TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for ZuZu, Her parents,family and friends..Lord i ask you to give them strength and comfort at this difficult time. Tyler Texas

Yes that's the same story lilibet. Thanks for the catch!

Someone here said they spoke with the mustang owner on Facebook. Doesn't he live in the town where the PD mentioned is the location of the new lead? Hope this is circumspect enough. If not I'm sure someone will remove it.

Sending love and light to Zuzu and her loved ones for a swift return home. .. from Raleigh, NC,(me) Minneapolis, MN, Eugene, OR, several cities in CA and several cities in FL (my family and friends ). #findzuzu #bringzuzuhome #lightzuzuswayhome

Prayers for Zuzu from England. Let Zuzu come home to her family.

Prayers for Zuzu and her family from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Got some extremely interesting information for you guys.

We had a registered sex offender arrested last night who was in the carport of a woman's home. This woman lives on Eagle Pass and 6th street. Close to ZuZu Verk's apt.

This sex offender is a 20YO male who, 5 years ago, raped a 15yo. He served 3 years in Juvenile Detention. Now, doing the math, that means that this guy attacked someone who was his age, at the time.
This guy is now 20. ZuZu is 22. This perps height weight is 6'4", 180lbs. This is a guy who could easily overpower someone of ZuZu's size.

To me this throws up major red flags, with a criminal history like that and his risk level for reoffending having been marked 'High."

I just saw this posted on one of our FB community boards and when reading the comments, I found it unsettling that none of them mentioned a potential connection to Zuzu's case.

It is my assumption that when a 22 y/o woman goes missing like this, police would question the RSOs in the area (or at least the ones that fit the profile). To at least establish their whereabouts at the time.
Is this standard procedure? If not, is it possible that due to the heavy focus on RF from the beginning, this RSO was overlooked?

Considering he was walking around near Zuzu's house (which is not near his current residence) is suspicious. "Return to scene of crime to relive it" kind of suspicious.

My gut says RF, crime of passion, etc. But my gut is also influenced by living in a town littered with accusations against him and vague leads pointing in his direction. It's difficult to imagine any other option, but I hope LE is able to.

Let your light shine bright, Zuzu!
You will be found.

Positive energy from Monrovia, CA

Forgot to say blessings to those who love Zuzu. Praying for resolution & peace to family , friends & LE who have been working around the clock. Love being sent from Virginia.

I just saw this posted on one of our FB community boards and when reading the comments, I found it unsettling that none of them mentioned a potential connection to Zuzu's case.

It is my assumption that when a 22 y/o woman goes missing like this, police would question the RSOs in the area (or at least the ones that fit the profile). To at least establish their whereabouts at the time.
Is this standard procedure? If not, is it possible that due to the heavy focus on RF from the beginning, this RSO was overlooked?

Considering he was walking around near Zuzu's house (which is not near his current residence) is suspicious. "Return to scene of crime to relive it" kind of suspicious.

My gut says RF, crime of passion, etc. But my gut is also influenced by living in a town littered with accusations against him and vague leads pointing in his direction. It's difficult to imagine any other option, but I hope LE is able to.

I would be surprised if LE did NOT rule out RSO's early in the investigation, to the best of their ability. Investigations consider all angles because they want to get at the truth, and this is an amazing investigation. But I certainly understand your concern. Slip ups happen, as do assumptions. But with the variety of LE agencies involved, I expect that risk is minimized. And we really have no idea what, if anything, they have on RF or anyone else.
JMO

LE may not suspect any RSO's that live near Zuzu because she was last seen on RF's street at 3 AM, NOT her own street. Her apt is not anywhere near his. Consult skibaboo's map to see the locations. I'm also going to guess there is a ton of evidence we have not been made aware of. JMO.

Sending hugs to Zuzu's family from Melbourne Australia *advertiser censored*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the land of lost angels (Los Angeles), I am sending support to the Verk's with the hope that their own lost angel is found soon.

LE may not suspect any RSO's that live near Zuzu because she was last seen on RF's street at 3 AM, NOT her own street. Her apt is not anywhere near his. Consult skibaboo's map to see the locations. I'm also going to guess there is a ton of evidence we have not been made aware of. JMO.

Clarification.
I was referring to the RSO that was briefly arrested last night walking around near Zuzu's house. The RSO arrested lives on the southcentral side of town. Zuzu's residence is in the northwest corner and is only residential with few streetlights. Is very odd that he (RSA) was all the way over there walking around.

Hi guys, can you please bring forward the latest map and timeline? I looked at the beginning of the thread in post 1 but didn't see it.

Thanks,
M25.

CANDLELIGHT VIGIL ROLL CALL TALLY--Y'all did great!!!

Grand total of participants-- (drum roll) 33 in 20 Locations!!!!

UNITED STATES

8 Texas

2 California (plus several added by one member)

2 Washington

2 Oregon

1 Arizona

1 Minnesota

2 Louisiana

1 Tennessee

2 North Carolina

? Florida (several added by a member)

2 Virginia (unless "outside DC" means MD :) )

1 New York

1 New Jersey

1 Vermont

2 Unidentified states

OTHER COUNTRIES

1 Canada

2 England

1 India

1 Australia

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ZUZU AND HER FAMILY!!

If you missed the roll call, go ahead and jump in. It's not too late.

Much love to you all!
:loveyou:

Hi guys, can you please bring forward the latest map and timeline? I looked at the beginning of the thread in post 1 but didn't see it.

Thanks,
M25.

We're only on Thread #1 so it won't be in the first post yet. :D (Sorry, couldn't resist)

But here they are...

Map by the amazing Skibaboo

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=19RLQS68va30_91opQbe2DdU5BRU

Timeline by the equally amazing Gardener

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lpine-12-October-2016&p=12889185#post12889185

Praying for Zuzu and her loved ones during this horrible nightmare, from Willamette Valley Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob