TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RF's sister and her husband are POI's and related to the only suspect. At this point, there is no way they would be allowed to join in searching for ZuZu. And I shudder to think what damage they could have done if they had searched for her before becoming POIs. Let's be grateful they stayed away, whatever the reason was.

RF's sister and her husband are POI's and related to the only suspect. At this point, there is no way they would be allowed to join in searching for ZuZu. And I shudder to think what damage they could have done if they had searched for her before becoming POIs. Let's be grateful they stayed away, whatever the reason was.

Agree 100%. Amen!

What direction does this case take if the GJ doesn't find enough evidence to indict? What do you (LE) do at that point? Personally, I think they are probably holding onto something major. But if so, then why hasn't he been arrested. I'm torn at this point, waiting on word from this grand jury hearing.

Her husband is not a POI.

Suspect - RF
POI's CE, RF's Sister JC and RF's Mom

Because of their close involvement with RF and the truck, it would not be appropriate for them to search. LE has to make sure there is no chance of tampering with evidence, etc. This is normal procedure.

I understand. Patience is not a virtue of mine when it comes to missing people and cases like Zuzu's. It's just very frustrating because I think they are holding back information. Maybe they should just state "we want Zuzu found as much as her family and everyone else." Maybe anything they said wouldn't change my opinion of RF. I'm waiting on my #findzuzu shirt and praying all the while Zuzu is found before it arrives. Hoping against hope it feels like at this time. :sigh:

th.jpg

I understand. Patience is not a virtue of mine when it comes to missing people and cases like Zuzu's. It's just very frustrating because I think they are holding back information. Maybe they should just state "we want Zuzu found as much as her family and everyone else." Maybe anything they said wouldn't change my opinion of RF. I'm waiting on my #findzuzu shirt and praying all the while Zuzu is found before it arrives. Hoping against hope it feels like at this time. :sigh:

View attachment 104673

Yeah me too. I just got annoyed. What Lilbet said is right, it's just so darn frustrating and the Verks are such lovely people it's just breaking my heart to see.

Yeah me too. I just got annoyed. What Lilbet said is right, it's just so darn frustrating and the Verks are such lovely people it's just breaking my heart to see.

I know! They have relocated to Alpine and it is just so unfair.

Me and Skibaboo be like this:

Patience is a Virtue.jpg

Suspect - RF

Thanks. You're right. I'd forgotten that. :) I guess he's off the hook because he was asleep?

attachment.php

I hear you both! It's very frustrating and I do think they are holding back information. I'm sure they've been in CYA and protect RF mode since the beginning, which is no doubt the real reason they didn't search for Zuzu. I just hope they didn't stonewall the grand jury and that ZuZu can be found. This is just heartbreaking for her family and anyone who cares...like us. :heartbeat:

I hear you both! It's very frustrating and I do think they are holding back information. I'm sure they've been in CYA and protect RF mode since the beginning, which is no doubt the real reason they didn't search for Zuzu. I just hope they didn't stonewall the grand jury and that ZuZu can be found. This is just heartbreaking for her family and anyone who cares...like us. :heartbeat:

Fear not Lil. Those ol' Texas boys (and gals) know how to handle their business. They will get results for the Verks. Count on it.

Fear not Lil. Those ol' Texas boys (and gals) know how to handle their business. They will get results for the Verks. Count on it.

You made me picture the grand jury witnesses hogtied until they speak the truth. :D However they do it, I'm counting on it!

I wish we could send the APD to Shasta County. Sorry, frustrated.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Suspect - RF
The husband is being questioned by the GJ, though, correct?
*Sorry! Work has me captive this week, and I can't keep on top of things like normal.*

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

You made me picture the grand jury witnesses hogtied until they speak the truth. :D However they do it, I'm counting on it!
Hey, it could happen out here! LOL!

The husband is being questioned by the GJ, though, correct?
*Sorry! Work has me captive this week, and I can't keep on top of things like normal.*

Yes I think so, as a witness. Don't quote me on that though it's been a long day!

I feel like the quiet right now is the calm before the storm. I just have that gut feeling that something is about to pop off, and hell and chaos are going to ensue.

I heard the GJ met again yesterday, and called the brother in law back in. It's not known if they will meet again today.

I think that where ever RF took her, he took her in the BIL's truck, hopefully they will trick the BIL into revealing some little tid bit about the truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member