TX - Uvalde; Robb Elementary, 19 children and 3 adults killed, shooter dead, 24 MAY 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals.

It is the latest shame to be brought on the local officers, who were lauded as heroes immediately after the attack on May 24, before details leaked out about their true actions."

Other reports indicate that an injured teacher called her LE husband from inside one of the two classrooms. Is that correct, too. Or have details l about the 10 year-girl calling her LE father been conflated?

Have they released the 911 calls yet? I think they'll be the most telling. MOO

Other reports indicate that an injured teacher called her LE husband from inside one of the two classrooms. Is that correct, too. Or have details l about the 10 year-girl calling her LE father been conflated?

There were 2 officers.

1 inside (daughter killed).
1 outside (the husband of Mrs Mireles).

Last edited:
Yes thankfully, he did live. When he saw the shooter at the end of the hall he ran and hid in the bathroom until he was later rescued. I read it in one of the articles last night but now I can’t seem to find it.

JMO
That poor child. How brave he was, and how terrifying!

Who is the shooter related to, as he seems to go directly to classroom with the broken lock? Out of all of the classrooms he could have chosen, that can't be a coincidence. MOO

There were 2 officers.
So the daughter called one LE and the wife called another LE member, both on-site? Did both victims die? I simply cannot imagine living through this loss if my LE brothers stopped me from at least trying to rescue my loved one by myself. To live with that haunting question of whether or not they would have made it, that would be too much for me. I hope they both have very strong support systems.

Also, I think a broken school lock should set off an alarm. Then they couldn't leave them unfixed.

Ramos legally purchased two AR platform rifles at a local federal firearms licensee on May 17 and on May 20, according to state Sen. John Whitmire, who received a briefing from law enforcement Tuesday night. He also purchased 375 rounds of ammunition on May 18, Whitmire said, citing law enforcement.

State Sen. Roland Gutierrez, who represents Uvalde, said the purchases were made for the suspect’s 18th birthday.

“It’s the first thing he did when he turned 18,” he told CNN’s Erin Burnett on Tuesday evening, citing a briefing he received from Texas Rangers.

Gutierrez said “(He) had no problem accessing those weapons,” he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was PA wearing in the video? Is that him in the light purple dress shirt?

‘The chief of police for the Uvalde school district spent more than an hour in the hallway of Robb Elementary School. He called for tactical gear, a sniper and keys to get inside, holding back from the doors for 40 minutes to avoid provoking sprays of gunfire. When keys arrived, he tried dozens of them, but one by one they failed to work. “Each time I tried a key I was just praying,” Arredondo said.

Waiting for keys, unable to break down doors: Uvalde schools police chief defends delay in confronting gunman

Last edited:

Teacher Eva Mireles spoke to her husband on the phone from inside her classroom. She did not survive.

Observation #3 of 3:

The Uniform officer is now joined by an officer with gear marked Sheriff. Sheriff party takes position in front of the Uniform officer, and uses the body armor shield to steady his weapon as he kneels in front of the Uniform officer.

The classroom directly behind the hand sanitizer wall dispenser is opened by the beige officer, lights go on, officers enter and quickly exit, and the door is closed. It appears the room was empty or already evacuated.

No longer seeing legs at the end of the hall near the target rooms 111/112.

Only the Sheriff party and the Uniform Officer are holding ready positions with their weapons drawn and trained on the target location. The Sheriff's party is still kneeling in front of the Uniform officer.

Officer Gazaway's body cam is now in view, the exterior entrance of the school, now the interior of the school......

From this time until the end of the video, it's like ants crawling over crumbs, indoors, outdoors, with no rhyme or reason. Additional manpower in and out of the building, key rings passed around, and I can't say when or if Chief PA surfaced on camera.

In total, I believe I saw three officers that initially appeared to know why they were there, and then it all went into chaos.

I guess I'll never know what happened to the three that appeared to have some police instinct-- until they were lost to the black hole.

So disappointed.

And watching this video made me very sad. :(
That was one of my questions in trying to understand the nature of what was going on in the hallways. Those 3 initially reacted accordingly. There was no reservation.

Why then did they return to the end of the hall and wait??? Why were they waiting for him to come out of the classroom when the ratio of LE to lone shooter was ample? They should have been in closer proximity to him to stop him immediately from going to another area.

There was a long period of time when the shooter was no longer shooting. Why not close in on him while there was no hail of bullets?? They already knew they were packed with more armor than the shooter. They saw him walk in with no helmet or shield.

I literally don’t understand what the gameplay was. Surely they are specifically trained as to what to do.

It makes no sense and I would be livid if it were my family.

Who was the guy directing LE with the blue rubber gloves on?

Watching that video was excruciating-- it is just an unimaginable scene- I don't even know how you put something like what you are seeing into words-- those police officers are absolute cowards along with so called chief or whatever his title is- OMG-- I keep thinking of the lives that could have been saved had these cowards acted like police officers are supposed to act in that situation. All of them should never be allowed to wear a police uniform again- ever - There is blood on all of their miserable cowardly souls.
I’ve seen snippets. But no way I can watch it. And think about that mother who was brave enough to run in and get her kids! Sickening

That was beyond bizarre- but shows you the casual mindset of these so-called police officers

It’s the equivalent of our troops hanging around doing the same thing.

These guys were on the battlefield! Who looks at their phone or puts sanitizer on while encountering the area of an active armed enemy??! I don’t get it.

Still trying to find words................................trying to process....................

I have watched it - in entirety. Didn't see PA - his head is very clean shaven and I kept looking for him (kinda obvious to spot a shiny, bald head).

EVERY MAN in that hallway is struggling right now. (if they aren't - well then that should speak for itself). While I believe that a bunch of them should never do field work in LE EVER AGAIN (let them ride a desk) - this has to be decided on a case by case basis. I know that every commanding officer out there right now would not want a lot of those men on their teams for obvious reasons. While I (and a whole bunch of America) right now hope that PA does jail time - I'm just not sure how that is going to happen - not saying it won't - just not sure what they can charge.

It is excruciatingly painful, profoundly infuriating, and distressingly confusing to watch.

JMHO

That was one of my questions in trying to understand the nature of what was going on in the hallways. Those 3 initially reacted accordingly. There was no reservation.

Why then did they return to the end of the hall and wait??? Why were they waiting for him to come out of the classroom when the ratio of LE to lone shooter was ample? They should have been in closer proximity to him to stop him immediately from going to another area.

There was a long period of time when the shooter was no longer shooting. Why not close in on him while there was no hail of bullets?? They already knew they were packed with more armor than the shooter. They saw him walk in with no helmet or shield.

I literally don’t understand what the gameplay was. Surely they are specifically trained as to what to do.

The man wearing the blue latex gloves is mentioned in a couple of different articles but not named. Maybe a paramedic?

“At 12:41, a man wearing blue rubber gloves and a black shirt, khaki pants and a black baseball cap, with a stethoscope around his neck, arrives and speaks to officers. Other paramedics arrive with supplies. Two officers in camouflage fist-bump each other.”

Exclusive video from inside Uvalde school shows officers' delayed response to mass shooting

12:48 pm
“Everybody heads up," someone is heard saying, before a man wearing surgical gloves and a stethoscope appears to give directions to officers. The individual doesn't appear to have a gun and isn't wearing any ballistic gear.

Fist bumps and stopping for hand sanitizer: Leaked Uvalde video shows SHOCKING police inaction

Last edited:

Close to the end of the stand off, Uvalde County Sheriff's Deputy Felix Rubio, bottom right, is shown being restrained by brother officers from engaging Ramos

Ramos' daughter, Alexandria Aniyah Rubio, 10, was one of the 19 children who were killed on May 24
Thanks! I had seen that and wondered if he was the parent officer I had read about earlier. I just don't get it. How did all those good guys with guns fail to confront a lone gunman loose in an elementary school classroom full of children & teachers? I've even wondered if a female officer would have made a difference? Because I can't imagine, as a Mother, not trying to save kids if I was armed. I also can't imagine how these officers can live with themselves. This needs to be studied. The amounts we spend on LE and weaponry for LE yet they still fail to act as they, what, feel outgunned, even with that # of officers & guns & shields.

Observation #3 of 3:

The Uniform officer is now joined by an officer with gear marked Sheriff. Sheriff party takes position in front of the Uniform officer, and uses the body armor shield to steady his weapon as he kneels in front of the Uniform officer.

The classroom directly behind the hand sanitizer wall dispenser is opened by the beige officer, lights go on, officers enter and quickly exit, and the door is closed. It appears the room was empty or already evacuated.
I am currently watching this and to update ( by the way your doing amazing!) when tehy open the door you can see someone briefly scamper out of this room. It's hard to see and easy to miss as they are shielded by the officers and go off camera quickly.

I think them retreating is because they drew gunfire on them. When down there you see more smoke and then them retreating and multiple times touching their head as if they had something hit them or though they were grazed. Then it was like someone said earlier a stand down was given.

Here's something to think about.

I believe its a double-edged sword in releasing this video. Yes, we all should be able to see the response (or lack thereof) in this horrific act BUT as we have discussed before, there are "chat rooms", on-line game playing, social media blogs out there that "play to" or "encourage" or just have a completely different mindset then the rest of mainstream America that can now, also, watch it and that's NOT GOOD.

These shooters are getting smarter and learning from the previous crimes. Just like we sit here and critique just what and when and where these guys in the hallway are doing - so are they. BUT they are "learning" just what and where and when they could probably "do it better". KWIM? That is what is scary.

There is no way around this - but maybe better monitoring - actual people actually watching and reading what is going on - but the shear volume alone is insurmountable.

LE should be learning from this as well and adjusting their tactics, their plans and running drills in simulation with this. THAT is what is going to help stop the next one. After all - our military drill, drill, drill, and drill some more so its almost second nature when the time actually comes.

We have to do better.

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces