TX - Uvalde; Robb Elementary, 19 children and 3 adults killed, shooter dead, 24 MAY 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deranged mass shooter Salvador Ramos reportedly sought fame similar to the true-crime docuseries “Don’t F–k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer.”

First thing I noticed with the dailymailuk photos and that diagram, no fence around the school? Our schools here are all behind fences I don't know if it would help, but that school resembles my grade school when life was simpler, a lot of our schools here don't even have windows.
Capture.JPG

You can die from heartbreak :’(

Ernie Zuniga
@Ernie_Zuniga
https://mobile.twitter.com/Ernie_Zuniga
·
57m

Joe Garcia, the husband of Irma Garcia, one of two teachers shot and killed in Uvalde, TX on Tuesday, has reportedly suffered a fatal heart attack. Joe and Irma were high school sweethearts and married 24 years. They leave behind four children.
View attachment 346181
Oh gosh, their poor kids losing both parents! Heartbreaking.

Image 7 of 25 has a diagram, not how I pictured it, so it was interesting to me.View attachment 346182
Why did the resource officer allow him entry to the building? He could easily have shot him, especially if the school doors were locked.

An hour wait before the perpetrator was disabled.

Our schools have one RO, with the HS having 2. Our ROs are not highly trained in taticial skills, basic LE course. Their primary duty is traffic safety, and I don't seen any of them firing, attempting to contain/restrain, and no way would the fire on a person. A little more responsibility that the school crossing guards I had in the 60s.

If we had a perpetrator or school shooter, the outcome would not be good. Moo

We protect so many, all Senators and Congressmen/women have armed Secret Service details. They sweep all building prior to entry and accompany them at ALL times.I've hosted many events for Senators and Congress Reps.

Why don't we protect our children?

Moo

You can die from heartbreak :’(

Ernie Zuniga
@Ernie_Zuniga
https://mobile.twitter.com/Ernie_Zuniga
·
57m

Joe Garcia, the husband of Irma Garcia, one of two teachers shot and killed in Uvalde, TX on Tuesday, has reportedly suffered a fatal heart attack. Joe and Irma were high school sweethearts and married 24 years. They leave behind four children.
View attachment 346181
Just when you think it can't be more heartbreaking.

I’m trying to understand this, and I am not being critical of LE. But if the monster was still on the loose, why would police be yelling out to the kids? I had thought the kids were taught to remain quiet and they would only be called out when the scene was clear (shooter taken down).

A boy, who said he had hidden under a table with a tablecloth, said the gunman had shot a girl shortly after she responded to officers when they asked people to yell if they needed help.

"When the cops came, the cop said: 'Yell if you need help!' And one of the persons in my class said 'help'," the boy told local news station KENS.

"The guy overheard and he came in and shot her," the boy said. "The cop barged into that classroom. The guy shot at the cop. And the cops started shooting."

@Ernie_Zuniga

10:10 AM · May 26, 2022

From Robb Elementary website -- murdered teacher Mrs. Garcia introduced herself to the students that she had been teaching for 23 years-- all 23 years at Robb Elementary.

Said Joe and Irma had 4 kids -- two sons and two daughters: a son completing boot camp with the Marines, the other son attending TSU. Their daughters still at home -- a 7th grader and a sophomore.

Ms. Garcia and Ms. Mireless had been co-teachers of their 4th grade for 5 years. Both teachers were victims of the shooter.

:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Where did this killer get the money to buy his gear? Daniel Defense AR ain't cheap. Another AR, 375 rounds of 5.56, armored vest, and that truck?

That is a very good question!!!!
Reportedly the shooter dropped out of HS and had been working at Wendy's where he recently quit -- telling co-workers that he didn't need the money. IMO, he worked long enough to purchase his weapons. Also, it was not his truck. He stole his grandmother's truck after he shot her.

Have there been any school shootings in schools in America where teachers can carry guns?

There have been no mass shootings that I could find documented, in schools or academic institutions where teachers are armed.

My thinking is that even the warped minds that pursue the “school shooting” thing prefer unarmed victims and soft targets and therefore do not try to shoot up a school where they cannot be in control; they are not interested in a place where potential victims or their guardians can effectively fight back. The shooters typically want to die, but they want to die on their own terms, not shot to pieces by Mrs. Jones the ninth grade English teacher and Fred the Chief Custodian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members