TX TX - Weatherford, near I-20, WhtFem 35-55, 227UFTX, wig & glasses in purse, Sz 7 shoes, Oct'98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just came across this lady and wanted to get your opinion.

Doris Inzunza
inzunza_doris4.jpg
227UFTX5.jpg

She had breast implants, a gold tooth, abdominal surgery, pierced ears, glasses and is the correct age and height. I can't justify the date LkA difference though.

Http://Www.charleyproject.org/cases/i/inzunza_doris.html
Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

I just came across this lady and wanted to get your opinion.

Doris Inzunza
inzunza_doris4.jpg
227UFTX5.jpg

She had breast implants, a gold tooth, abdominal surgery, pierced ears, glasses and is the correct age and height. I can't justify the date LkA difference though.

Http://Www.charleyproject.org/cases/i/inzunza_doris.html
Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Well, her date last known alive is before the UID was found -- and it certainly leaves enough time to get to Texas. With everything else so close, I can't see not submitting it .

Bump

Newer rule out list
Susan Adams 1947 Idaho
Elizabeth Allen 1957 Washington
Elizabeth Bryant 1960 Virginia
Wilda Cross 1953 Louisiana
Stephanie Fladgard 1953 Colorado
Rose Gayhart 1962 New York
Traci Kelley 1965 Texas
Tina Ledet 1958 Louisiana
Jordan Loucks 1966 Texas
Mary Miller 1932 Utah
Bonnie Schultz 1951 Indiana
Agnes Shoe 1942 New York
Nancy Snow 1936 Maryland
Sandra Sollie 1955 New York
Deborah Taylor 1952 Virginia
April Vlk 1954 South Carolina
Margaret Walden 1942 California
Vernette Wester 1947 Arizona
Charlene White 1958 California
Sheri White 1964 Alaska
Joyce Yost 1946 Utah

Was Donna Inzuzna (discussed above) ever submitted? She's not on the updated ruleouts.

Attached is an image of an article relating to the Jane Doe. Not much more is gleaned from the article, except that she police believe she was intentionally trying to disguise her identity and that her body was found on a trail behind Petro's Truck Stop off I-20 in Weatherford.

I found the article image on the reconstruction artist's website. There is also a couple additional angles of the reconstruction on their website:

http://www.baldonart.com/forensics/jane.htm

Sorry for the poor quality of the first half of the article. I could make it out with some effort.

jane.h1.jpgjane.h2.jpg

The Jane Doe reconstruction looks very similar to a reconstruction of a John Doe on the artist's website (see images below). Makes you wish we had a reconstruction by another artist so we could know how much of the recon reflects the artist and how much truly reflects the decedent.

comparison.jpgcomparison 2.jpg

Medlin has been suggested before but I'm not sure she or Donna Izuzna were ever submitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jane Doe reconstruction looks very similar to a reconstruction of a John Doe on the artist's website (see images below). Makes you wish we had a reconstruction by another artist so we could know how much of the recon reflects the artist and how much truly reflects the decedent.

View attachment 93994View attachment 93995
omg You are so right John and Jane Doe look like siblings!.. this is not good.. I actually thought this was Another reconstruction of the same Lady until I read the caption..

here is a long shot but she had breast surgery and in the height range and with plastic glasses

Betty Jean Glovak Flurry

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/811dfca.html

Missing since January 21, 1992 from San Francisco, San Francisco County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: March 24, 1945
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 46 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 130 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Red hair; hazel eyes. Freckles.
•Marks, Scars, Tattoos: Scars over right eye, right armpit, left wrists and surgical scars on both breasts. She has an unknown tattoo on unknown index finger. She wears glasses.
•Dentals: Not available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Flurry was last seen on January 21, 1992, at her home in San Francisco, CA.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

San Francisco Police Department
415-553-0123

Agency Case Number: 920220982

NCIC Number: M-544994092
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
California Department of Justice

also Katherine Cecelia Winslow ' height and glasses and brown hair seem the same but there is not much info on her

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/winslow_katherine.html

and Laurie Renee Lucas
She had same color hair and height
also she had not been heard from and supposedly went to Texas. Renee it says she has bad teeth when she left but who knows if she was able to get dental surgery along the way. either way I thought it would be something.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/769dfco.html

omg You are so right John and Jane Doe look like siblings!.. this is not good.. I actually thought this was Another reconstruction of the same Lady until I read the caption..

I am not a fan of the orthodontically correct reconstructions. Their own mothers wouldn't recognize them with that fixed artificial expression.

Another new addition to NamUs.

The particulars aren't that close. Age is off. Timeline is a couple of years. Arizona and Texas are not real close. No mention of the medical issues described of the Jane Doe.

But the glasses are pretty close. And she looks alot like the recon.

227UFTX5.jpg
bcf95027-d86a-473f-8397-ebcff5fe97db.jpg

Betsy Cole
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33482/0

The current ruleouts https://identifyus.org/cases/3572

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Susan Adams 1947 Idaho
Elizabeth Allen 1957 Washington
Elizabeth Bryant 1960 Virginia
Wendy Byron 1954 California
Wilda Cross 1953 Louisiana
Stephanie Fladgard 1953 Colorado
Judy Foster 1952 Texas
Rose Gayhart 1962 New York
Traci Kelley 1965 Texas
Tina Ledet 1958 Louisiana
Jordan Loucks 1966 Texas
Mary Miller 1932 Utah
Bonnie Schultz 1951 Indiana
Agnes Shoe 1942 New York
Nancy Snow 1936 Maryland
Sandra Sollie 1955 New York
Deborah Taylor 1952 Virginia
April Vlk 1954 South Carolina
Margaret Walden 1942 California
Vernette Wester 1947 Arizona
Charlene White 1958 California
Sheri White 1964 Alaska
Joyce Yost 1946 Utah

She has DNA and dentals.

View attachment 93994View attachment 93995
omg JupiterAmmon you are absolutely right!.. they look identical..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back