GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The young man that set this account up made contact with Lori Verk and apologized for the miss understanding. Lori posted on the Zuzu page.

Thank you! I'm going to delete my post. I'm glad he did.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Thank you! I'm going to delete my post. I'm glad he did.

It won't let me delete it. [emoji849]

It won't let me delete it. [emoji849]

Just click on the red triangle alert button below the post you want deleted/ In the reply box that pops up, request a mod delete it for you.

Just click on the red triangle alert button below the post you want deleted/ In the reply box that pops up, request a mod delete it for you.

I don't get those options through the app I'm using. I'll try it from the website when I get a chance.

I don't get those options through the app I'm using. I'll try it from the website when I get a chance.

I use tapatalk from my phone and I've been told (by mods) about reaching a mod through the triangle...which doesn't exist. I've given up.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I use tapatalk from my phone and I've been told (by mods) about reaching a mod through the triangle...which doesn't exist. I've given up.

Illinois, Savethequeen and others, if your app doesn't display the red triangle there is another way to contact the correct Mod for this forum Go to the top and click on the forum name (Located Persons Discussion)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?437-Located-Persons-Discussion

At the bottom of the listings under " Forum information and options" see " Moderators of this forum."

Contact any of the Mods in the list by PM and explain your needs or concerns.

HTH

Same. [emoji24]

Same. [emoji24]

If you press down on the whole post options pop up with the last one being more. Press more and other options pop up. One of them is report.
c2e2d68891723a365d52e54b538fe9ce.jpg
5756cd676101b1c37cc8ff852aebe2ae.jpg

*pages the mods to expect a ton of accidental reports*

:laughing:

Hi, all. Been lurking. Been busy at work. It's been all over the news here in Dallas-Ft. Worth about Zuzu being found and RF and CE being arrested. We can only hope the pointy toe cowboy boot of Texas justice gigs 'em a good one. I'm just SO MAD. I'm happy the Verks have Zuzu back and don't have to spend their lives wondering and searching like so many other families do...and I'm so proud of Alpine, Texas - its citizens, law enforcement, Border Patrol, etc. But I'm just SO MAD that this happened to Zuzu; and RF's smug pictures. And I hate that they keep showing that smiling picture of them together.

Am I the only one in here that still uses an All-in-one computer with a 23 inch screen ? I have it hooked up to stereo speakers too..........so music and videos are rockin' out ! It will also double as an HD TV screen if you want to watch Netflix movies. I don't need tap-a-talk and I don't need to download any apps.

I'd get headaches trying to read the tiny print on a phone screen all day, not to mention the aggravation of trying to type on that itsy-bitsy keyboard.

I use my laptop to read here in the evening. If I'm at work I read during the day if something is breaking but it's hard for me to read on my phone. Print to small for me. lol

Can't wait to see RF and CE :behindbar:behindbar in Alpine, Texas !

Am I the only one in here that still uses an All-in-one computer with a 23 inch screen ? I have it hooked up to stereo speakers too..........so music and videos are rockin' out ! It will also double as an HD TV screen if you want to watch Netflix movies. I don't need tap-a-talk and I don't need to download any apps.

I'd get headaches trying to read the tiny print on a phone screen all day, not to mention the aggravation of trying to type on that itsy-bitsy keyboard.

Is it a Delorean?

I'm on an all in one computer, although it's 24" :p

But I also have 3 laptops, 2 iPads, a samsung tablet, iPhone 6 plus and I could browse WS on my XboxOne if I wanted to.

Never enough tech lol *nerd*

Tapatalk is pretty neat though!

If you press down on the whole post options pop up with the last one being more. Press more and other options pop up. One of them is report.
c2e2d68891723a365d52e54b538fe9ce.jpg
5756cd676101b1c37cc8ff852aebe2ae.jpg

I don't get those options on my own posts. Just for others.
9f04bd2a0c5dd424e4fc698a0c9cde3a.png

haha ... I only use the all-in-one PC when I have to do a lot of writing or a trial is live-streamed, but it has the best speaker system and gets used for that. Mostly I use the 12-inch ipad, but the mini ipad goes in my purse wherever I go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back