GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi - was wondering what is going on? Are we waiting for a hearing date? Sorry, been busy and didn't really want to read back on this thread...

TIA!

CE may have used his car to dispose to evidence instead of Zuzu. That would explain the multiple cleanings. He may have felt he transferred DNA, blood, or other evidence on his clothing, so was trying to avoid touch DNA. He could have been paranoid as heck and trying to think of everything that could or may lead back to him.

I'll be glad to see these two charged, convicted, and sentenced to never see the free world again. We don't need this type of human sharing space with the rest of us.

I'm wondering what the hold up is on adding more charges. I can only imagine how much stress all of this waiting is adding to the poor Verk family.

I'm guessing the results of the autopsy.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

I thought about Zuzu today...my oldest is college shopping and Sul Ross is on his short list. *sigh* I don't think I will ever be able to think of Alpine and Sul Ross without thinking of the hell Zuzu was put though.

Just checking in on Miss Zuzu's case. Also, hugs to all of the good people I've met here.

Wondering what those two monsters are doing? What are they sitting in a cell not talking just using tax payers dollars to feed and house the evil ones. Just taking up air I guess. grrrrrr Start talking

Wondering when those next arrests are coming. When the autopsy results come in maybe?

Wondering when those next arrests are coming. When the autopsy results come in maybe?

Here's hoping it's soon. I expect the DA is building a solid case...slowly and steadily.

I'm very sorry to hear this. If he bonds out I hope the ankle monitor will keep him close by. I wonder if CE will be able to bond out too, unless he already did and I've forgotten.

I'm very sorry to hear this. If he bonds out I hope the ankle monitor will keep him close by. I wonder if CE will be able to bond out too, unless he already did and I've forgotten.

His hearing was today, too, I believe. Or is it Monday?

Apparently RF has a court appointed attorney now. So much for being "proud to represent" RF.

Hearing reveals state’s intention to bring a more serious charge against Robert Fabian in Zuzu Verk case http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/415925824.html

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/415925824.html

From SavetheQueens link

He will also be allowed to live in El Paso while wearing an ankle monitor.

Alpine Attorney Liz Rogers told CBS 7 in a phone interview that she is no longer Fabian's counsel -- he has been appointed Harold Danford out of Kerrville. A call to Danford's office has not been returned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back