Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS7 said that the Mustang is a "key piece of evidence."

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Blog-Search-continues-for-missing-Alpine-student-397314771.html

I imagine the comments section on APD FB will say who it belongs to soon enough.

https://www.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/posts/1142858775802747
Yup. And on the car owners fb page he said he voluntarily handed his car over and wants to help find Zuzu. Is this the same friend RF borrowed a gun from? Where'd I read that?

Eta: I read it above. Thanks medic!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, the owner of the mustang has commented and shared the APD post on his Facebook page.

He says he's given them his phone, his car and is fully cooperating. He also hopes Zuzu is found soon.

CE from Marathon, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The owner of the mustang has since deleted all of his comments on the Alpine PD Facebook page.

We :heartbeat: you Miss Skibaboo, our wonderful Map lady! :tyou:

Yup. And on the car owners fb page he said he voluntarily handed his car over and wants to help find Zuzu. Is this the same friend RF borrowed a gun from? Where'd I read that?

Eta: I read it above. Thanks medic!!

This is NOT the same friend who he borrowed the guns from

Also, I've sent in my information to be verified

The owner of the mustang has since deleted all of his comments on the Alpine PD Facebook page.
He posted it too his status though. Same disclaimer....

I wonder if RF borrowed the Mustang that night for his date with ZuZu. That could be why it's said to be a "key" piece of evidence. If he was driving a Mustang and not his Jeep that would limit where he might have gone...certainly not on roads suited only for a Jeep.

Our Stripes on HWY 302, Kermit has a place to sit and eat it also has a Subway inside....sorta a West Texas 7/11. I'm a couple of hours away from Alpine and have been following this story also since I saw it on KOSA news. I've been posting here on/off since Laci Peterson. Praying for ZuZu's safe return.

RF was born and raised here - so he will know this entire area inside and out.

As for why go to stripes, truly I have no idea. He told me that night over the phone that they went to get drinks. They returned approximately 15min after leaving - and nobody had a drink. We were on Harrison St. that night, and stripes is only about 3min away by car. The entire thing was sketchy, and I do not know what was going through his head. Only that now, his disappearing with her and his behavior towards me is haunting.

Pure speculation only, could she have purchased something from him? Could that have been the purpose of their brief meeting?

Re: Stripes... It's probably just a familiar place to get gas, beer and cigarettes. A stop "along the way". I have an AM/PM I frequent regularly for iced coffee, gum and gas "along the way" to other things. I don't think it means much in the context of dating.

With multiple cars being impounded for forensics searches, I'm wondering about trafficking of people or drugs, or both. Maybe she found out something she shouldn't know.

Pure speculation only, could she have purchased something from him? Could that have been the purpose of their brief meeting?

I'd be upfront if that were the case, but no, nothing like that went on. It was actually her first night even having a drink in 4 years. She is the kindest, gentlest hearted girl, but believes the absolute best of everyone and that is why I volunteered to be her guardian for the night.

Sex trafficking is an issue here. I-10 from El Paso to Houston is the most majorly used trafficking road in the state of Texas. Not all that long ago, EMS worked a wreck approximately 30min from Fort Davis - there were 2 females and a male in the vehicle. One female had a tib/fib break in her leg, and the male tried to refuse care for her. Well, that is just not possible to do for someone who is severely injured that way, and she was taken by ambulance and flown out to Midland. The next day, she told folks at the hospital what was going on - her and her friend were being used for sex trafficking.
If it comes out that RF is not involved in this, my next thought is going to be on this scenario.

This is NOT the same friend who he borrowed the guns from

Also, I've sent in my information to be verified
Thanks! That would have been ominous.
Hope your verified soon. You have input is appreciated. Ty.😊

I'd be upfront if that were the case, but no, nothing like that went on. It was actually her first night even having a drink in 4 years. She is the kindest, gentlest hearted girl, but believes the absolute best of everyone and that is why I volunteered to be her guardian for the night.

Sex trafficking is an issue here. I-10 from El Paso to Houston is the most majorly used trafficking road in the state of Texas. Not all that long ago, EMS worked a wreck approximately 30min from Fort Davis - there were 2 females and a male in the vehicle. One female had a tib/fib break in her leg, and the male tried to refuse care for her. Well, that is just not possible to do for someone who is severely injured that way, and she was taken by ambulance and flown out to Midland. The next day, she told folks at the hospital what was going on - her and her friend were being used for sex trafficking.
If it comes out that RF is not involved in this, my next thought is going to be on this scenario.

Why did she need a guardian if she was old enough to drink?
Out of curiosity, did she resemble ZuZu? Blonde, etc.?

Why did she need a guardian if she was old enough to drink?
Out of curiosity, did she resemble ZuZu? Blonde, etc.?

I volunteered to be, because she tends to be sweetly naive about the capabilities of people to be.. well, evil. I did not want her ending up assaulted by a friend, or worse. That was the only reason.
Actually, no, no resemblance to ZuZu in any way. RF was romantically interested in her, but when she turned him down(weeks later), he became angry and cut off all contact with her.

Re: Stripes... It's probably just a familiar place to get gas, beer and cigarettes. A stop "along the way". I have an AM/PM I frequent regularly for iced coffee, gum and gas "along the way" to other things. I don't think it means much in the context of dating.

With multiple cars being impounded for forensics searches, I'm wondering about trafficking of people or drugs, or both. Maybe she found out something she shouldn't know.

I'm glad you said that about Stripes, Gig. I was starting to think of all kinds of theories like maybe he has a friend there that slips something in his girlfriends drink or food but you are probably right. With Alpine being such a small town it's probably just a regular place to stop.

Could this new car just be a car of someone else who went to the movies with Zuzu? If it's RF's friend, maybe he picked her up for the movies or if the rumors about RF and Zuzu getting into a fight at the movie are true, maybe she left the movies with someone else. Or that is the story they are telling...

According to the quick research I just googled, a 40mg oxycontin pill has a street value of $80. Not accusing anyone of anything, just providing a little research.

The one in our town is frequented by truckers and oil field workers so that's true it is not a place to take someone on a date!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi