy have "roid rage" written all over him? Look at that neck in his mugshot photo... JMO

Either that or he "puffed" up in effort to look tough in jail. Not going to matter, he will get what is coming to him. A Marine's baby girl? That won't be looked upon too kindly in jail.

Either that or he "puffed" up in effort to look tough in jail. Not going to matter, he will get what is coming to him. A Marine's baby girl? That won't be looked upon too kindly in jail.

From the sounds of things, he wouldn't be much better off on the outside, either. Good. I hope he gets all he deserves. IMO, that is the death penalty. Twice if they could. JMO.

gruesome just gruesome! he's a big guy look at the size of that neck.

One of his good friends from HS posted on his Facebook that he had a history of starting fights and had severe anger management issues

I'm just sick reading about this poor baby girl. I won't ever understand why these monsters take out their __________ (rage, anger, frustrations, etc.) on innocent little children. Look at the ages of these people; the mom, she's so young, I can't imagine her heartbreak.

Rest peacefully, sweetheart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back