TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaah! He's not that good. Just a little lull because of waiting for DNA evidence to return IMO. I think if they go before the Grand Jury this week they will have enough for an arrest. Agree with Brainscratch that RF has screwed up possibly innocent peoples' lives. His family members and friends who know something need to unload it now before the Grand Jury convenes because RF is not worth going to prison.

I believe there are multiple witnesses with the neighbors. The neighbor who witnessed LE searching the laundry room identified clothing there as not being hers. I think it was from his attempt to clean up. He could have even forgotten it was in the laundry room or maybe he thought LE wouldn't look there. And if he thinks LE can't recover SM posts - he's made a really big mistake. God bless the friend who turned over RF's laptop to LE. I'm hearing Bad Boys Bad Boys in my head. . . RFcan't run and he can't hide. I have confidence he will be looking at life in prison just like Arochi.

With Zuzu at his side in the

I am sure you are right. I just hate that there is no public updates or anything. I can't stop thinking of Zuzu's mom. She needs to know where her daughter is.

Just wanted to add...
I had a very abusive boyfriend at one point in my early twenties. I tried to leave him and he did something to my car so it wouldn't crank. He told me he would fix it once we talked.
What if RF did this to Zuzu's car that night so she couldn't leave and he could win her back. Then she ended up leaving her car and walking home.
Robert would have known she would take her dog out for a walk after being gone all night, so he went and borrowed his BIL truck and snatched her or something. This way his vehicle would not have been seen near her house.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The dog is puzzling, did she have the dog with her at RF's, if not did she leave RF's and go home and take him out?

The dog is a decoy. IMO

The dog is puzzling, did she have the dog with her at RF's, if not did she leave RF's and go home and take him out?
I'm curious about the dog as well. I had early on that the dog "was leading in a certain direction". After reading the details in the search warrants, I'm clueless. What direction????

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

What kind of car did RF have? Maybe, sorry this is awful, but, maybe he couldn't fit her in his car, easily, that way her carried her out. For instance if she was in a sheet. So, he had to use the truck. Obviously if we go on that this was a crime of passion and not thought out, then he obviously wouldn't have been thinking clearly.

What kind of car did RF have? Maybe, sorry this is awful, but, maybe he couldn't fit her in his car, easily, that way her carried her out. For instance if she was in a sheet. So, he had to use the truck. Obviously if we go on that this was a crime of passion and not thought out, then he obviously wouldn't have been thinking clearly.

RF had a gray looking Jeep Liberty.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/1...as-college-student-last-seen-before-date.html
Show's photo about half way down of his and Zuzu's car

I believe it was the Jeep Liberty - one of the 4 vehicles LE was asking the public about.

I'm curious about the dog as well. I had early on that the dog "was leading in a certain direction". After reading the details in the search warrants, I'm clueless. What direction????

Someone had to put the dog's leash on and let him outside and I suspect that someone was NOT Zuzu. DNA or a fingerprint could have been left on the dog's leash/collar.
IMO, someone wanted it to look like Zuzu came home, walked her dog and was randomly snatched off the street. Perp also could not leave the dog in Zuzu's apt because if it was discovered she was gone on Wed they would be able to tell she did not come home Tuesday night. Someone thought they were so smart letting the dog out.

Someone had to put the dog's leash on and let him outside and I suspect that someone was NOT Zuzu. DNA or a fingerprint could have been left on the dog's leash/collar.
IMO, someone wanted it to look like Zuzu came home, walked her dog and was randomly snatched off the street. Perp also could not leave the dog in Zuzu's apt because if it was discovered she was gone on Wed they would be able to tell she did not come home Tuesday night. Someone thought they were so smart letting the dog out.

I sure wish dogs could talk!

I thought I'd again pull forward the area I am most interested in off of Hwy. 118. The red marker is only a landmark; CF Ranch. Do any of you locals know anything about this particular area? Recreation, hunting, or AV territory? Would this have been somewhere RF would have frequented for any reason? This area meets my criteria for many reasons. It's close enough to Alpine to not have to drive too far with "cargo", far enough away to feel out of sight, and quick access off and back on the Hwy to name a few. Anyone know anything about this area? BTW, I am by no means suggesting the people with the Ranch are involved in any way. That is simply a landmark so you can identify the area I am interested in. All amateur opinion and speculation.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.44.57 PM.png

I thought I'd again pull forward the area I am most interested in off of Hwy. 118. The red marker is only a landmark; CF Ranch. Do any of you locals know anything about this particular area? Recreation, hunting, or AV territory? Would this have been somewhere RF would have frequented for any reason? This area meets my criteria for many reasons. It's close enough to Alpine to not have to drive too far with "cargo", far enough away to feel out of sight, and quick access off and back on the Hwy to name a few. Anyone know anything about this area? BTW, I am by no means suggesting the people with the Ranch are involved in any way. That is simply a landmark so you can identify the area I am interested in. All amateur opinion and speculation.

I don't think he would risk getting caught on a ranch. He may have been lucky enough to know where to find some wild boars to feed her to. Unfortunately, I'm thinking dumpster lately. :( In the days after CE's 4.5 hour questioning and lie detector test, the search focus turned heavily to all the landfills. In one of the earlier reports, RF's lawyer stated that he "doesn't know where Zuzu is." If he had put her body in a dumpster, once it was collected...technically, he would no longer know where she was.

But why would he need to borrow the truck for that? Was she too heavy to lift and he needed the extra height of the truck bed? Maybe he started burying her somewhere and it was too difficult. But it was too messy at that point to put her body back in his car, so he needed something he could clean easier? Just thoughts, not too sold on any of them. Hopefully, some more information is shared after the GJ hearing.

The dog is a decoy. IMO

Dog was a decoy, agreed. Probably a decoy "lead" as well. LE bluffing hoping RF would think he was off the hook.

"...leading in a certain direction" could have been fingerprints, blood or traces of cleaning products on the leash. But, a typical dog's leash is covered in all kinds of stuff...fingerprints, dirt, dog saliva, etc.

View attachment 103998
OT...Does anyone else see the shape of a heart?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

But why would he need to borrow the truck for that? Was she too heavy to lift and he needed the extra height of the truck bed? Maybe he started burying her somewhere and it was too difficult. But it was too messy at that point to put her body back in his car, so he needed something he could clean easier? Just thoughts, not too sold on any of them. Hopefully, some more information is shared after the GJ hearing.

You're probably right...a truck bed would be easier to clean. Also there might be items from his apartment with forensic evidence such as a rug, furniture or even a mattress that he might have to haul out. That may be the 'thump' the neighbors heard.

I believe it was the Jeep Liberty - one of the 4 vehicles LE was asking the public about.
I have a 2008 Jeep Liberty and I could haul a small body, depends on the year.
*I hated typing the above.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Someone up thread was asking about the whereabouts of RF. According to a post on the Zuzu Verk Public FB page (linked up thread) he was spotted at the dollar store with his Mom on Tuesday. So it seems he is out and about.
You can find this post as a reply to a reply that a P.M. posted on Nov 1@ 1:32.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Someone up thread was asking about the whereabouts of RF. According to a post on the Zuzu Verk Public FB page (linked up thread) he was spotted at the dollar store with his Mom on Tuesday. So it seems he is out and about.
You can find this post as a reply to a reply that a P.M. posted on Nov 1@ 1:32.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Seriously?? Wasn't there some mention of Zuzu working at dollar general or dollar store in a postng? I don't know if Alpine has both. Wonder if RF was there to take the te pasture of her coworkers ( if this is where she worked... Not sure of that). Or maybe he still had a little more cleaning to take care of and stopped off to pick up some cleaning supplies (snark snark).

Again, the ranch is not the focus of my area of interest. It is simply a landmark so you are able to determine the area I am showing.
And yes, it *is* heartshaped.

Any local know this area and if there are any caves, hidey-holes? I don't think she was buried, I think she was hidden. Cave, ravine, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste