TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering - but how long can RF stay in hiding? No one has seen him in awhile. Since he hasnt been arrested will he still go to work? Or?

How would one handle being a suspect, but not arrested?

Just wondering - but how long can RF stay in hiding? No one has seen him in awhile. Since he hasnt been arrested will he still go to work? Or?

How would one handle being a suspect, but not arrested?
I have wondered the same. How do he and CE sleep at night? Seriously. I read in news comments that he's staying at his sister's. That should make it easier for the police. One stop arrest round up.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

There's this interesting link to sign up for notifications when Google Earth and Maps images change:

https://followyourworld.appspot.com/

As to how RF fares as a suspect: this is a true test of a community and its citizens. The best way to handle it is as normally as possible. Any attack on him would just make him the victim, and give him something to refocus on.

Considering how thorough LE has been on this case, I'm going to assume cadaver dogs have been through RFs apartment and all of the vehicles. Have there been any reports on that?

Just saw this on WFAA.

Not letting me post the link on this quick reply button. Will try to get link posted in separate post.
Looks like they are sending drones out again this time to look around Marathon (where CE works as a liquor sales rep).

I can't believe she hasn't been found. Sigh.

With all the time and effort by LE, the community and SAR groups (which was so quick and amazing!), I was certain she would be located. I am so so sad.

Another evil idiot tormenting a family.

Praying that today is the day.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Are you sure that's current? The link takes me to a story from 10/26. I searched but didn't find anything new about drones searching Marathon. I wish!

It was on their website as current a couple hrs ago. I looked at the date before I postedit also but it indicated it was an update. IDK .... One local news station said they were searching landfills this past Friday. Unfortunately I have an uneasy feeling about a good outcome 😂😂

Considering how thorough LE has been on this case, I'm going to assume cadaver dogs have been through RFs apartment and all of the vehicles. Have there been any reports on that?

I haven't seen official reports of cadaver dogs searching the apartment and vehicles. A neighbor lady of RF said that they had a dog (or dogs?) in the laundry room, so I assume it was a cadaver dog that had also been in the apartment. I suspect they aren't telling us everything in order to keep RF, CE and others guessing.

From the link:
"Police said on Monday that neighboring counties were deploying drones as part of an effort to search around the nearby town of Marathon. The overall search effort has covered some 400 square miles."

That article is old though, from last week. It's referring to the drone searches last week. It's dated the 26th. There is nothing new on wfaa I can't find since the 26th. If they are out there again they haven't posted it on their website yet.

It was on their website as current a couple hrs ago. I looked at the date before I postedit also but it indicated it was an update. IDK .... One local news station said they were searching landfills this past Friday. Unfortunately I have an uneasy feeling about a good outcome 😂😂

It showed as an update for me too. IDK either! ? It states the friend who drives the white mustang is openly cooperating now.

A forensics' team is analyzing the car, which is owned by Fabian's friend. He is openly cooperating with investigators, Fierro said.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/local/t...ing-keller-woman-friends-hold-vigil/340999683

Unless they locate Zuzu, it would be foolish of the prosecution to release many more details before the indictment hearing. They need to put some fear in the POI's to be more forthcoming.

It showed as an update for me too. IDK either! ? It states the friend who drives the white mustang is openly cooperating now.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/local/t...ing-keller-woman-friends-hold-vigil/340999683

How strange. I don't see an update. All of the info is from last week. The Mustang friend CE has always openly cooperated (even posting on FB), so that is not current news. I wish we had current news but I hope the silence is making RF and POIs reeeeeeallly nervous.

I have seen several remarks about RF and ZV not being friends on FB... however, her Posts from 2016 summary does show that she and RF became FB friends in 2016. Perhaps one of the things deleted from RF's laptop....

Reward raised to $200,000, as per Alpine Avalanche FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member