TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilibet.....thanks for compiling the roll call. How impressive that so many caring people, from so far and wide, have come together with the common goal of bringing Zuzu home.

To answer my own question, "residents" last saw ZuZu on Harrison St. around 3:30 am. Does that mean residents of RFs home, or neighbors? And WHO is awake at 3:30 am? I suppose a TV blaring or people arguing would wake me up. I wonder if they saw her getting into her car to leave or if she was walking around, etc.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/397228351.html

To answer my own question, "residents" last saw ZuZu on Harrison St. around 3:30 am. Does that mean residents of RFs home, or neighbors? And WHO is awake at 3:30 am? I suppose a TV blaring or people arguing would wake me up. I wonder if they saw her getting into her car to leave or if she was walking around, etc.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/397228351.html

College students maybe awake?

Hoping today is the day ZuZu comes home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this video link of the statement from RFs attorney Liz Rogers has already been posted, please forgive.
Transcription:
"he is distraught over the disappearance of zuzu as is everyone iou where verk is."
"he has cooperated with the texas rangers and law enforcement we are in the process of conducting our own investigation and we fervently pray that zuzu will be found alive and well."
A screenshot of Robert Fabian and ZuZu Verk from the video
attachment.php

http://www.onenewspage.com/video/20161023/5851343/Zuzu-Boyfriend-Lawyer-Speaks-Out.htm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 337
Goodness! Y'all weren't kidding about the uncanny reminder of CM and EA!

My heart goes out to Zuzu's family. I've been following and hoping and praying right along with all of you from the beginning. Not feeling well so not really posting but I'm here every day. - Ontario Canada

ROLL CALL!!
Let's show ZuZu's family how much Websleuths cares.
Please post a message of support and your location during the candlelight vigil and beyond.
If enough WSers participate it is a powerful and visible display of support.
Thanks!

I'm late but I'm here for Zuzu.
From Yorkshire, UK
#FindZuzu #BringZuzuHome

:candle: :please:

i'm in new york city, but i'm from texas and knew the family a little growing up. hang in there, zuzu.

Here for Zuzu in East Texas! :heartbeat: #findzuzu #bringzuzuhome

And CE is from Marathon, correct?

Yes. I wonder why we haven't heard any updates regarding the other VOI? I assume they must be cooperating too? Even Christina Morris' boyfriend helped search for her in the beginning. . . Just saying. I get the feeling Alpine PD is having us look at some individuals while they are focusing elsewhere.

I can't rule out anything in regards to what happened to Zuzu at this point. Praying that Zuzu is brought home to her family and friends!

I'm here for Zuzu and her family! West Texas is so big, my city is considered part of it even though I'm 5-6 hours away from Alpine,

Update on Alpine PD facebook:
****UPDATE, 1030 HRS, October 25, 2016****
SEARCH CONTINUES FOR ZUZU. PERSONNELL ARE CONTINUING THE SEARCH THROUGHOUT BREWSTER COUNTY AND ARE STILL SEARCHING IN NEIGHBORING COUNTIES AS WELL. REEVES COUNTY DEPUTIES HAVE UTILIZED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE AND EQUUSEARCH HAS ALSO PROVIDED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE. THEY ARE BEING USED IN SOUTH PRESIDIO COUNTY ALONG THE RIVER TOWARDS THE REDFORD AREA. DRONE SEARCH IS ALSO BEING CONDUCTED IN THE NORTHEAST AREA OF BREWSTER COUNTY, NORTH OF MARATHON AND TOWARDS SANDERSON IN TERRELL COUNTY AS WELL. INFORMATION CONTINUES TO COME IN AND INVESTIGATORS ARE FOLLOWING UP ON THE LEADS.
https://www.facebook.com/Alpine-Police-Department-162724880482813/

This does not look good at all. CE answers questions on his facebook page. He says he was with Robert last Wednesday and then later he states he has not seen Robert in over a week?? Liars are going to jail!

Update on Alpine PD facebook:
****UPDATE, 1030 HRS, October 25, 2016****
SEARCH CONTINUES FOR ZUZU. PERSONNELL ARE CONTINUING THE SEARCH THROUGHOUT BREWSTER COUNTY AND ARE STILL SEARCHING IN NEIGHBORING COUNTIES AS WELL. REEVES COUNTY DEPUTIES HAVE UTILIZED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE AND EQUUSEARCH HAS ALSO PROVIDED AN ADDITIONAL DRONE. THEY ARE BEING USED IN SOUTH PRESIDIO COUNTY ALONG THE RIVER TOWARDS THE REDFORD AREA. DRONE SEARCH IS ALSO BEING CONDUCTED IN THE NORTHEAST AREA OF BREWSTER COUNTY, NORTH OF MARATHON AND TOWARDS SANDERSON IN TERRELL COUNTY AS WELL. INFORMATION CONTINUES TO COME IN AND INVESTIGATORS ARE FOLLOWING UP ON THE LEADS.
https://www.facebook.com/Alpine-Police-Department-162724880482813/

Highlighted by me:

Any chance they are searching in these particular areas due to phone pings ? There's gotta be some reason why the search zones are so scattered about and sporadic.

If they aren't following an electronic crumb trail, then why is LE focusing their energy in these locations ? Anybody got a clue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx