GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hearing reveals state’s intention to bring a more serious charge against Robert Fabian in Zuzu Verk case http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/415925824.html

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

I particularly like what the prosecuting attorney said about new charges and RF...

Judge Ferguson asked for the degree of the charge Fabian could face – he currently faces a second degree felony charge.
“There is a potential for a first degree charge..” Barr said, later asking not to reduce the bond. “When we look at the safety of the community, Your Honor, the only thing I can add is that his conduct offends just the basic notions in human dignity, reflects his sheer disregard and respect for the value of human life.”
BBM

And I LOVE the pink he has to wear!!!
:floorlaugh:

Did y'all see the video on CBS7 where he was in chains? He was turning away from the camera. Why now??

OMG!! I just saw this news! We don't want him here!!! I'm livid about this bond reduction, etc.!!:banghead:

OMG!! I just saw this news! We don't want him here!!! I'm livid about this bond reduction, etc.!!:banghead:

It's still a pretty big bond to come up with. If he's able to cover the 17k to hire a bondsman... owing those guys money is ultimately scarier than sitting in a jail cell.

Has anyone heard anything about CE having a hearing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh that's nice. So let's let him get the chance to run off to Mexico before we even get the chance to charge him with more serious charges, right? This makes no sense to me. . . :shame:

Hearing reveals state’s intention to bring a more serious charge against Robert Fabian in Zuzu Verk case http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/415925824.html

Oh that's nice. So let's let him get the chance to run off to Mexico before we even get the chance to charge him with more serious charges, right? This makes no sense to me. . . :shame:

Or - here's a thought - letting him out so that there's hope he messes up, then they can pick him back up, and hold him without bond.

Just to make sure I'm not confused...He still hasn't bonded out, correct? Are people assuming he will?

Also, I believe I read that CE hasn't been scheduled for a reduction hearing yet.

I'm hoping this will light a fire with the AG's office to present their case for additional charges.

Lilibet said:
And I LOVE the pink he has to wear!!!

attachment.php

so anyone know "when" the next hearing might be? For either one of them??

TIA! :seeya:

Attachments

• Fabian all in pink.jpg
    Fabian all in pink.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 285
Why the reduced bond? Does anyone think he'll make it?

Ironic that the co-op conspirator still has the $500k bond. I'd like to see more arrests.

Anybody local know about RF's visitors?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

attachment.php

so anyone know "when" the next hearing might be? For either one of them??

TIA! :seeya:[/COLOR][/FONT]
Lols, the guy behind him though...😂

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Link shows two men in the oh-so-flattering shade of Prison Pink.
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/415925824.html

Where & when was pic taken -- Alpine in Brewster County or Marfa in Presidio County?
If these two are Zuzu's ex-boyfriend RF and his chum CE, why together? I thought they were separated - one in Alpine, other in Marfa. Or maybe one is RF (or CE) and the other man is not related to case?

Imo, pic seems to show on the horizon, Sul Ross U. bldg behind smiling guy's right (his, not our right) shoulder.
And between SRU bldg and his shoulder, looks like church dome, imo, not Marfa's ct-house dome.

Anyone? TiA.

Lols, the guy behind him though...[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1373][emoji1373][emoji1373][emoji1373]

Just to make sure I'm not confused...He still hasn't bonded out, correct? Are people assuming he will?

Also, I believe I read that CE hasn't been scheduled for a reduction hearing yet.

I'm hoping this will light a fire with the AG's office to present their case for additional charges.

No, RF has not bonded out. Do I, personally, think he will bond out? Yes. I think his gang will get a way to get him out. The family who kills together, stays together. I don't think that his family will run the risk of him spilling the story.

I could have SWORN that CE had a hearing either the same day, or the next Monday. But apparently he hasn't had it, or maybe he decided to waive it. Could be any number of things.

WTH would they reduce his bond now? Seriously? WTF!

My money says once he bonds out, the SOB will run to Mexico. No way will he do the honorable thing and stand up to the charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back