TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a prosecution only indictment hearing. Evidence and testimonies are presented to the GJ to determine the charge(s) they can arrest him for. I doubt RF was subpoenaed as it would be a waste of their time. He is not going to incriminate himself.

Bonus info: I spoke with one of the witnesses this morning and was told that they were to expect to be sequestered as late as midnight tonight - and the hearing may take up to three days to complete. Also, one family member is being less than cooperative than the other in offering incriminating testimony.

Fingers crossed that they have enough information to charge him with more than just kidnapping right now.

I was just curious after reading a 'rumour' he was subpoenaed.

Wonder which family member is being less than cooperative? (rhetorical question) Interesting, thank you!

RF has a good attorney. I would bet he refuses to answer questions that will incriminate himself. His sister and brother in law may give him up or CE if they truly have knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I don't think he will give in, either. I'm thinking CE will be the weak link. Or maybe the brother in law.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I'm actually beginning to wonder if CE is more involved than I originally thought. His original comment to friends was that "he didn't do anything wrong" which seemed so out of place. Maybe he did lots wrong.

I thought he would have rolled by now to save himself. Maybe he has more to lose than we thought?

I gotta say that if I were ever involved in the aftermath of something like this, I would be on LE's doorstep so fast it wouldn't be funny. I'm not going to jail for anybody and I'm not covering up for anybody either.

Stupid Stupid Stupid if he's just covering.

I've wondered if CE was there, Zuzu died accidentally but perhaps RF wasn't aware (thought she passed out), CE left and RF snapchatted him after he couldn't wake her (the bed shaking). CE goes to the girl's house saying he didn't do anything and then later has to go back and pick up RF at RF sisters house.

Does that make any sense?

Just a theory.

I definitely think it could be possible Zuzu died accidentally and RF panicked. But IF that happened, someone should have spoken up by now.

I definitely think it could be possible Zuzu died accidentally and RF panicked. But IF that happened, someone should have spoken up by now.
I've thought that, also.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if CE is more involved than I originally thought. His original comment to friends was that "he didn't do anything wrong" which seemed so out of place. Maybe he did lots wrong.

I thought he would have rolled by now to save himself. Maybe he has more to lose than we thought?

I gotta say that if I were ever involved in the aftermath of something like this, I would be on LE's doorstep so fast it wouldn't be funny. I'm not going to jail for anybody and I'm not covering up for anybody either.

Stupid Stupid Stupid if he's just covering.
You and me, both! I'm calling the cops to come over. Not going to jail for someone else.

You and me, both! I'm calling the cops to come over. Not going to jail for someone else.

Unless CE provided whatever...

RF's family has spoken for the first time.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Fi...speaks-out-for-the-first-time--401201535.html

On Monday, a grand jury met at the Brewster County Courthouse to hear testimony from witnesses and persons of interest including Robert Fabian’s mother, sister and brother-in-law.

During Monday’s grand jury session we asked Robert’s sister, Jocelin Carrillo, if she, her husband and mother were involved in any way with Zuzu’s disappearance to which she said, “No ma'am, no involvement what so ever."

Both Jocelin and her mother, Letecia Fabian, are considered persons of interest in the case. As for her husband, James Carrillo, he was questioned because Robert was seen driving his truck the night Zuzu went missing.

Although they didn’t have much to say about the investigation itself, they did mention they have plans of helping with the search for Zuzu once Robert’s name is cleared.

"We're just praying like everybody else is, praying for the truth to be revealed," a teary eyed Jocelin said.

Roberts brother in law said:

"Us as a family, we are coping with everything and we're 100% behind Robert,” said James. “You know, we're family and we're going to stick together through this."

I hope sticking together doesn't involved lying to the grand jury.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Finding-Zuzu-Robert-Fabians-family-speaks-out-for-the-first-time--401201535.html

Roberts brother in law said:

"Us as a family, we are coping with everything and we're 100% behind Robert,” said James. “You know, we're family and we're going to stick together through this."

I hope sticking together doesn't involved lying to the grand jury.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Finding-Zuzu-Robert-Fabians-family-speaks-out-for-the-first-time--401201535.html
Sounds like maybe not much cooperation is likely from them. They need to put the fear of God or a lengthy prison sentence into all of them.

I've wondered if CE was there, Zuzu died accidentally but perhaps RF wasn't aware (thought she passed out), CE left and RF snapchatted him after he couldn't wake her (the bed shaking). CE goes to the girl's house saying he didn't do anything and then later has to go back and pick up RF at RF sisters house.

Does that make any sense?

Just a theory.

Yes, makes perfect sense. The only thing holding me back is the neighbor heard "shut the F up!"

*******************************************************************************************************

The first red flag for police was the fact that Robert didn’t show up to file a missing persons report -- somebody else did.

“You could hear him moving their stuff around, playing music, and then she (Zuzu) shows up,” said John Franco, who lives in the apartment below Robert. “They make dinner like at 9 p.m. or 10 p.m., you could smell their food, and you can hear their conversation and then laugh a little bit. Then, it got quiet like after 11 p.m."

That silence didn't last long.

"We just heard one, like you know, shut the ‘F’ up and that was it," Franco said.

At around two that Wednesday morning, Franco heard Robert’s bed shake multiple times.

"We can hear him pacing back and forth, like all over the house,” Franco said. “Maybe around 3 o'clock in the morning, we hear him jump in the shower."

Then, one hour later Franco's girlfriend hears a loud thump and quickly wakes him up.

"She wanted me to go check, so I went to go check, and it was just Robert,” Franco said. “Robert was leaving, but his girlfriend's car was still parked out there."

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Ne...rd-the-night-Zuzu-disappeared--398978991.html

The neighbor and his girlfriend heard a lot. I think they would have powerful testimony for a grand jury and eventually a trial.

Sounds like maybe not much cooperation is likely from them. They need to put the fear of God or a lengthy prison sentence into all of them.

I really don't know how these people can sleep at night.

Yes, makes perfect sense. The only thing holding me back is the neighbor heard "shut the F up!"

*******************************************************************************************************

The first red flag for police was the fact that Robert didn’t show up to file a missing persons report -- somebody else did.

“You could hear him moving their stuff around, playing music, and then she (Zuzu) shows up,” said John Franco, who lives in the apartment below Robert. “They make dinner like at 9 p.m. or 10 p.m., you could smell their food, and you can hear their conversation and then laugh a little bit. Then, it got quiet like after 11 p.m."

That silence didn't last long.

"We just heard one, like you know, shut the ‘F’ up and that was it," Franco said.

At around two that Wednesday morning, Franco heard Robert’s bed shake multiple times.

"We can hear him pacing back and forth, like all over the house,” Franco said. “Maybe around 3 o'clock in the morning, we hear him jump in the shower."

Then, one hour later Franco's girlfriend hears a loud thump and quickly wakes him up.

"She wanted me to go check, so I went to go check, and it was just Robert,” Franco said. “Robert was leaving, but his girlfriend's car was still parked out there."

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Ne...rd-the-night-Zuzu-disappeared--398978991.html

The neighbor and his girlfriend heard a lot. I think they would have powerful testimony for a grand jury and eventually a trial.
Ahhh...yes, but to who? Maybe to CE?

I don't understand why they are waiting for RF's name to be cleared before they help look for ZuZu! Doesn't make a lick of sense to me... Actions speak louder than words... or I should I say their lack of action speaks louder than anything they might say!

I don't understand why they are waiting for RF's name to be cleared before they help look for ZuZu! Doesn't make a lick of sense to me... Actions speak louder than words... or I should I say their lack of action speaks louder than anything they might say!

Because of their close involvement with RF and the truck, it would not be appropriate for them to search. LE has to make sure there is no chance of tampering with evidence, etc. This is normal procedure.

I wonder if the downstairs neighbors were called to testify. He had said that there were things LE had asked him to keep private, so I assume he heard and/or saw more than he has said. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the courtroom.

What a crock of **!!!

Has he made any attempts to clear his name? Initial interview then lawyered up and refuses to cooperate. If he was innocent he's had over a month to come forward and clear his name, take a polygraph or something but, nope. His actions, or lack of do nothing but point to guilt, or that he has something to hide. He is not doing himself or Zuzu any favours.

And don't get me started on "we'll help search for Zuzu when Roberts name is cleared" This isn't a game this is the life of a young woman, who you are supposed to care about.

:steamed::curses:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members