TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the research I have done, it looks like the U Construction was just a small time construction company. The only list 1 employee and only in business 6 years. Their revenue is only just above $100K. for a single year.

Does anyone know if work permits are public info available to citizens? Even for a small residential job, like putting an addition on a house, they would need permits.

Never mind, I answered my own question: http://www.alpinecode432.com/permits-issued

Who wants to take a month to browse? I am starting with October at the bottom.

Hi! I decided to log in and say hi instead of lurk. You guys are increadible and reading your updates has kept me sane during a 20 day, super tough trip. I almost had a fit when there was an update grrrr. I can't believe where we are with RF and CE looking so guilty and if this is as calculated as it could be it is beyond me why CE wouldn't spill the beans?! Dude, if you helped in any way and don't talk you will be just as guilty as him in the eyes of the court. Texas is Texas. My parents offered foster care for abused and neglected teens when I was 11-19 and once girl stayed with us permanently and was and is by all means my sister, family and I'll always love her. Unfortunately she had some heavy baggage and a terrible childhood and she left home and fell in with a bad crowd. She made some terrible decisions and 2 years ago she was "there" when a murder happened. It was cold and she helped lie and messed with evidence and she is serving a life sentence w/o parole. She could have made a deal or been honest and I think I'd hug her again one day. Now I won't. Anyway CE, this friend is not worth trashing your whole life for. Your poor family too :(

Welcome! It sounds like your parents had wonderful intentions. [emoji169]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if work permits are public info available to citizens? Even for a small residential job, like putting an addition on a house, they would need permits.

Never mind, I answered my own question: http://www.alpinecode432.com/permits-issued

Who wants to take a month to browse? I am starting with October at the bottom.

Found a construction site: Page 4: http://media.wix.com/ugd/e7ed62_cc7d014b5fbf477c90bb10926959403e.pdf
City of Alpine hired U-Construction to build a "bathroom group".
Permit filed on 11 Oct 2016.
Location of project is 600 Block of W Ave I
Project includes a concrete foundation.

ETA: Google map of the location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/6...7114a15e00a04d!8m2!3d30.3517349!4d-103.664537

I'm worried that RF has fled to Mexico. I'm having flashes of Brenda Delgado and the Kendra Hatcher case. It's clear that his family will protect him at all cost. Reporters have been to his apartment and his sister's house and as far as I can tell, no one outside of his family have seen him recently. Can anyone clarify this? If he hasn't fled, I suspect he'll try to once they find Zuzu's body, especially if he has dual citizenship.

MOO.

His attorney would surely advise him against it (at least for her own sake). Right?
Considering the massive search effort and attention this case is getting, he must be very well monitored by LE and a I bet a private investigator.

Found a construction site: Page 4: http://media.wix.com/ugd/e7ed62_cc7d014b5fbf477c90bb10926959403e.pdf

ETA: Google map of the location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/6...7114a15e00a04d!8m2!3d30.3517349!4d-103.664537

Good work! I doubt the work had started yet. I tried to open September, but it just sat there. It may not like my ipad.

I'm worried that RF has fled to Mexico. I'm having flashes of Brenda Delgado and the Kendra Hatcher case. It's clear that his family will protect him at all cost. Reporters have been to his apartment and his sister's house and as far as I can tell, no one outside of his family have seen him recently. Can anyone clarify this? If he hasn't fled, I suspect he'll try to once they find Zuzu's body, especially if he has dual citizenship.

MOO.

I was worried about that at the beginning. Brenda Delgado left before LE had enough proof she was involved. I believe they had spoken to her, but had no basis to stop her from leaving. I doubt that's the case with RF and I expect they are keeping a close eye on him. He may have been told not to leave the area (not that it would stop him). But I don't expect he could get away with it at this point.

Good work! I doubt the work had started yet. I tried to open September, but it just sat there. It may not like my ipad.

I couldn't open Sept either. I looked through August and July and didn't see anything. I find it almost too convenient that they got a permit for this new construction on Oct 11th. If there are any locals here, will someone please go by the address (600 Block of W Ave I) and see if there is a concrete foundation poured yet?
I mean, surely with all the work LE is doing on this case they would have checked the construction sites right away, right?
The timing is concerning, however. If they got the permit Tues, the foundation could have been poured by Friday. :(

Just looking at the map and timeline together I can tell we are still missing many pieces to what happened.

1. How did RF get from his house to his Sister's house to borrow his BIL's truck? Drive? And why did he borrow it? If it was to hide evidence (or Zuzu) he transferred evidence from one vehicle to the other and left a bigger trail to clean up. What did he need a truck for that his jeep could not do? Or was it just so his vehicle would not be recognized?

2. When did RF return the truck? Length of time he had it and the condition of the truck when he returned it is key, IMO.

3. Why is the time CE picked RF up not given? Why did RF need CE to pick him up? Why did he not just drive his Jeep home? Or is there another friend who dropped him off to pick up the truck?

4. Who helped return Zuzu's car to her apt? RF might have taken care of this himself and walked the several blocks needed to get home but he took a big risk being seen if he did that. It would have been faster to get a friend to follow him and give him a ride/help him wipe her car down.

5. We only know about CE's Mustang getting cleaned at the auto shop. Were the other three vehicles cleaned? Where? When? and by Who?

1-4... I start speculating and then none of it makes sense. I have these same questions. LE must have the information to fill in these blanks, they're just keeping it to themselves so that the long list of parties involved can't corroborate on their stories.
The search warrant said CE asked his friend if RF could come over (at 1 a.m.). It didn't say she said no or when CE left or if RF did come over. Sounds like she knows more than just CE acting nervous. And a couple of days later, RF used another friend's phone (JC-Cobos) to call CE's gf to speak with CE. Since CE doesn't seem to be good at storytelling or keeping quiet, his gf must know everything (or at least CE's several different versions of things).

5. I get my oil changed and have had my car cleaned at Cobos. The oil change usually needs to be scheduled a week in advance. A car detail appt is a couple of weeks out (and they do an immaculate job). CE asked them three times on Friday and was able to get his car cleaned before it was impounded Sunday morning. I'm sure friends get a little bit of preferential treatment... but a nervous friend begging for a car detail on a weekend?? I would have told him to just do it himself. Unless, CE told JC why he needed it cleaned...

5a. If RF needed to clean BIL's truck or any other cars, there are three coin-op car washes in town (owned by the same person). Since they're coin-op and very lucrative, they must have video surveillance.

1-4... I start speculating and then none of it makes sense. I have these same questions. LE must have the information to fill in these blanks, they're just keeping it to themselves so that the long list of parties involved can't corroborate on their stories.
The search warrant said CE asked his friend if RF could come over (at 1 a.m.). It didn't say she said no or when CE left or if RF did come over. Sounds like she knows more than just CE acting nervous. And a couple of days later, RF used another friend's phone (JC-Cobos) to call CE's gf to speak with CE. Since CE doesn't seem to be good at storytelling or keeping quiet, his gf must know everything (or at least CE's several different versions of things).

5. I get my oil changed and have had my car cleaned at Cobos. The oil change usually needs to be scheduled a week in advance. A car detail appt is a couple of weeks out (and they do an immaculate job). CE asked them three times on Friday and was able to get his car cleaned before it was impounded Sunday morning. I'm sure friends get a little bit of preferential treatment... but a nervous friend begging for a car detail on a weekend?? I would have told him to just do it himself. Unless, CE told JC why he needed it cleaned...

5a. If RF needed to clean BIL's truck or any other cars, there are three coin-op car washes in town (owned by the same person). Since they're coin-op and very lucrative, they must have video surveillance.
BBM

Thanks for that tidbit about how long it takes to get a detailing appointment at Cobos. Verrrrry interesting. I imagine JC regrets doing that favor for a nervous friend. You have to wonder if anyone asked RF or CE why they were so nervous. And what they said.

I couldn't open Sept either. I looked through August and July and didn't see anything. I find it almost too convenient that they got a permit for this new construction on Oct 11th. If there are any locals here, will someone please go by the address (600 Block of W Ave I) and see if there is a concrete foundation poured yet?
I mean, surely with all the work LE is doing on this case they would have checked the construction sites right away, right?
The timing is concerning, however. If they got the permit Tues, the foundation could have been poured by Friday. :(

Can someone local check this? I didn't happen by there when I was out there (left yesterday). It's definitely worth LE's time to question JC's (the sister, there are two JCs) husband and company about ongoing construction work. I'm wondering where that company disposes of its own waste, too. It wouldn't be easy for someone to put anything of any size into the form and rebar without it being obvious that something changed. A bathroom group is going to have plumbing laid into the foundation and inspected before a pour.

Kuriouser, does the same owner own the car wash just off 118 in Fort Davis?

My suspicion is growing that the other friends being more involved than we know (so far).
While it may just mean they didn't know her very well or they aren't very FB active.... none of the friends listed on the search warrants are friends with Zuzu on FB. Z's and RF's primary social circles really don't seem to connect much at all really.

Can someone local check this? I didn't happen by there when I was out there (left yesterday). It's definitely worth LE's time to question JC's (the sister, there are two JCs) husband and company about ongoing construction work. I'm wondering where that company disposes of its own waste, too. It wouldn't be easy for someone to put anything of any size into the form and rebar without it being obvious that something changed. A bathroom group is going to have plumbing laid into the foundation and inspected before a pour.

I'm not sure about the car wash in Fort Davis. It is very possible as he owns the wash in Marfa also.

That's good sleuthing Gardener! We have not read anywhere that they were searching at construction sites. You should call them.

Good thinking about borrowing tools. There was a tool box in the bed of the truck, so that may have contained what he needed, depending on what kind of construction work his BIL did. Perhaps RF did access a construction site. I hate that it occurs to me to wonder if there was any cement work scheduled. (Remembering Abraham Shakespeare, murdered for his lottery winnings and buried in a foundation IIRC.) :mad:

I mean, surely with all the work LE is doing on this case they would have checked the construction sites right away, right? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-...dylan---ill-be-at-the-nobel-prize-ceremony-i/

That's good sleuthing Gardener! We have not read anywhere that they were searching at construction sites. You should call them/.

I agree that someone local needs to go by the site to see what's been done and also where the waste is going. I would definitely call in a tip to the police about that site and any others. The bathroom site is for the City. They aren't going to want anything discovered randomly later in their facility, I'm sure there are ways of determine if something is embedded in the concrete that shouldn't be.

I live in a very liberal state where we feed murderers steak and waffles on taxpayers money. We send them to woodworking shop and let them have pen pal admirers. I say three cheers for Texas being Texas! Maybe I need to move there.
What a random coincidence.... I was just poking around on writeaprisoner.com (where these criminals get pen pals) trying to find new info on a particular inmate in AR. It churned my stomach, it like dating ads on Craigslist. Ugh

BBM Suddenly I am reminded of Abraham Shakespeare. :(

What a random coincidence.... I was just poking around on writeaprisoner.com (where these criminals get pen pals) trying to find new info on a particular inmate in AR. It churned my stomach, it like dating ads on Craigslist. Ugh

Considering the victims of murderers can't have any pen pals, WHY are these miscreants given this privilege? They should be given the holy book of their choice, and that should be the extent of their communication. And I'm a big believer in hard labor being a real deterrent to crime. Texas chain gang style. Another reason for me to love Texas. The more I think about it, I think I'm a Texan at heart.

I agree that someone local needs to go by the site to see what's been done and also where the waste is going. I would definitely call in a tip to the police about that site and any others. The bathroom site is for the City. They aren't going to want anything discovered randomly later in their facility, I'm sure there are ways of determine if something is embedded in the concrete that shouldn't be.

A local (who would like to remain anonymous) will be checking sometime today. If other locals want to check it out too, and report back, it cannot hurt. I'm 1000's of miles away and not in any position to check. I think a local should call in a tip depending on how far along the construction site looks. I don't want to bother LE to go out there and check if the foundation hasn't even been poured yet. Anyone who would like to take photos would also be much appreciated. IMO, someone who has actually been to the site to see if there is anything suspicious should call LE, if they need to be called.

My suspicion is growing that the other friends being more involved than we know (so far).
While it may just mean they didn't know her very well or they aren't very FB active.... none of the friends listed on the search warrants are friends with Zuzu on FB. Z's and RF's primary social circles really don't seem to connect much at all really.

Agreed. I, also, believe the social media stuff that Rf was deleting was a connection to Zuzu. His Fb friendship with her and/or her friends and any posts that mention her or photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member