GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:happydance:

Grand Jury Reconvenes In Alpine in Zuzu Verk Case

Thu 7:02 PM, Mar 16, 2017

Alpine A grand jury has reconvened in the case of Robert Fabian, one two suspects in the Zuzu Verk case.

According to Sheriff Ronny Dodson the grand jury will start again Friday at 8:00 am.

Grand Jury proceedings are not generally made public unless there is an indictment.
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/416389184.html

YES!!!! [emoji1373][emoji1373][emoji1373]
Robert Fabian indicted for Murder, bond set at $750,000 http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/416389184.html

ALPINE --
UPDATE: A grand jury has indicted Robert Fabian with murder in connection with the Zuzu Verk case, according to court documents.
The bond for Fabian has been set at $750,000.
---
A grand jury has reconvened in the case of Robert Fabian, one of two suspects charged in connection with the Zuzu Verk case.

According to Brewster County Sheriff Ronny Dodson the grand jury will start again Friday at 8:00 am.
Grand Jury proceedings are not generally made public unless there is an indictment.
CBS 7 reported that a bond reduction hearing was held for Robert Fabian, where his bond was reduced from $500,000 to $175,000.
During the hearing Assistant Attorney General Geoff Barr told the judge that a more serious charge may be brought by the Grand Jury.
Robert Fabian, the former boyfriend of Verk, was arrested on a warrant for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence by concealing a human corpse.
Fabian has been a suspect in the case of the disappearance of Verk since late October.
Fabian has remained in the Brewster County Jail since his arrest on the morning of Saturday, February 4th.
Chris Estrada, Fabian's friend, is also jailed on the same charge.
He is currently behind bars in Presidio County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wonder if his little boyfriend is peeing in his pants, yet, over in the Presidio County Jail....

Yes probably ^^ The thing I don't understand is why CE bonds has not been reduced when RF bond has been reduced ...I know its a strategy but don't know the "why". Also do you think guys CE can still talk at this point to reduce a prospective charge or is it too late for him ?

Wonder if his little boyfriend is peeing in his pants, yet, over in the Presidio County Jail....

Yes probably ^^ The thing I don't understand is why CE bonds has not been reduced when RF bond has been reduced ...I know its a strategy but don't know the "why". Also do you think guys CE can still talk at this point to reduce a prospective charge or is it too late for him ?

Oh, he can definitely still talk.

I'm wondering why we haven't heard anything about him having a bond hearing/arraignment at all. I'm going to try to recon that.

*All statements are my own opinion, or personal knowledge unless otherwise stated.*

Yes I wondered the same thing. But did not find anything online. I think maybe those in charge of his case try to put emotional pressure on him so he can talk somehow. Thus not allowing him a bond hearing at all may be a strategy. However, I will try to find something too on CE...

Oh, he can definitely still talk.

I'm wondering why we haven't heard anything about him having a bond hearing/arraignment at all. I'm going to try to recon that.

*All statements are my own opinion, or personal knowledge unless otherwise stated.*

Yes I wondered the same thing. But did not find anything online. I think maybe those in charge of his case try to put emotional pressure on him so he can talk somehow. Thus not allowing him a bond hearing at all may be a strategy. However, I will try to find something too on CE...

By law, he has to be arraigned and/or given an initial hearing. And within so many days of being taken into custody. I'm wondering if that didn't already happen as part of his extradition hearing. I've put some feelers out to see what's up. I'll let y'all know if I find out anything.

Okay, I'm not familiar with the US Justice system yet. Sounds good, I will stay tuned! :cheers:

By law, he has to be arraigned and/or given an initial hearing. And within so many days of being taken into custody. I'm wondering if that didn't already happen as part of his extradition hearing. I've put some feelers out to see what's up. I'll let y'all know if I find out anything.

So - just so I am clear:

Robert's bond is now $750,000 and Chris's bond is still the original $500,000. Is this correct?

So - just so I am clear:

Robert's bond is now $750,000 and Chris's bond is still the original $500,000. Is this correct?

So far, I'm not finding anything different. I'm checking on it, though. [emoji6]

"That's what we thought all along" says mother of Zuzu Verk http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Th...along-says-mother-of-Zuzu-Verk-416456853.html

ALPINE -- The mother of Zuzu Verk spoke with CBS 7 following the indictment of ex-boyfriend Robert Fabian for murder by a grand jury Friday.

"(It's) A sense of relief because that's what we thought all along," said Lori Verk, Zuzu's mother.

Lori also tells CBS 7 that she plans on attending the trial.

"It's my daughter's life."

Funeral arrangements have been made for Zuzu at this time.

Tune in to CBS 7 News at 5:30 p.m. to hear Stephanie Bennett's full interview with Lori Verk.

Yes and because of his previous charges, RF' total bond is now set at 925 000 $.

So - just so I am clear:

Yes and because of his previous charges, RF' total bond is now set at 925 000 $.

Hadn't realized that, but YES!!!! [emoji12]

*All statements are my own opinion unless otherwise stated.*

So - just so I am clear:

RF's bond on the murder charge is $750k; his bond on the tampering/concealing charge is $175k.
CE's bond on tampering/concealing is $500k.

Considering the actual evidence pinned CE to tampering/concealing more than it did RF, it makes sense that he would have a higher bond. If CE is even as close to innocent as he claims to be... knowing/thinking he is in deeper than RF (as far as hiding the body) should get him talking. I'm guessing that LE has been doing whatever they can to delay any trial for CE until they got RF's murder charge. And the longer they can make CE wait and sweat, the more eager he might be to talk (at least that's what I assume). Even though we all want answers, I hope they delay CE's trial as long as possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18
Back