TX - Uvalde; Robb Elementary, 19 children and 3 adults killed, shooter dead, 24 MAY 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How and why did the little boy come around the corner to look at the gunman?
^^ rsbm

No, I do not believe the little boy came out of the bathroom to look at the gunman.

I recall from earlier reports by survivors that some kids had just finished cold lunch in a multipurpose area with a stage and others were coming inside from a short recess. I recall the little boy's grandmother telling how her grandson was in the bathroom and as exited the bathroom to walk to his classroom, he saw the lone gunman as he turned the corner, and retreated back inside the bathroom.

I wondered why he was maybe worried about covid precautions.. while children were being shot to death.

wtf!
I think this officer, like the school district police Chief, was zoned out -- complete out-of-body experience here, and not even conscious of his actions to sanitize his hands.

However, this action was from an individual with zero police instinct, and who at that moment, had no idea why he was standing in that hallway.

And whoever thought there would be a reason to rejoice at only one shooter on that date?

I'm heartbroken for the fallen families and members of this community to now see what transpired here. MOO

"Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals.

It is the latest shame to be brought on the local officers, who were lauded as heroes immediately after the attack on May 24, before details leaked out about their true actions."

Last edited:
This is observation #1:

I'm having to watch the video in 15 min increments.

In these first 15, I've seen more of a human response by the two good samaritans from the funeral home that seemingly went to check on what they believed to be a car crash before gunfire caused them to retreat.

Inside the school, there was only one officer, carrying a small handgun, dressed in black pants, beige, long-sleeve polo, BP vest worn loosley, who entered the school running, and did not hesitate to run towards the sound of gunfire.

Two officers dressed in black followed behind the beige officer. And after a few minutes when the three officers retreated back to the hall entrance, ONLY THE OFFICER IN BEIGE NEVER TAKES HIS EYES OFF OF THE END OF THE HALLWAY where the shooter is behind the doors to classrooms 111/112.

The beige officer has not once gone behind the corner. I don't know the position of the two officers that first followed him (out of camera view).

The beige officer truly appears to be the only man at the scene that is engaged in this emergency!

The beige officer again proceeds down the hall (alone) towards the gunfire, pausing midway down the hallway against the wall as he seems to be taking in his surroundings. He is alone. One officer with a long gun is on a knee at the entrance when the beige officer retreats walking backward, never removing his eyes from the target location.

For the third time, the beige officer, all alone and on his knees begins to proceed towards the target location when he suddenly gets up and returns to the hall entrance and goes out of camera range for just a moment where it appeared he looked at a possible head wound. He soon returns to his viewing position and touches the back of his head a few times. Again, he's the only officer that is not positioned behind a corner!

"Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals.

It is the latest shame to be brought on the local officers, who were lauded as heroes immediately after the attack on May 24, before details leaked out about their true actions."

The only 'action' by LE that I observed was when they ran away from the gunman in terror and when they prevented another officer from taking action.

The rest of the time it looked like they were standing around at a coffee klatch.

Observation #2:

For the first time, a uniformed officer with a long gun appears from the entrance and seems to be taking the beige officer's place in the hallway entry.

Uniform officer's gun is drawn and he's forward-facing towards the target. The beige officer is in and out of camera range but appears to be known to the Uniform officer standing in position.

The corner huggers are turned facing the camera and appear to be listening to somebody under the camera but not in view.

I can now see legs moving at the end of the hall. I presume these are the legs of officers that entered from the other side of the building. Maybe the beige officer is part of the legs-only group near the target rooms.

The Uniform officer is still focused, standing in the position left by the beige officer. More officers are entering the building off camera view and somebody reaches in front of the Uniform officer and places a body armor shield on the floor in front of him.

Observation #2:

For the first time, a uniformed officer with a long gun appears from the entrance and seems to be taking the beige officer's place in the hallway entry.

Uniform officer's gun is drawn and he's forward-facing towards the target. The beige officer is in and out of camera range but appears to be known to the Uniform officer standing in position.

The corner huggers are turned facing the camera and appear to be listening to somebody under the camera but not in view.

I can now see legs moving at the end of the hall. I presume these are the legs of officers that entered from the other side of the building. Maybe the beige officer is part of the legs-only group near the target rooms.

The Uniform officer is still focused, standing in the position left by the beige officer. More officers are entering the building off camera view and somebody reaches in front of the Uniform officer and places a body armor shield on the floor in front of him.
Thank you.
I didn't watch the video.
Only the tiny fragment in DM article I posted above.

The shouts of the terrified teacher and the sounds of bullets.
It was terrifying :(

The murderer looked demonic :(

Last edited:
Observation #3 of 3:

The Uniform officer is now joined by an officer with gear marked Sheriff. Sheriff party takes position in front of the Uniform officer, and uses the body armor shield to steady his weapon as he kneels in front of the Uniform officer.

The classroom directly behind the hand sanitizer wall dispenser is opened by the beige officer, lights go on, officers enter and quickly exit, and the door is closed. It appears the room was empty or already evacuated.

No longer seeing legs at the end of the hall near the target rooms 111/112.

Only the Sheriff party and the Uniform Officer are holding ready positions with their weapons drawn and trained on the target location. The Sheriff's party is still kneeling in front of the Uniform officer.

Officer Gazaway's body cam is now in view, the exterior entrance of the school, now the interior of the school......

From this time until the end of the video, it's like ants crawling over crumbs, indoors, outdoors, with no rhyme or reason. Additional manpower in and out of the building, key rings passed around, and I can't say when or if Chief PA surfaced on camera.

In total, I believe I saw three officers that initially appeared to know why they were there, and then it all went into chaos.

I guess I'll never know what happened to the three that appeared to have some police instinct-- until they were lost to the black hole.

So disappointed.

And watching this video made me very sad. :(

Sorry but no. The other teacher died and her husband, after visiting the memorial the next day, went home, sat down and died of a heart attack. They left 4 children behind.

This teacher was the second teacher - she was married to an LE officer in Uvalde. She called him after she had been shot and told him that she had been shot. He rushed to the campus and went in.

Today, in the testimony - it was that officer that was going to go in - when he went into the hallway PA ordered LE to take his gun from him and had him removed from the scene!

This is one of the most disturbing stories I've heard since 9/11. I can't imagine. At least he should have been allowed to go in and save her.

Thank you.

I didn't hear any shouts I thought were from a teacher. The only shouts I heard were said to be from a woman filming from the funeral home.

It's truly shocking to me how much the video reveals that the initial reports of what happened provided by officials, including Governor Abbott, were pure fiction.
Governor Abbott did not lie. He was lied to, just like the rest of us.
Abbott has gone to great lengths to investigate the lies coming from the Uvalde ISD chief and other local officials who pushed the early narrative of brave officers rushing to eliminate the threat. MOO

Abbott has gone to great lengths to investigate the lies coming from the Uvalde ISD chief and other local officials who pushed the early narrative of brave officers rushing to eliminate the threat. MOO
True.
I remember sending a link to the article where it was written that the Governor "was livid he had been lied to".
It is in this thread.

Thank you.

She said "Get in your room" not classroom. I assumed it was a teacher too but could have been from the funeral home since it was picked up by the cell phone filming.

“They were good kids, funny. A lot of them were ambitious,” he said.

“I had all kinds of kids in there, so, you know, from one extreme to the other, it was just like, oh my God. But they all got along together so great. They just, they had a bond, they had a real bond,” he added.

Reyes, the proud teacher, wiped his eyes. “I love those kids.”

What a harrowing account! The killer tried multiple things to get the injured teacher to flinch. It's a miracle that he's alive. He was hospitalized for more than 30 days and 10 surgeries.

^^ rsbm

No, I do not believe the little boy came out of the bathroom to look at the gunman.

I recall from earlier reports by survivors that some kids had just finished cold lunch in a multipurpose area with a stage and others were coming inside from a short recess. I recall the little boy's grandmother telling how her grandson was in the bathroom and as exited the bathroom to walk to his classroom, he saw the lone gunman as he turned the corner, and retreated back inside the bathroom.

Did that boy live?

I like Abbott. He's always been a straight arrow, IMO. That takes a lot of nerve to lie to him. Whoever all did should be held accountable.

From the report linked in the article above:

At 11:35:55, all three Uvalde Police Department (UPD) officers entered the structure through the west door into the west hallway. These officers were equipped with the following: one with external armor and two with concealable body armor, two rifles, and three pistols.

At 11:36:00, four officers entered the south hallway through the south door closest to the suspect. It is not clear what equipment these officers had with them. Four more officers entered the west hallway through the west door at 11:36:03. Three of these officers were from the UPD and one was from the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Department (UCISD PD). They were equipped with three external body armor carriers and one with concealable body armor and pistols. (ISS) It did not appear that any of the officers were in possession of breaching tools, medical equipment, ballistic shields, or “go-bags.”

(ISS) NOTE: A “go-bag” is typically a bag or backpack that is widely used in the law enforcement community to respond to critical incidents. The “go-bag” commonly consists of spare ammunition, medical equipment, and breaching tools. The purpose of the “go-bag” is to carry equipment needed for a specialized response, when carrying that equipment on a regular basis is not feasible. Taking a “go-bag” into a crisis site facilitates the availability and implementation of these tools in a patrol response where tactical assets and teams are not readily available.
As soon as any fire and rescue arrived on scene, they carry breaching equipment in their rig. That equipment would have been more than sufficient to get through any locked or barricaded door(s). I'm sure they would have allowed LE the use of their equipment. I can't imagine what it was like to be that husband LE who was disarmed and not permitted to try to get to his wife. Now he'll have to try to live with that.

This seems so much worse than the lone officer in Florida. How can LE in charge fein ignorance when an injured teacher called her LE husband who was on site? I didn't read that detail until a handful of hours ago. I can't seem to quit thinking about it. And then she died in the ambulance on the way the the hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back