GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Se...-home-of-Robert-Fabians-sister-413076473.html

According to the warrant, authorities searched the home for "Shovels, rakes, hand tools, hoes, pick axes, pitch forks, spades or any other tool or implement discovered that is designed and that may reasonably used to dig or remove soil and/or natural ground, and to seize soil from the Property to be used for forensic comparison".

The full search warrant and arrest affidavit can be read here.

Ok something is different.

The friend of CE who said he showed up at her house and was acting weird. In the first affidavits from back in October https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5a0mhqmdf5fnl45/AABg2Tw9T2hZWtqzXHVGfYb4a?dl=0&preview=Fabian_Search_Warrants.pdf It says it was Wed October 12th at approx 1am. In this new affidavit it says it was 'after midnight' on Thursday October 13th.

That is a big difference for CE. Wed AM, he had to be involved in more than helping to cover up. Thurs AM, maybe not.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Se...-home-of-Robert-Fabians-sister-413076473.html

According to the warrant, authorities searched the home for "Shovels, rakes, hand tools, hoes, pick axes, pitch forks, spades or any other tool or implement discovered that is designed and that may reasonably used to dig or remove soil and/or natural ground, and to seize soil from the Property to be used for forensic comparison".

The full search warrant and arrest affidavit can be read here.

What I found interesting is the date the truck was borrowed. I thought it was the same evening/morning that she had dinner with Robert. But it was the evening of Oct 12th after the drop clothes were purchased. So it appears that Robert and Chris cleaned up his place with Chris dumping the sheets and other evidence in dumpsters while Robert buried Zuzu in a shallow grave. hHer body was probably left at his apartment till after dark to cover up his rage crime.

steelman,
I was wondering if premeditated like you were thinking. Remember I think about 1 am same night Zuzu looses her life CE was at his friend/girlfriends house acting weird and stating "If they interview me I had nothing to do with it " If I remember correctly that was in the search warrant and the woman was questioned by LE. In one of CE's interviews he was asked about it and he said "she's lying"
Looks like the only people who have been lying is RF,CE the sister, mother and BIL.
Something that I've been wondering about since the sheriff stated when he walked up to the grave site he knew it was Zuzu. Just the plastic cloths?
Was thinking about this today I'm betting dumb and dumber also forgot to remove her right nose piercing ,jewerly. I'm just thinking they forgot to remove anything personal .

Coming late to this case & thread. Clipping info from thread 1 from Gardener1850 post re Zuzu's 'on & off bf' RF.

"IDK if we are allowed to discuss now but those two employment addresses would be good to add to skibaboos's map (if allowed):
http://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/dbsear...m.asp?id=19802
http://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/dbsear...m.asp?id=27226
One of them is outside of town off HWY 118 with a lot of unoccupied land around it and one is just a few blocks from the Stripes convenience store where there was a reported sighting of Zuzu
."

^ pharmacy in first link is the (only one in city/area of Alpine) local hosp --Big Bend Med Center, on Hwy 118. 40 beds.
^"City Drug" in second link is small town drug store, w Rx, OTCs, med supplies, makeup & cosmetics, greeting cards, etc. in heart of town.

So RF was employed as Pharma Reg'ed Tech at both places? Thx in adv. Sorry if already covered since Oct when Gardener posted.

Thx to skibaboo for info below.
"Texas Pharmacy Registered Technician." For specific duties, I found the following documents helpful:
http://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/files_..._%20c_2012.pdf
http://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/files_...chart_2012.pdf"

They are already on the map :)

What I found interesting is the date the truck was borrowed. I thought it was the same evening/morning that she had dinner with Robert. But it was the evening of Oct 12th after the drop clothes were purchased. So it appears that Robert and Chris cleaned up his place with Chris dumping the sheets and other evidence in dumpsters while Robert buried Zuzu in a shallow grave. hHer body was probably left at his apartment till after dark to cover up his rage crime.

That has changed as well! The affidavit from October says 'the early morning hours of October 12th' https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5a0mhqmdf5fnl45/AABg2Tw9T2hZWtqzXHVGfYb4a?dl=0&preview=Fabian_Search_Warrants.pdf

They're all bloody lying!! (sorry)

Yep, we're on the same wavelength, and BBM thank god he didn't. I actually thought being in the pharmaceutical field and funny you should mention Breaking Bad, I actually thought he may have tried the disposal in acid route.

Yeah, I was looking at some of the aerial shots of the area where her body was found, and the one thing that really stood out was how isolated and remote it was from other residences and dwellings. Those guys could have hung around on the side of that hill all night long and I doubt anybody would have been the wiser. Not to mention, from their vantage point, they would have been able to both see and hear vehicles coming down the road long before they got close to them. So if anybody did happen to drive down that stretch of road at midnight, all they would have seen is a couple of guys leaned back against their truck shooting the breeze and throwing back some cold ones.

I suspected all along that Fabian would have taken her to some remote place he was familiar with, maybe from his high school days while hanging out with his buddies. I'll bet after they do a little more digging around, LE will find out that the area Zuzu was found in was an old hangout spot for RF and CE from years past. Every group of young adults likes to find hideaway spots where they can party and make noise without attracting attention from either the cops or the neighbors. The area she was found in looks like a good candidate for that. I suspect information like that will slowly start to come to light now that both of them are locked up.

I think these guys made two trips. First trip, RF went by himself out into the boonies after he killed her. He dumps her out and heads back into town.

RF hooks up with CE afterwards, and they console each other by trash-talking Zuzu, drinking alcohol, and smoking dope until the sun rises. Sometime during the next 3-6 hours, it is decided by the two masterminds that simply dumping her body out in a pasture is a dumb thing to do. They decide to pool all the information they have learned by watching tv shows such as Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, The Big Bang Theory, 24, Jeopardy, Univision, and the Family Feud in order to formulate a much better plan.

Later that day, and after dark, they get all of the supplies and tools they need and head back out into the country to finish the job that RF started the night before. By Thursday morning, everything is covered up, tidied up, and back in place where it was to start with. CE is nervous about all of the trace evidence that might be in his car because he's watched a whole bunch of episodes of C.S.I. Los Angeles.
RF isn't worried about getting his vehicle cleaned up, because he used everybody else's vehicles in order to get things moved around where he needed them to be.

After that.............deny....deny....deny.

No body, no crime---- deny.....deny...deny.

Why oh why would CE give RF his CREDIT CARD to purchase painter's drop clothes at the Dollar Store? I mean, how STUPID is that? Talk about creating a trail for LE to follow. How much could these things have cost anyway? Like $5 or $6?

Thank God they are stupid because now there's a tangible link.

I'm just glad that the monster is behind bars.

I actually believe he thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Roped friend/family into helping him as they all went about their usual business. Probably thought it would look less suspicious to buy them later, after all they made plans at 3am to paint a table, right? So why not go buy supplies the next night. Called his sis to borrow bro in laws truck in the middle of the night too, these things are all perfectly normal to these people, or so they want you to believe.

Maybe it was all working to a point, LE were not able to arrest him until now. I believe any evidence was circumstantial.

Or he might be a vampire and doesn't go outside in daylight

Concerning RF caring for no one but himself:
He even used someone else's credit card to buy the drop cloths with. Go figure.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Yeah, I was looking at some of the aerial shots of the area where her body was found, and the one thing that really stood out was how isolated and remoteit was from other residences and dwellings. Those guys could have hung around on the side of that hill all night long and I doubt anybody would have been the wiser. Not to mention, from their vantage point, they would have been able to both see and hear vehicles coming down the road long before they got close to them. So if anybody did happen to drive down that stretch of road at midnight, all they would have seen is a couple of guys leaned back against their truck shooting the breeze and throwing back some cold ones.

I suspected all along that Fabian would have taken her to some remote place he was familiar with, maybe from his high school days while hanging out with his buddies. I'll bet after they do a little more digging around, LE will find out that the area Zuzu was found in was an old hangout spot for RF and CE from years past. Every group of young adults likes to find hideaway spots where they can party and make noise without attracting attention from either the cops or the neighbors. The area she was found in looks like a good candidate for that. I suspect information like that will slowly start to come to light now that both of them are locked up.

^bbm Agreeing mostly, esp bbm. Maybe an old 'high school days' hangout, before construction of more houses further west on Wagon Road & its little offshoots? Until ~ 6-8 yrs ago Wagon Road was still gravel that far west but was paved there since, so quieter now. A car approaching on pavement is still prob'ly loud enough for a person to jump behind a juniper bush in time to avoid being seen from car.

isolated? Yes and no, imo. Wagon Road and its offshoots dead end. From location of Zuzu's remains, you could drive west for several miles, just going more or less in circles and loops, but not get out of the canyon-ish area. Most of this land was divided from the adjacent ranch, was platted as a subdivision w 5-acre minimum lot size, w deeded conditions, covenants & restrictions, so homes are far apart. In buying land for a home, some ppl purchased multiple lots, so for example, one family has 70+ acres and several households have 20+ acres. (Everything is BIGGGGGGG in Texas?) Not the most expensive subdivision in area, but nice & virtually crime free. Imo unlikely ppl in their homes would observe RF & CE's off the roadside.

Remote? From location of remains on Wagon Rd., the only way out {{ETA: by motor vehicle on public road. Maybe could get out other ways, by foot, bicycle, or 4-wheeler, but only on private drive, IIRC} } is to double back/U-turn to the east, turn south/right onto FM 1703 (which itself is a dead end, can double back primarily to Alpine's main east-west routes, US 90/US 67, aka Avenue E or Holland Ave).

Traffic? That stretch of Wagon Rd has about 30-40 homes past it. Those residents are likely imo the only ones driving past, so seems unlikely drivers would observe RF & CE at 3:00a.m. In daytime, there may be residents & social visitors, and FedEx & UPS trucks, occasionally trade trucks coming in, but not much else, not even US Postal Service delivery.

Wildlife? Sadly, this may have impacted condition of her remains. Sunny Glenn's wild animals include coyotes, foxes, javelinas, bobcats, skunks, raccoons. I heard a mountain lion (cougar) killed a pet horse within ~ a mile of this location several years ago. I hope the med examiner has experience & ability to interpret & explain, if necessary. Not easy.

Such a tragic situation. Glad for the arrests.

Yeah, I was looking at some of the aerial shots of the area where her body was found, and the one thing that really stood out was how isolated and remote it was from other residences and dwellings. Those guys could have hung around on the side of that hill all night long and I doubt anybody would have been the wiser. Not to mention, from their vantage point, they would have been able to both see and hear vehicles coming down the road long before they got close to them. So if anybody did happen to drive down that stretch of road at midnight, all they would have seen is a couple of guys leaned back against their truck shooting the breeze and throwing back some cold ones.

Something from the press conference, Sheriff Dodson mentioned the grave being deeper at one end than the other. He seemed to allude that that had meaning/reasoning. Anyone else catch that? And what do you think it means?

From what I have found, RF's attorney recently retired as a former Federal public defender, and she may have a small practice in her town (Alpine) I believe. She will probably back off this case as it is now a potential death row case. However it turns, RF and CE have have absolutely ruined whatever lives they had, and now will enjoy a full-paid scholarship to TDC and, possibly, Death Row Unit. Welcome home, boys!

Something from the press conference, Sheriff Dodson mentioned the grave being deeper at one end than the other. He seemed to allude that that had meaning/reasoning. Anyone else catch that? And what do you think it means

I caught that also and seemed to me he was implying 2 people were digging. I thought maybe only one good shovel and the other using something not as effective.

Looking back over that search warrant wonder what the joke was suppose to mean. WE all know he killed beautiful Zu so what secret did she know?

I got the impression that he was either subtley bragging about killing Zuzu and/or hinting that he was considering killing CE.

I caught that also and seemed to me he was implying 2 people were digging. I thought maybe only one good shovel and the other using something not as effective.

I'm thinking 2 separate diggers. That he was probably subtly telling the public that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back